PDA

View Full Version : Enjaku

Shotoo2
12-23-2004, 10:33 PM
We are now hiring all forms of Dev staff to help us speed up the progress of Enjaku. We are in desperate need of Scripters and a few good LATs. If interested, contact me on AIM at Shotoo2.

xAndrewx
12-23-2004, 10:40 PM
screenshots >_<

Shotoo2
12-24-2004, 06:04 AM
Here are a few. :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/Shotoo2/GForumScreenie1.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/Shotoo2/GForumScreenie2.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/Shotoo2/GForumScreenie4.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/Shotoo2/GForumScreenie5.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/Shotoo2/GForumScreenie3.png

protagonist
12-24-2004, 06:13 AM
It looks neat, but the shadows for the trees will look weird when players go under them.

Shotoo2
12-24-2004, 07:30 PM
It looks neat, but the shadows for the trees will look weird when players go under them.

Actually, it looks quite natural when players go under them.

Slash-P2P
12-24-2004, 07:44 PM
It looks very promising. Keep up the good work.

Your just used to the 'Graal way of things' where a player can stand in a shadow and be perfectly lit.

Malinko
12-24-2004, 07:58 PM
Looks very nice. Though, the inside level reminds me of Archaic somewhat.

Nitkizi
12-24-2004, 09:06 PM
Chakra reminds me of Naruto.

Ninja server?

Shotoo2
12-24-2004, 09:22 PM
Chakra reminds me of Naruto.

Ninja server?

Enjaku is based on Feudal Japan. We are currently working on a unique body template and eventually we will have a unique weapons system.

Here is our onlinestartlocal level where a player begins.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/Shotoo2/GForumScreenie6.png

haro41
12-25-2004, 12:48 AM
i suggest you draw your own tiles unless you want to get in trouble with the PWA.

(Seiken Densetsu 3)

TESTRETIS
12-25-2004, 05:09 AM
Very, very nice! Keep up your great work :)

Curt1zzle
01-16-2005, 10:12 PM
i suggest you draw your own tiles unless you want to get in trouble with the PWA.

(Seiken Densetsu 3)

Those aren't stolen, don't go there.

Good job guys.

Nappa
01-16-2005, 10:30 PM
Incredibly. Looks beautiful. Best new server I've seen graphically wise in a long, long time.

MysticalMatrix
01-17-2005, 01:41 AM
looks nice

Scott
01-17-2005, 02:45 AM
Bloo Kat is working again?

Drakmith
01-17-2005, 04:01 AM
I can't help but notice the indoor pillars bare a shocking likeness to the ones I made on Archaic (Upper right-hand corner)

Tranas_Scythe
01-17-2005, 04:12 AM
Not to mention the ground tiles in that room are from Seiken Densetsu 3.

Curt, Please know what your talking about before you try to correct someone, That guy was right.

Seiken Densetsu 3 is a Snes game thats the Prequel or something to Secret of Mana, Ive beaten it, I know what im talking about.

Drakmith
01-17-2005, 04:14 AM
"Those aren't stolen, don't go there.

Good job guys."

Sorry, but those indoor tiles are a direct 'slice' of Seiken Densetsu 3.. Know your facts before you toss these things out, please.

(Reference pictures to the South.)

P.S. Yes this is a double post, but seeing as how I haven't put up forum messages in about 4-5 months, I don't think I'm attempting to boost my posts..

P.P.S. Yes that's Maloria's GUI, but Archaic predated the days when Maloria used that GUI.. No I don't know where the other GUI came from. The manager of Archaic (The other manager) never let me make a GUI, so random ones were tossed in all the time

Everything else I made, with the exception of the edited SD3 tileset walls

Tranas_Scythe
01-17-2005, 04:17 AM
Duran and Hawk are the coolest chars :P

Curt1zzle
01-18-2005, 10:55 PM
To resemble and to be sliced are two different things.

Gman4pwnu
01-19-2005, 03:10 AM
beautiful looking server. although the beach and water tiles look very similar to something ive seen before...

Minoc
01-23-2005, 09:53 AM
To resemble and to be sliced are two different things.
I'm not sure about the rest, but the floor tiles seem to be a direct copy of the game's.

MysticalMatrix
01-30-2005, 08:12 AM
I can't help but notice the indoor pillars bare a shocking likeness to the ones I made on Archaic (Upper right-hand corner)

I noticed that too. Looks like these tiles are stolen??

Leasure-13
01-30-2005, 08:15 AM
Looks like these tiles are stolen??
yea that is what I was just thinking. I know that I have seen these tiles befor else were x_x

MysticalMatrix
01-30-2005, 08:20 AM
On Archaic.. =/ that sucks stealing from other people.......

matt8891
01-30-2005, 05:24 PM
On Archaic.. =/ that sucks stealing from other people.......

Don't accuse people because this will turn into a Bickering between two people, including yourself.

Demisis_P2P
02-06-2005, 01:44 AM
beautiful looking server. although the beach and water tiles look very similar to something ive seen before...

The water and sand I made. But I don't like them. I've already updated the water tiles twice since then. The water was 4 tone and that made it really hard for the LATs to make levels with, I was the only one that could use it properly. So instead of having to make all the levels myself I just changed the water. I think it looks better now anyway. I might be changing the sand aswell. It's just a texture, so it looks too repetitive for my liking.

Some images were stolen from SD3. It's a long stories and it involves exams, holidays, hackers and rogue GFXers. But the images are gone now, the offenders are fired and I'm back to trying to make all the GFX for Enjaku all by myself.

If you want to hear the full story (it's really cool, almost like a cliché movie) then you can e-mail me; but it's probably not worth it.
[email protected]

Enjaku will be handled with utmost professionalism from now on, you can rest assured of that. After having all our files wiped and this GFX debacle we're going to be a lot more cautious about hiring.

Also, I've attached examples of the bodies we might be using.
The smaller one I made, the larger one is Kinetaro's.. though I don't know if he is still working on it, so I don't know which one we will be using officially.

Minoc
02-11-2005, 12:34 AM
The smaller one I made, the larger one is Kinetaro's.. though I don't know if he is still working on it, so I don't know which one we will be using officially.
The smaller one, PLEASE!

Luciano
02-11-2005, 01:55 AM
The water and sand I made. But I don't like them. I've already updated the water tiles twice since then. The water was 4 tone and that made it really hard for the LATs to make levels with, I was the only one that could use it properly. So instead of having to make all the levels myself I just changed the water. I think it looks better now anyway. I might be changing the sand aswell. It's just a texture, so it looks too repetitive for my liking.

Some images were stolen from SD3. It's a long stories and it involves exams, holidays, hackers and rogue GFXers. But the images are gone now, the offenders are fired and I'm back to trying to make all the GFX for Enjaku all by myself.

If you want to hear the full story (it's really cool, almost like a cliché movie) then you can e-mail me; but it's probably not worth it.
[email protected]

Enjaku will be handled with utmost professionalism from now on, you can rest assured of that. After having all our files wiped and this GFX debacle we're going to be a lot more cautious about hiring.

Hunchback of Enjakuninjaserverwe'resocool.

zokemon
02-11-2005, 06:47 PM
Those tiles look very familier like SNES style game or something...

coreys
03-03-2005, 05:08 AM
case closed please?

etrican
03-03-2005, 03:58 PM
We are now hiring all forms of Dev staff to help us speed up the progress of Enjaku. We are in desperate need of Scripters and a few good LATs. If interested, contact me on AIM at Shotoo2.

Contact me, Im interested.

aim : Etrican Demon

Curt1zzle
03-04-2005, 03:40 AM
Contact me, Im interested.

aim : Etrican Demon

R O F L

That is all.

Obvious
03-05-2005, 10:20 AM
Uh.
We arent hiring anymore.
That was a while ago.
I dunno.
You can ask isra or miffy

etrican
03-05-2005, 11:02 AM
Uh.
We arent hiring anymore.
That was a while ago.
I dunno.
You can ask isra or miffy
Israfel will hire me on the spot... :)

And Curtis... Your intelligence level is so low its negative. ^^

Akoalin
03-05-2005, 03:47 PM
Those tiles looks like SD3 plus Suikoden 1-2 o.o (btw, I have the japanese cartridge for SD3- stupid emulator players)

Obvious
03-12-2005, 07:39 AM
[21:37] Minh: Etrican said "Israfel will hire me on the spot"
[21:38] Israfel: Etrican dreams he could get hired :]

vahn32
03-12-2005, 10:31 AM
Israfel will hire me on the spot... :)

And Curtis... Your intelligence level is so low its negative. ^^
Says the shallow man.
Hush up, child. You're irresponsible, corrupt, mentally unstable, and your levels are mediocre.

Go play Atrius.