PDA

View Full Version : Tranas' Gani Application

Tranas_Scythe
12-20-2004, 08:58 PM
Yo. As a former ganier for Zone, Id like to work there again.
Zone, although, has changed alot, It still holds alot of memories for me. It was the first place that I ever got a job, Thanx to Dell who discovered my Gani Talent. I made many of the Zone Ganis that were recently converted into GK Bodies. Ive done multiple types of ganis, Worked for Multiple servers, Worked for Countless Hours. Ive aquainted to almost all gani types, and forms. In early Zone, I had to work with made bodies, That was interesting. Id really like to also work with GK bodies, Since they are more adaquate for more expert ganis. As I said, Ive worked for multiple servers, Zone, Bravo Evolved, Era, Valikorlia, Atrius, Smaller Servers as well, The List goes on. I have multiple people who can recommend me, Every manager ive worked for can vauge, As well as Mido and Phayze and many other people. I am very dedicated, I recently worked on a 4 hour gani which got me into Era, Ironically it was right before Era went to Hell. I really like Zone, I even liked the game it was based off of when Dell showed me it. Its a great idea, and the first of its kind, and Id like to be a part of it once again. So in my closeing statement, I'd love to be back with Zone. ;)

Zurkiba
12-20-2004, 09:24 PM
The current ganis aren't very good :(

Chris is having to redo some of them

The_Blue_Cracka
12-20-2004, 10:00 PM
I think Snake can back me up on this one. I would like to apply for gani here aswell. The only downfall I see, is that all staff seem to be globals.

I posted this just yesterday.
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51540&page=2

--Chris--
12-20-2004, 11:05 PM
Chris rocks.

FenixTheBanished
12-21-2004, 10:51 AM
Maybe you should offer your services to Chris, in helping with the Ganis, and maybe he can suggest you for the Gani team?

This is the wrong way to go about asking.

Tranas_Scythe
12-21-2004, 11:50 AM
Id love to offer it, I asked stefan, and He said to use the fourms. So I did.

If you know a way I could contact chris, Im sure I could provide my services, if not wow him :)

Edit: Oh ok, I got his aim off fourms, Thanx. :)

The_Blue_Cracka
12-21-2004, 11:50 PM

If you know a way I could contact chris, Im sure I could provide my services, if not wow him :)

Edit: Oh ok, I got his aim off fourms, Thanx. :)
I might give an attempt to apply aswell.

FenixTheBanished
12-21-2004, 11:59 PM

He meant use forum PM's. :whatever:

ThinkDifferent
12-22-2004, 07:34 AM
Tranas go cry to somebody who cares, if you want a job back, you can always try contacting Stefan, who runs Zone, rather than complaining on the forums. You now just want your job back because Zone got finished and you want status on a server that is very big.

Tranas_Scythe
12-22-2004, 04:34 PM
Wow, Well, I saw hachi's post so I figured that was the way to do it.
Jeez sorry.

And wow, I never "Cryed" Wtf? All I said on zone mass was how I thought it was funny.

And I also think its funny how you people turn things around so easily to make someone look bad =/ Zone was the first place that I ever worked, and it holds alot of memories for me, I just wanted to be back. -.- And im not complaining on the fourms, God why is graal so fricken cutthroat now? Id delete this post if I knew how, But for now, im done talking on it. Anyways, Im sorry for doing something wrong, No need to yell at me, fricken ridiculous.

Loriel
12-22-2004, 05:07 PM
Why do you want to have job on Zone? Why not just ask for some ganis that need fixing, and post the result of your effort here?

xAndrewx
12-22-2004, 05:44 PM
Why do you want to have job on Zone? Why not just ask for some ganis that need fixing, and post the result of your effort here?
Kinda agree, Show us what you can do, Post both gani's of the old and your new version. If Stefan or Galen(I think) like, they will obviously hire.

middo
12-22-2004, 09:44 PM
Trust me, Tranas is a freaking devoted gani man.
He worked 4 hours straight on a gani set, just for a stupid sword (which I never uploaded, I will always regret that D: )

The_Blue_Cracka
12-23-2004, 02:15 AM
It would be great if I had a chance at Gani Team on Zone. If anyone has some requests for ganis for me to do (zone related), I'll post what I get out of it, and you can tell me what you guys think.

Also. For some of my most recent gani's, check in the Gani section of these forums.

Moonite
12-23-2004, 02:18 AM
RC with the gani folder? or whatever the folders are called.
but set wn atribut or something ..

The_Blue_Cracka
12-23-2004, 02:23 AM
RC with the gani folder? or whatever the folders are called.
but set wn atribut or something ..
I'm way past the stage of abusing power. I've been jumping from server to server doing volunteer gani work, and currently have level 3 RC on Enjaku (Enjaku is an unbelievable server. In my opinion, good enough for the Gold tab). To be honest, all I think I'd want is a gani and image folder. I wouldn't want anything to hold me back from being a Zone player.

The_Blue_Cracka
12-23-2004, 02:28 AM
but anyways it would be currupt why u need warp right?
I don't think I need warp rights. In fact, I really don't want warp rights so that I can continue being a player.

Loriel
12-23-2004, 02:31 AM
You did not really get my point, Snake.

Tranas_Scythe
12-23-2004, 08:39 AM
I don't think I need warp rights. In fact, I really don't want warp rights so that I can continue being a player.

I agree with hachi, if I were to become gani team on zone, all I would do is fix the new ones since they are very outdated on my gani style. I wouldnt want warp right because I like to play zone.

Anyways, I think id rather see hachi as ganier on zone, since im obviously not wanted by the public :P
Just be good to my ganis hachi, Especially my sword one.

As for the people who hate me, I have no idea why you people do, I dont whine, or cry, Ive never done anything mean to you guys, hell, I dont even know you. I dont understand why you would come here and make me look bad. And If I dont know you guys, you obviously dont know me, so please, dont judge me.

And to answer your question Loriel, I had already answered it in my first post, The reason I wanted to be a ganier in zone was because it was my birthplace. Dell had discovered my talent, and he had hired me to zone. It was the first place I ever worked for, and the ganis I had made meant alot to me. I had worked hard and tirelessly on those ganis, And yet to see Zone just die. Even though I knew the idea could truely prosper, It just died. And now to see it finally back and prospering, I wanted to be a part of it. But alas, I will now drop out of the race, due to the public's disagreement with me being the ganier. So, Goodluck Hachi, or whomever makes it.

middo
12-23-2004, 09:16 AM
Tranas, you give up too easily.
;o just because a few a-holios say otherwise, doesn't mean you should quit.
I mean come on, I waded through TONS of crap when I was manager of Val (nothing special I know, but trust me it wasnt easy ;o)

Don't just give up danget, if something is wrong, identify the problem, and see if you can solve it. I got over many annoying habits that drove staff crazy, and now I'm an okay guy to work with.

Loriel
12-23-2004, 04:22 PM
all I would do is fix the new ones since they are very outdated on my gani style. I wouldnt want warp right because I like to play zone.
So, you are were you want to be, right? Just go ahead and `fix' ganis and post them here.

And now to see it finally back and prospering, I wanted to be a part of it.
I see your point. But see above to become a part of it! Does not mean you have to become staff.

Zurkiba
12-23-2004, 06:05 PM
I agree with hachi, if I were to become gani team on zone, all I would do is fix the new ones since they are very outdated on my gani style. I wouldnt want warp right because I like to play zone.

Anyways, I think id rather see hachi as ganier on zone, since im obviously not wanted by the public :P

As for the people who hate me, I have no idea why you people do, I dont whine, or cry, Ive never done anything mean to you guys, hell, I dont even know you. I dont understand why you would come here and make me look bad. And If I dont know you guys, you obviously dont know me, so please, dont judge me.

And to answer your question Loriel, I had already answered it in my first post, The reason I wanted to be a ganier in zone was because it was my birthplace. Dell had discovered my talent, and he had hired me to zone. It was the first place I ever worked for, and the ganis I had made meant alot to me. I had worked hard and tirelessly on those ganis, And yet to see Zone just die. Even though I knew the idea could truely prosper, It just died. And now to see it finally back and prospering, I wanted to be a part of it. But alas, I will now drop out of the race, due to the public's disagreement with me being the ganier. So, Goodluck Hachi, or whomever makes it.

Who says you have to work for Zone to make productions for it? You dont need an RC or anything to produce stuff for Zone. You want to fix the stuff, then go ahead and do it. Nothing is stopping you. I mean look at me, I'm making a WHOLE battlefield and I dont have RC and I dont even work for Zone. I'm also scouting graphics people to make female heads and stuff and I dont work for Zone.

Yeah, the sword one =x... it irritates me. Mainly that whole hold it behind your back thing.

I've only seen one person on the forums whom "hate" you, if you could even classify it as hate.

The_Blue_Cracka
12-23-2004, 07:45 PM

Thanks for the inspiration, dude.
It would really be a treat to see me in a gani possition, but I honestly don't know why you're giving up.

Tranas_Scythe
12-24-2004, 02:04 PM
I was talking about the plasma sword combo system, not the masamune.

Moonite
12-24-2004, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the inspiration, dude.
It would really be a treat to see me in a gani possition, but I honestly don't know why you're giving up.

BEcauses hes right.

--Chris--
12-24-2004, 06:30 PM
Don't you think there would be conflict with more than one gani guy?

Zurkiba
12-24-2004, 06:41 PM
Don't you think there would be conflict with more than one gani guy?
What I dont understand is why they have to be actual staff to work on Zone.

The_Blue_Cracka
12-24-2004, 06:51 PM
It would be more of a hassel if you have to create a chain of events to upload a gani.

Zurkiba
12-24-2004, 07:01 PM
It would be more of a hassel if you have to create a chain of events to upload a gani.
Hassle such as posting the ganis here on the forums or emailing them to Chris?

The_Blue_Cracka
12-25-2004, 01:40 AM
Hassle such as posting the ganis here on the forums or emailing them to Chris?
Yes, compared to dragging and dropping.
But really.. it still wouldn't matter to me.

Tranas_Scythe
12-25-2004, 07:33 PM
Id like to have an RC to keep in contact with other staff.
For uploading ganis, chatting, and as I said, To keep incontact with my fellow staff.

And yeah, Chris there would be. Ive tryed to work with other ganiers on one thing before, it didnt work out. Btw Chris, You need someone to fix the murasame ganis, Its impossible to hold a katana as it shows in Zone. I own a katana irl, and Ive tryed. Unless you have immense strength in your arms and want to lose immense ammounts of swinging power and speed. The murasame should only do .1 damage with that gani.

I dont see why your so against of Ganiers to get an RC on Zone, Zurkiba. Whats so bad that a person gets an RC for their hard work and dedication? It would be a cold day in hell that I post my ganis on fourms. When you post your work on fourms, its constantly stolen. As for emailing it, In past working experiences, I did loads and loads of ganis, We are talking like, 10 ganis+ a day. And to email it everytime, thats a huge hassle. As apose to simply dragging and dropping it into the temp folder so that others could view it and upload it. Not to mention communication would be a huge hassle without a RC. How would the ganier know what to be ganied? Yeah, Sure, You could use PMs, AIM, And whatnot. But its still a huge hassle to get incontact with the gfxer, the manager, and everything. RCs are a huge help because they are just a big chatroom, easily accessable and easily used. I dont see why your so against to ganiers haveing an rc on zone if hired. Im gonna take a wild guess and not to be offensive, but I dont think youve ever had a development job on a server with an RC. I believe that should answer your question. Am I right?

syltburk
12-26-2004, 01:45 AM
[QUOTE]Id like to have an RC to keep in contact with other staff.
For uploading ganis, chatting, and as I said, To keep incontact with my fellow staff.
Forums and pm.

And yeah, Chris there would be. Ive tryed to work with other ganiers on one thing before, it didnt work out.

Then why do you want to become staff?

Btw Chris, You need someone to fix the murasame ganis, Its impossible to hold a katana as it shows in Zone. I own a katana irl, and Ive tryed. Unless you have immense strength in your arms and want to lose immense ammounts of swinging power and speed. The murasame should only do .1 damage with that gani.

Since when did a computer game become reality? Message the creatos of counterstrike that you cant move when you shoot irl with a colt and still aim without having no bullets going everywhere. Msg warcraf 3 frozen throne that there is NO elfs irl or that there is no orcs. I mean lets stop talking about reality and make the game fun, shall we?

I dont see why your so against of Ganiers to get an RC on Zone, Zurkiba. Whats so bad that a person gets an RC for their hard work and dedication? It would be a cold day in hell that I post my ganis on fourms. When you post your work on fourms, its constantly stolen. As for emailing it, In past working experiences, I did loads and loads of ganis, We are talking like, 10 ganis+ a day. And to email it everytime, thats a huge hassle. As apose to simply dragging and dropping it into the temp folder so that others could view it and upload it. Not to mention communication would be a huge hassle without a RC. How would the ganier know what to be ganied? Yeah, Sure, You could use PMs, AIM, And whatnot. But its still a huge hassle to get incontact with the gfxer, the manager, and everything. RCs are a huge help because they are just a big chatroom, easily accessable and easily used. I dont see why your so against to ganiers haveing an rc on zone if hired. Im gonna take a wild guess and not to be offensive, but I dont think youve ever had a development job on a server with an RC. I believe that should answer your question. Am I right?
If you think its to "hard" to email, then you arent the guy for the job and you said that you wouldn't apply.
My conclusions of your post is:
You dont work well with out gani makers.
You think email takes to long time.
Whining.
Whining.
Thinking graal as a reality, oh please make it stop.

last but not least

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares2.jpg

SergeTrigger
12-26-2004, 05:49 AM
Jaffer is right...

P.S.
Oh yeah Jaffer, I love your Siggy <3

Tranas_Scythe
12-26-2004, 07:37 AM
Holy, Fricken, Hell.
Jaffer, Why do you always turn things around and mix things up?
Your a fricken *****.

Like I said, It would be a cold day in hell when I post my work in fourms. People easily steal stuff. As for PMs, RC would just be easier.

About the Murasame, yeah, Your right, Its not reality. But thats not the point. It just looks so, bleh. I mean, Ive made ganis of ninjas disappearing and demonic summonings. But just the murasame should be changed because the stance is wierd.

I never said it was HARD to email. I know how to email ****. Your such a fricken IDIOT. I said it was a hassle instead of having an easy little Tool (Thats made for THESE THINGS) called an RC. Easy way to send files, keep in contact, and keep organized in developing a server.

And for like, What, The 5th time? Ive SAID WHY I WANTED TO BECOME STAFF ON ZONE, But I also said, Ive dropped out of the race. I just keep posting here to correct idiots like you. Im so sick of you posting here, Just go away. I dont whine, I dont Cry, I know what im talking about, and you sure as hell dont. Im sick of you coming in here acting like you know me. Grrr, You frusterate me so much. And all this is probably just because of the influence of my working in Era, Isnt it? Thats the ONLY way you could know me is because of the small ammount of time I worked for era. And im guessing the reason you think I whine is because everyone got mad at me for uploading the new ganis on era and I kept defending them by saying that people were just afraid of change and to get used to them because thats all it would take. *sigh* You just frusterate me so much that you come in here and talk smack about me. Go do something else with your life instead of making someone you claim to know look bad. -_-

As for this, This is my last post, Im sick of this.

Garel
12-26-2004, 12:27 PM
Why does the former zone staff first come back when the server is allready opened X_X
I allready saw 3 of them asking to be staff ^^

syltburk
12-26-2004, 12:33 PM
You get way to heated up to become a good staff. Thats all I had to say about your new post.

xAndrewx
12-26-2004, 12:38 PM
You get way to heated up to become a good staff. Thats all I had to say about your new post.

Your signature, Jenn as in era manager, Mixie?

syltburk
12-26-2004, 01:01 PM
Your signature, Jenn as in era manager, Mixie?
Yes Jenn, era manager

xAndrewx
12-26-2004, 02:52 PM
Mabie not.^^