PDA

View Full Version : Fatal System Errors

OasaTor_PK
12-22-2004, 05:19 AM
Graal is a huge memory hog, sadly. It will crash my computer occasionally when I try to be online and open up a training and create a level. Who knows what this is, but I know its not good. O_o;; Any suggestions on what could be causing this? I know its not a problem with my computer or hardware, maybe bios?

Skyld
12-22-2004, 01:17 PM
Graal, by default, tries to use 100% of your CPU power for itself, and if it can't, all the CPU power that is available to it. It could be that your computer does not like running two Graal clients because of the CPU power. Then again, I never did have a problem with that.

OasaTor_PK
12-22-2004, 05:47 PM
Graal, by default, tries to use 100% of your CPU power for itself, and if it can't, all the CPU power that is available to it. It could be that your computer does not like running two Graal clients because of the CPU power. Then again, I never did have a problem with that.

Is there a way to not allow graal to draw as much CPU usage? like Doom 3 doesnt even run at 50% Z_Z;;

Blitz_Hunter
12-22-2004, 06:04 PM
That happens to me sometimes to. I will open another graal client for making a level or something and I get some error and it closes the first graal client that I opened. :redface: It never really bothers me but since someone mentioned it..

Skyld
12-22-2004, 06:19 PM
It would actually be useful to have an option that decides how much CPU power Graal can have. Although you can probably get away with lowering the thread priority of the Graal client (Windows).

OasaTor_PK
12-24-2004, 08:18 AM
Wow.. Graal 3d did it 2 times 10 minutes appart. Wow. Graal seriously is the worst computer game ever made to uttilize 100% computer usage.. and whats Commit charge?