PDA

View Full Version : Storm Riders Out There

Brad
12-23-2004, 06:38 AM
if you're a hardcore storm rider fightin to gain some respect and sick of losing then support the guild "Storm Rider"

Storm Riders are underrated and us riders need to stick together

go join holmes

Zurkiba
12-23-2004, 06:40 AM
Hey, I played today and I was on the Storm Rider's team. And we OWNED the Sweep Fleet.

DM_Jagged
12-23-2004, 07:00 AM
80% of the time Sweep Fleet wins. Storm Riders have a lot of runners.

Moonite
12-23-2004, 08:29 AM
80% of the time Sweep Fleet wins. Storm Riders have a lot of runners.

I prefere Running and searcching for backup then dieing

MasterNuke
12-23-2004, 09:37 AM
Sweep Fleet has some terrain advantages that Storm Riders don't have.

Storm Riders only have one exit out of their base. The closest bases are 2 and 3, and they are pretty far to walk to. But Sweep Fleet has bases 1, 4, and 5. SF base top exit leads right up to a path that leads to base 1. SF Bottom exit leads right to base 4 on the left and base 5 to the bottom right. SF to Bases 4 or 5 aren't as far of a walk as SR to bases 2 and 3. SR was given more snow mobiles to compensate, but it doesn't help at all when trying to reach base 3.

Also many non-base advantages. Because SR has only one exit at the top and none on their right side, they are very vulnerable to mortars on the right side since people will have to survive the mortars, walk around through their top exit to retaliate. That is just one example.

FenixTheBanished
12-23-2004, 09:55 AM
I really need to start playing Arctic..

middo
12-23-2004, 12:43 PM
I think it was me and Outlaw, or SOMEONE.
There were tons of players, and it seemed way in favor of sweep.
So we went Storm riders and did our best to even it out, it actually worked pretty well, and this time people stacked storm instead of sweep!

We kept jumping to the weakest side.

Griffyn
12-28-2004, 08:09 PM
Yo where my Stormies at?

SergeTrigger
12-28-2004, 08:19 PM
I think it was me and Outlaw, or SOMEONE.
There were tons of players, and it seemed way in favor of sweep.
So we went Storm riders and did our best to even it out, it actually worked pretty well, and this time people stacked storm instead of sweep!

We kept jumping to the weakest side.

Yeah it was you and me.

Griffyn
12-28-2004, 09:10 PM
Yeah that's right the boys in blue just won. Me and AJ are the ****.

Brad
12-28-2004, 09:17 PM
griff go apply i need like 4 more ppl

SergeTrigger
12-29-2004, 01:39 AM
I think I'll join...

syltburk
12-29-2004, 01:57 AM
Outlaw... Your sig.. You changed it like that? Wtf... Make up your mind

edit: Dont ever let a guy named Skyblazer (Rain) in storm riders.. **** so stupid he started bashing me for no reason and then he tks me down too 12 hp -.-

Brad
12-29-2004, 08:41 PM
2 more ppl join cmon

thesaiyan
12-29-2004, 10:07 PM
Where is the application?

Brad
12-30-2004, 05:32 AM
Where is the application?

graalonline.com guild apply for Storm Rider

thesaiyan
12-30-2004, 03:47 PM
Obviously. I should have posted something along the lines of: "Give me a direct link to the application, because I'm lazy."

Toxin
12-31-2004, 12:07 AM
I dont know about you guys, but I found it insanely easy to completely own 9 guys (5 of which were completely on my own) in one round/game, I was on storm riders. Of course, I was just pretty lucky that game, but I'm trying to better my skill. I was on this account, so it didnt save. -_- It was the 2nd round I had ever played in Zone before. (I got owned the first time, then the 2nd, I knew what I was doing... easy to figure out)

The way I play:
1) I never use hover bikes (I like having my rifle out at all times)
2) I never run, I just get really close and behind them, and circle around if they face me, always firing in their direction
3) I usually always use one of the rifles
4) I mostly concern myself with killing everyone on the opposing team than catching a base, that's extra.
5) I'm a newb, I know; let me learn on my own. ;)

I'll apply when I get the gold/vip transferred from my other account to this one x.X
BTW, is this the Brad that used to work on Auroria?

SergeTrigger
12-31-2004, 05:57 AM
To Brad: Do you really want someone that is so lazy they won't go get the application theirselves on your guild?
To Toxin: I do the opposite of you and I totally own <3

syltburk
12-31-2004, 01:43 PM
Toxin, you and me got different tactics but they both work. When im low on health I run and makes them think that they can shoot and just go how offensive they want, BOOM they are dead.

I usually kill about 20 people alone without dying, its just that I think ur tactic sucks :).. Dont think to high of yourself THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

1 vs 1?