PDA

View Full Version : Medkits: Help

Admins
12-24-2004, 06:07 AM
For the medkits we need icon gfx - may be even different sizes, which will be available at the shops (you can buy max 5 or so though),
and we need an icon for the healing skill for the medic class (costs energy). If we have the gfx adding the medkits shouldn't be a big problem.

Zurkiba
12-24-2004, 06:12 AM
For the medkits we need icon gfx - may be even different sizes, which will be available at the shops (you can buy max 5 or so though),
and we need an icon for the healing skill for the medic class (costs energy). If we have the gfx adding the medkits shouldn't be a big problem.
How about you make a contest. $1,000 for each image you use.

Admins
12-24-2004, 07:17 AM
In-Game-Money? Ok that would fit, and then 2000$ for a full weapon sprite set may be? :)

falco10291029
12-24-2004, 07:40 AM
I'd make one if I had gold and would keep the money :whatever:

SergeTrigger
12-24-2004, 07:58 AM
In-Game-Money? Ok that would fit, and then 2000$ for a full weapon sprite set may be? :)

Stefan is getting greedy, eh? ;)

Edit:

But eh, I'll do the icons but not the weapon sprites ;) So explain to me in full detail what exactly you want here

Admins
12-26-2004, 10:04 PM
32 x 32 pixel icons for medkits and for the medic skill
The medkit should be a white box with a red cross, possibly cool looking

WanDaMan
12-26-2004, 10:51 PM
I suck haha :)

http://img133.exs.cx/img133/8117/wanaid3tv.png

Well, I tried and added a cross but you can't see it.. I also added a bullet hole what you can see.

Ignore my crap attempt.

SergeTrigger
12-26-2004, 11:29 PM
I suck haha :)

http://img133.exs.cx/img133/8117/wanaid3tv.png

Well, I tried and added a cross but you can't see it.. I also added a bullet hole what you can see.

Ignore my crap attempt.

It's ok Antony, I still love you!

WanDaMan
12-26-2004, 11:32 PM
Haha, I love you too ^^ !

Could someone please post a template of the current medikits?

SergeTrigger
12-26-2004, 11:40 PM
Haha, I love you too ^^ !

Could someone please post a template of the current medikits?

There is no current medkit lol

WanDaMan
12-26-2004, 11:43 PM
Oh >_<

Evil_Lord_Sparda
12-26-2004, 11:49 PM
http://img27.exs.cx/img27/1160/medkitv26tu.png

You have your MedKit.Not

SergeTrigger
12-26-2004, 11:53 PM
Wan, just in case if you didn't know it's me Balmung :-D

On a side note Stefan didn't give out too much info on what he wanted for the Medic Skill Icon so I just blahhed these two out in a minute or so. XD

http://www.geocities.com/outlawcornholio/cross1.gif
http://www.geocities.com/outlawcornholio/cross2.gif
Personally I like my cross2.gif better than my cross1.gif <3

This is all I could think of for the medkit, a faded cross on a white box....

http://www.geocities.com/outlawcornholio/outlawmedkit.gif

TonyRivers
12-27-2004, 01:33 AM
I am always willing to help with zone considering I made the first gun sprites ( AP ripper ) and all of those disgusting emotes for the old zone heads I am more than happy to contribute all I can. Here is a medkit truley blookat style to fit in with everything else.

Stefan, if you like it I will start on the icon and any other graphics you are in need of. I know the graphical style blookat strived for when he created everything for zone and I am pretty confident I can match it.

Moonite
12-27-2004, 02:53 AM
I am always willing to help with zone considering I made the first gun sprites ( AP ripper ) and all of those disgusting emotes for the old zone heads I am more than happy to contribute all I can. Here is a medkit truley blookat style to fit in with everything else.

Stefan, if you like it I will start on the icon and any other graphics you are in need of. I know the graphical style blookat strived for when he created everything for zone and I am pretty confident I can match it.

I like ur Gfx

Nitkizi
12-27-2004, 05:06 AM

That is one 'cool' looking medkit! You'll be the talk of the town..erh..battlefield..when you're carrying that bad-boy around!

SergeTrigger
12-27-2004, 05:30 AM

Yeah that's awesome, :-P good job, however I think it's too lightly shaded for Zone and will be out of sync...... but whatever Stefan wants

TonyRivers
12-27-2004, 08:41 AM
I havnt looked at it in game yet but I can always fix the lightness / darkness.

WanDaMan
12-27-2004, 12:24 PM
They all own mine ^^

I know you by your account name >_< :)

Admins
12-27-2004, 11:41 PM

Finally a cool looking icon :) That will fit good for the medkit. For the medic skill we can probably just use a red cross.

TonyRivers
12-28-2004, 01:02 AM
Just a red cross on a transparent background?

WanDaMan
12-28-2004, 11:43 AM
Nicely done Tony.

--Chris--
12-28-2004, 05:26 PM
I prefer the plain one

Redwizard
12-28-2004, 09:05 PM
i gave it a go.. heh.. may not be my best work but my eyes r watery as hec, sorry lk

Redwizard
12-28-2004, 11:35 PM
heres an update

Gambet
12-29-2004, 12:24 AM
Sorry Redwizard, but thats just bleh. It looks like a gun clip with a red cross on it. Nice try I guess.

SergeTrigger
12-29-2004, 01:14 AM
Looks more like an eraser...

Splke
12-29-2004, 06:48 AM
Just a red cross on a transparent background?

It suprises me to see the detailed shading on a cross. Nice job. :)

Admins
01-05-2005, 04:49 AM
Ok the medkit stuff is making good progress, it is planned that some new Zone stuff will be added this weekend, medkits, medic class and possible better game round start (30 seconds for preparing the battle when the round starts, and new players are protected for 10 seconds when arriving at their base). Some training area where you are fighting against bots is planned too, will need to see when that can be added.
Is Zurkiba still around?

Brad
01-05-2005, 04:59 AM
Ok the medkit stuff is making good progress, it is planned that some new Zone stuff will be added this weekend, medkits, medic class and possible better game round start (30 seconds for preparing the battle when the round starts, and new players are protected for 10 seconds when arriving at their base). Some training area where you are fighting against bots is planned too, will need to see when that can be added.
Is Zurkiba still around?

yeah zurks still around, sounds cool stefan

can you please come on gk or read that thread i wrote its really important i need to talk to you

Snakeandy7
01-05-2005, 11:18 AM
Why not add some pain killers?