PDA

View Full Version : Offical rules?

Loriel
12-22-2004, 01:18 AM
Is there a document describing the rules that must be obeyed on Zone, or are these to be derived from Common Sense?

If some of you continue to make friendly fire i will ban them

Also don't block staircase with mines or i will have to ban you from zone

Last warning before i ban some people ! Team kill will make you banned from zone

I was quite surprised to see this due to the prior lack of such harsh policy.

The_Blue_Cracka
12-22-2004, 01:24 AM
No killing members of your team? It seems to me that he's looking for trouble. He has the control to change the script, but would rather leave it there to see how many people will get banned? :whatever:

Loriel
12-22-2004, 01:31 AM
Uh, Unixmad is only trying to help.

Zurkiba
12-22-2004, 01:33 AM
This will cause more trouble in the long run.

Teamkilling acidents will happen and innocent people will be banned

The_Blue_Cracka
12-22-2004, 01:51 AM
Uh, Unixmad is only trying to help.
It would be a better help to change the script to the mine, or the hp system. (or whatever weapon defines that team members can't hurt you).

FenixTheBanished
12-22-2004, 02:25 AM
Mines should be able to hurt everybody.. Otherwise, a fleet of Miners would just pwn. I like the idea of nading yourself, motoring, as well as teammates. Add realisticness.

Moonite
12-22-2004, 03:02 AM
Unixmad said Thanks to me...

but anyways did he ban anyone?

--Chris--
12-22-2004, 06:27 AM
Some doof ran infront of me while motaring and killed us both. If I were to complain it could be said that I killed them with the mortar <3

unixmad
12-22-2004, 07:23 AM
I had to send this warning because someone were killing everyone on her/his team with bombs in the starting level, so i were just respawning and had already left 70% of my energy.

Also some people were blocking the starting level staircase with bombs blocking everyone in the starting level.

After this warning this 'antisocial' events have stopped, so i didn't add to ban anyone.

Emily_Cruddas
12-22-2004, 03:32 PM
A certain script was made that staff did not forsee the negetive results until they happened, some folks abused the script but staff need time to fix it, so don't get yourselves banned for bluntly using that bug to be a jerk.

Although i had to toss a nade to set the mines off and get them out of the way my team did not move and i blew 7 of them to bits. >_<

If it's by accident staff can understand, your trying to help your team by tossing that nade at an enemy, but said enemy moves and your member winds up catching that nade instead! OH NOHS!!!!!! :eek:

Spark910
12-22-2004, 07:18 PM
I think Stefan should create an anti-constant-team-kill system, an anti-respawn-and-die system (Protection for 1/2seconds - but can't fire your guns/weapons either) and an anti-block-the-entrances-and-or-ladder system!

Brad
12-23-2004, 06:39 AM
nades need to hurt everyone to keep realism

mines shouldnt be team friendly I dont think either

if lamers continuously TK they should be sent to some type of jail if there could be proper moderation of zone

thats my 2 cents

Moonite
12-23-2004, 08:32 AM
nades need to hurt everyone to keep realism

mines shouldnt be team friendly I dont think either

if lamers continuously TK they should be sent to some type of jail if there could be proper moderation of zone

thats my 2 cents

I agree with that.