PDA

View Full Version : First Unofficial Zone Background Music

oinknessx
12-20-2004, 06:52 AM
Hi! I was bored earlier so I took about 4 hours and made a space background theme that I would loop in the background of zone while I was fighting and stuff. It uses techno instruments (kinda) but it is NOT techno! Techno is just space music with a pounding beat....

So anyway, enjoy... and if you're interested in downloading the song, just click on this sentence that I purposely made long so that it would be easier for you to click and download the song that I have made public for your enjoyment. (http://www.cobweb.net/~dstrader/oink/zone1.mp3)
192kbps - 1:32

This song is not a real Zone song made by the hired composer, nor is it endorsed by GraalOnline (as far as I know)... It is unofficial.

- Oink :eek: Huh.

The_Blue_Cracka
12-20-2004, 02:04 PM
If you tell me what program you make that stuff with, I'll give it a shot.

Zurkiba
12-20-2004, 03:35 PM
Very nice

Admins
12-20-2004, 03:43 PM
Name it zone_music1.mp3, zone_music2.mp3 or zone_music3.mp3 if you want to have it automatically played in one of the 3 Zones :) We will also release a music pack for Zone tomorrow.

oinknessx
12-20-2004, 06:38 PM
If you tell me what program you make that stuff with, I'll give it a shot.
FL Studio 5 Producer Edition
http://www.fruityloops.com/

protagonist
12-20-2004, 08:29 PM
I might make some too, though right now I'm just getting the hang of it. I've got sort of a remix for a bunch of tunes that I'm going to make seperate. (The remix came before the tunes ;p)

The_Blue_Cracka
12-20-2004, 10:16 PM
I just got it. Wow. I really need help with this.

oinknessx
12-21-2004, 03:39 AM
Speaking of the musics, I might start making MIDI packs for Graal playerworlds... I am waiting for a message from someone to say what exactly I need to do, or even if they want me to make the midi packs.

And FL Studio 5 is brand new so I don't think they have an online manual for it yet, however there is a useful Help file you can get to in the program's Help menu... and you could always ask people who use the program for help, like me... or some of the remixers at www.ocremix.org .. I don't know how to record real instruments though, like guitar and voice.... I'm working on it!

LogicBot
12-21-2004, 05:19 AM
I downloaded FL 4, and made some good stuff for only fooling around. then it said i couldn't save. ^^

protagonist
12-21-2004, 05:21 AM
I downloaded FL 4, and made some good stuff for only fooling around. then it said i couldn't save. ^^

That's when you take your microphone and record through your speakers.

LogicBot
12-21-2004, 05:27 AM
What microphone? :\

oinknessx
12-21-2004, 07:05 AM
What microphone? :\
The one that you don't have ^^ just like me... No mic...

I thought you COULD save, you just couldn't save demo instruments?
What I did before I registered was I would change to free instruments while I was working on it, but then when I wanted to export something I would switch back to the non-free instruments and it worked out good. But you shouldn't try to avoid registration.. :rolleyes:

haro41
12-21-2004, 09:13 AM
they use samplers. but man waaaaaay too much synth in that. i couldnt even listen to 20 seconds before closing it, i certainly dont want it looping while i play! its got to be subtle if, yet distinct so we could listen to it 300 times in a row and still be humming it.

oinknessx
12-21-2004, 07:56 PM
Maybe my next project? A more ambient approach to zone musics. :p Depends on wether I have enough time or not though now, because my Grandma is coming over for Christmas and we're going to paint my house on the inside. :(