PDA

View Full Version : Classes

FenixTheBanished
12-20-2004, 06:10 AM
Classes and the guns that go with them, plus a breif description.

~Marine

Pistol -

gr18 - Small, 5 round automatic pistol. Has alot of spray, and is best used dual weilded in short range.

Rifle -

Smg - 25 round automatic rifle, fairly straight but has spray 100 pixels or so out. Offers less manevurability than the kv24, but is faster.

Shotgun - 2 round, 12 gauge pump shotgun. Great in all situations, however, shoot-stop, reload-stop is abit hard to deal with. There are afew glitches in it, but all around a good gun.

Melee -

Combat Knife - short, slow, but lethal. Moderate damage, close range, high manevurability. Good weapon to have on hotkey, but not a main.

~ Sapper

Pistol -

Apripper - One round, fairly straight moderately damaging pistol. Good when dual wielded, and supports medium and close range battle.

Rifle -

Shotgun - 2 round, 12 gauge pump shotgun. Great in all situations, however, shoot-stop, reload-stop is abit hard to deal with. There are afew glitches in it, but all around a good gun.

Crossbow - Single boat lever-action reload (obviously not lever). Very straight, and good damage. Good for long range, or when hotkeys come into play. Not a good close range, but does okay in medium range. Also has a slow feature (like stepping in the goonadier).

ebeamer - Energy/ammo quick rate rifle, two bullets fly out rather quick with wide spray. Saps energy quick, and only has 50 default ammo. Not good for the spray and pray type. Good manevurability.

~ Grenadier

Belt -

Frag Grenade - Projectile thrown at enemy, when it hits it does good damage. Easy to aim, and high manevurability.

Grenade - Same thing as above, but it blows up.

Gas Grenade - As it says.

Proximity Mine - Small black mine that applies to the ground. Blows up when neared, moderate damage. Can be destroyed with motor/nade. (unsure of guns, PM me and let me know)

Pistol -

Apripper - One round, fairly straight moderately damaging pistol. Good when dual wielded, and supports medium and close range battle.

Rifle -

kr90 - Pistol shape, but three-round burst rifle action. High spray, semi-narrow, with high manevurability. Good damage, best used in Close and medium combat.

lrpulsar - Perfectly straight energy crossbow (instyle), saps 4-5 energy (+ cooldown) per shot. Best used in groups, and long range. Avoid using until getting hotkeys.

Melee -

Combat Knife - short, slow, but lethal. Moderate damage, close range, high manevurability. Good weapon to have on hotkey, but not a main.

Electron - Short range tazer, deals high damage and is very quick. High manevuability with it, but very limited.

~ Chemical Trooper

Belt -

Gas Grenade - What is says.

Pistol -

Rifle -

Fire Support -

Goonadier - Slow, short range muck is displayed from this weapon. Sticks to the ground, and does moderate damage upon hitting the target. Does 5 damage per step walked onto it, and makes victim very slow. Best used in groups or with hotkeys.

Gravitron - Energy counterpart to the shotgun, 12 bullets of low damage are widely sprayed with no reload time (energy use though), with low ammo withheld. Okay in medium, but great in close range.

Melee -

~Scout

gr18 - Small, 5 round automatic pistol. Has alot of spray, and is best used dual weilded in short range.

Appirces - My favorite gun. Two rounds from each gun, in a shotgun spray manner. 8 Shots dual weilded until need for reload. Moderately high damage, high manevurability.

Rifle -

Crossbow - Single boat lever-action reload (obviously not lever). Very straight, and good damage. Good for long range, or when hotkeys come into play. Not a good close range, but does okay in medium range.Also has a slow feature (like stepping in the goonadier).

Melee -

~Light Infantry

Belt -

Frag Grenade - Projectile thrown at enemy, when it hits it does good damage. Easy to aim, and high manevurability.

Grenade - Same thing as above, but it blows up.

Pistol -

Rifle -

Kv24 - Automatic Rifle, abit slower than the SMG but alot more manevurability, and higher damage output. Straighter shots, and abit more controlled spray. Great in any situation.

ebeamer - Energy/ammo quick rate rifle, two bullets fly out rather quick with wide spray. Saps energy quick, and only has 50 default ammo. Not good for the spray and pray type. Good manevurability.

Melee -

Murasama - Katana like sword, when swong does 50 + damage. Close range combat, incredible manevurability, and has a Rank displacement. [Must be Soldier to weild.]

~Heavy Infantry

Pistol -

Apripper - Apripper - One round, fairly straight moderately damaging pistol. Good when dual wielded, and supports medium and close range battle.

Rifle -

kr90 - Pistol shape, but three-round burst rifle action. High spray, semi-narrow, with high manevurability. Good damage, best used in Close and medium combat.

Enhanced Pulsar - Triple Beam shot (like another line to an = sign), quick pace, but eats 8 energy per shot, starts with 50 ammo, and does moderate damage. Highly manevurable.

Fire Support -

Mortor - One-way Mortor. Launches rocket shells 900 pixels away (just ouside of a default 1024x768 graal screen, the default that is). High damage, but very limited mobility.

Melee -

~Ripper Infantry

Pistol -

Apripper - Apripper - One round, fairly straight moderately damaging pistol. Good when dual wielded, and supports medium and close range battle.

Appirces - My favorite gun. Two rounds from each gun, in a shotgun spray manner. 8 Shots dual weilded until need for reload. Moderately high damage, high manevurability.

Rifle -

Smg - 25 round automatic rifle, fairly straight but has spray 100 pixels or so out. Offers less manevurability than the kv24, but is faster.

Kv24 - Automatic Rifle, abit slower than the SMG but alot more manevurability, and higher damage output. Straighter shots, and abit more controlled spray. Great in any situation.

Melee -

~~

Hope that helps, it sure as **** took along time. I might add GFX to it, or one of you could provide me those and I'll edit them in.

Zurkiba
12-20-2004, 03:33 PM
You forgot some classes :(

Like Defender, Commando, etc

Admins
12-20-2004, 03:49 PM
Yes the different Zones have slightly different classes, so it would be good to add those too. Hmmm Just got an idea, may be it would be good if you could use the guns for close-combat too, when pressing a special button then you can use them as club or knife ? (less damage than sword, but better than nothing)

FenixTheBanished
12-20-2004, 08:27 PM
You forgot some classes :(

Like Defender, Commando, etc
Oh. -scratches head-

I guess I need to get out of Alpha then.

Zurkiba
12-20-2004, 08:28 PM
Yes the different Zones have slightly different classes, so it would be good to add those too. Hmmm Just got an idea, may be it would be good if you could use the guns for close-combat too, when pressing a special button then you can use them as club or knife ? (less damage than sword, but better than nothing)
Just get rid of the swords :(

Googi
12-20-2004, 09:10 PM
Just get rid of the swords :(

This is Graal, swords are a requirement.

xAndrewx
12-20-2004, 09:13 PM
What's wrong with swords?

Zurkiba
12-20-2004, 09:25 PM
What's wrong with swords?
Considering that they're the only close range weapon
Considering that they operate under Light Infantry which is the second fastest class
Considering they are overpowered

Well to put it bluntly, they make the server unbalanced :(

xAndrewx
12-20-2004, 09:32 PM
Use strife mode and shoot http://img90.exs.cx/img90/6561/lolwtf8ut.gifhttp://img90.exs.cx/img90/6561/lolwtf8ut.gif

Myomoto
12-20-2004, 09:36 PM
The murasama is overpowered, damage is way too high..

Zurkiba
12-20-2004, 09:42 PM
Use strife mode and shoot http://img90.exs.cx/img90/6561/lolwtf8ut.gifhttp://img90.exs.cx/img90/6561/lolwtf8ut.gif
Or they could balance it out so I dont have to do more work to fight a more power opponet.

Not to mention only the best players can use it. That's another thing that destroys the concept of the sword. Instead of having the minimum exp for it to be at 4000 or what ever. Make 4000 exp the maximum.

Myomoto
12-20-2004, 09:45 PM
That would be lame, seeing how I just got 4k exp yesterday....

Googi
12-20-2004, 10:04 PM
Good weapon to have on hotkey

What hotkeys?

FenixTheBanished
12-20-2004, 11:55 PM
What hotkeys?

Deemed once we have hotkeys.

I'll look at the other classes today, sorry about that. :P

And I suppose I'll add a breif speed description for the Classes.

Moonite
12-21-2004, 12:16 AM

use doubble Tap and ur fraeking fast..
u have a lil chanceto win agaisnt someoen whos knows everything about zone

and this bartjuh guy knows alot. so better try to run away from until u see someone else that will shoot him.

there no Hotkeys yet..

and this mamarus sword got alrdy lower Damage then before

First it had like 28/30 now 18/20
stefan could script i so thatit takes alot of energy so if someone takes 3 sliced he needs to wait for like 10 secs ... then it will be alot easier to kill him.

FenixTheBanished
12-21-2004, 12:35 AM
Double tap...?

Moonite
12-21-2004, 12:47 AM
Pressing to times the same arrow buttom then u run faster for a few seconds

Myomoto
12-21-2004, 12:53 AM
Double tap...?

Dude, he's from Holland, it's legal for him be on drugs...

FenixTheBanished
12-21-2004, 02:42 AM

Hahahaha. xD

Moonite
12-21-2004, 02:58 AM

rofl.. :D

FenixTheBanished
12-21-2004, 06:17 AM
*Frag Gernade - Gernade thrown, that must hit target to cause damage.

*Grenade - Splash Nade, general area takes damage. Will blow up infront of you if thrown into tree/wall, usually killing yourself.

*Gas Grenade - When thrown, sticks to ground like muck, when walked over, causes slow and 5 hp damage. (Bug here, is that a capsule is stuck. Here (http://img157.exs.cx/img157/7109/bombglitch7ms.png))

*Minor edits to some grenades, noticed small differences in frag/nade , and figured Gas Grenade isn't as it says.**

**Working on CTF and Domination Classes tonight , might go through webgif to find the icons for all guns / nades, help apreciated**