PDA

View Full Version : Old Valikorlia memories..

LordAzeroth
06-24-2001, 12:19 PM
I need a place to upload OLD Valikorlia, it's older then TrueHeat's mother even! This was when it had original classes, nations, and music! It's also as old as the same day I was first given Valikorlia to help co-own Gestahl with and open the server.
You can even see how much work I put into from when I left. I hope everyone downloads this, and relives the memories of what was once great.
;)
::sniff::

(It's 12 megs, and contains a lot of useless files, and even old Graal online stuff! Oh and play it with "disconnect levels" option turned ON or else you'll get some weird results O_o).
Also if any levels, even revamped, are on another PW, that Valikoria staff will get the PW shut down.

Added by Gestahl:
"hmm, if you could get them to email [email protected]

I really am interested in hearing what they have to say about the old levels, and their questions, Old Val has a lot of history behind it, and I know a lot of it.

Keep me informed what people have to say, and if anyone uses the levels(I'll castrate them). oh, also add my ICQ number and instant messanger name. 19500544, and B5 Gamer"

Now all I need is a place to store the file so people can play it!

Issues
06-24-2001, 01:15 PM
I remember those days, dude i love Kahilar or whatever it was spelled, i remember when Kahilar (spelling) was a part of classic, then came out with its own PW and then changed to Valkorila, dude, my sister is married to Gestahl RP wise, her name is Erica lol, she never goes on cuz i am on >=) and we share an account. When she goes on, everyone says she is a guy cuz of the profile that is all my info hahaha die Haylee, i mean Erica haha :D :D :D :D

Rekad
06-24-2001, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Issues
I remember those days, dude i love Kahilar or whatever it was spelled, i remember when Kahilar (spelling) was a part of classic, then came out with its own PW and then changed to Valkorila, dude, my sister is married to Gestahl RP wise, her name is Erica lol, she never goes on cuz i am on >=) and we share an account. When she goes on, everyone says she is a guy cuz of the profile that is all my info hahaha die Haylee, i mean Erica haha :D :D :D :D Kharlia owned!

Spyder5782
06-24-2001, 02:09 PM
Kharlia was RPlycious

CalinRubeus
06-24-2001, 02:25 PM
erm Theo your sister is a man. Everyone hates her.Shes not the Empress of Taron anymore.

Iracious
06-24-2001, 02:46 PM
that would definatly explain the times i've found you on my buddy list with a girls name..

Asuka
06-24-2001, 02:49 PM
I've been banned or fatassuka'd every time i've gone on Val (when kaddar was on) ever since last year =(

LordAzeroth
06-24-2001, 03:41 PM
Sad Asuka! :(

Gameo
06-24-2001, 04:18 PM
older than trueheat's mother?
that's pretty old!

Issues
06-25-2001, 01:11 AM
I'll tell ya this, she isn't a man, lol everyone says she is hot, im like eww thats my sister! well she doesn't play much anymore so who cares?! i dont.

AlkarenHyralt
06-25-2001, 03:04 AM
Ahh..yes I remember when it was part of Classic Graal also....Those were indeed the days... I loved the class system..don't remember what class I was though anymore :\

~Alkaren Out~

sniperjoe10
06-25-2001, 03:08 AM
I only liked Val when Drak was the main admin. =/

LordAzeroth
06-25-2001, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by sniperjoe10
I only liked Val when Drak was the main admin. =/

Then he came back and ruined it.

Oh and this server time period is when my dad Cloud Rubeus died and SniperJoe was taking care of me. :)

Crono Illusion
06-25-2001, 05:24 AM
I liked Valikorlia best when it was known as Kharlia, and it was fun when there was the level and EXP system as well. When that disappeared, I guess I lost interest in playing Val.

Spunky2000ca
06-25-2001, 05:49 AM
I remember Kharlia!
I went in there, thought someone hacked me to a new server, and then walked around, got 20 hearts. i thought i was invinsible when the baddies hit me, then i died and lost all my cash so i never went there again

Darkspector
06-25-2001, 05:55 AM
I remeber seeing mechs on it onces. The mech was sweet it had rockets and every thing. I also remeber the farms Speed was one of the passwords for a Farm

sniperjoe10
06-25-2001, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Crono Illusion
I liked Valikorlia best when it was known as Kharlia, and it was fun when there was the level and EXP system as well. .

Thats when I least liked it =/

JungleKid
06-25-2001, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Darkspector
I remeber seeing mechs on it onces. The mech was sweet it had rockets and every thing. I also remeber the farms Speed was one of the passwords for a Farm

I thought mechs were CG...

Darkspector
06-25-2001, 06:09 AM
one day while traveling through Val i saw a mech fly buy i don't kno why but it was there

JungleKid
06-25-2001, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by Darkspector
one day while traveling through Val i saw a mech fly buy i don't kno why but it was there

that's odd :o

06-25-2001, 06:21 AM
*CoughCough*Future Valikorlia*CoughCough*

Huggles
06-25-2001, 06:22 AM
LOL if only you saw the redone versions of the mechs :D

Oh and heres a hint you will see them in Graal2001 :D

Spyder5782
06-25-2001, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
Ahh..yes I remember when it was part of Classic Graal also....Those were indeed the days... I loved the class system..don't remember what class I was though anymore :\

~Alkaren Out~
I was a wizard =D

Tybalt
06-25-2001, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by Huggles
LOL if only you saw the redone versions of the mechs :D

Oh and heres a hint you will see them in Graal2001 :D

WHAT
GOD DAMNIT
THAT IS SO STUPID CAP
****ING GUNDAMS ON GRAAL 2001?!?!
LEMME GUESS
YOU WILL SOMEHOW TIE IT IN THAT THEY ARE MAGIC POWERED AND NOT FUTURISTIC
RIGHT?!

JungleKid
06-25-2001, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by Tybalt

WHAT
GOD DAMNIT
THAT IS SO STUPID CAP
****ING GUNDAMS ON GRAAL 2001?!?!
LEMME GUESS
YOU WILL SOMEHOW TIE IT IN THAT THEY ARE MAGIC POWERED AND NOT FUTURISTIC
RIGHT?!

Gundam show = good first time round
Gundam NPCs = ***

I have spoken

HiryuuX
06-25-2001, 06:29 AM
Yay, lets all hop into a ****ing rocket and go to mars, then we can get a cool X-Wing and face Darth Vader. Why not make a Mech PW if you want to use mechs :mad: . So now graal will be lollipop land meets nations and empires meets star wars and gundam.

Huggles
06-25-2001, 06:29 AM
You dont even know what its going to do =/ /cry :( :( :( :(

LEARN YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU YELL AT ME :(((((((

JungleKid
06-25-2001, 06:31 AM
hahaha. Captain, never bring up Gundams when you're surrounded by RPers like THT and Hiryuu

Spyder5782
yes, gundams could be cool

Aww, it's okay, Cap'n. Gundam Wing: Sucks royally. Gundam Wing: Sucks for eternity! :D I like the original Gundam series and its followups better, I hate the alternate universes. JULY 23, MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM PREMIERES ON CARTOON NETWORK AT 5:00! 08th MOBILE SUIT TEAM PREMIERES ON THE MIDNIGHT RUN! GO NOW! :D But, Truthfuly, mechs...in Graal2001? What, will they have mechanized bomy pilots? :D Or maybe they'll just be giant bomy's...Hrmm...Interesting idea.

Tybalt
06-25-2001, 06:32 AM
HEY JOIN MY GUILD CALLED LIGHTSABER GUNDAM EVANGALIEONAES FINAL FANTASY MOVIE AVENGERS WE ARE THE FIRST ROBOT KINGDOM OUR BUILDINGS ARE MADE OF TITANIU<!M

JungleKid
06-25-2001, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Spyder5782
yes, gundams could be cool
NO

06-25-2001, 06:34 AM
yes, gundams could be cool NO. NO NO NO NO? NO! Gundams would not, will not work, and cannot work with Graal. At least Graal2001. Keep them away. :( Like Hiryuu said, make a futuristic PW or something if you want mecha...x_x

HiryuuX
Originally posted by JungleKid
hahaha. Captain, never bring up Gundams when you're surrounded by RPers like THT and Hiryuu
I don't mind futuristic things, but they need to be in a futuristic worlds, not a world that had samurai and bomys and crap like that. I mean, if they have mechs why the hell would they have trains too? They'd be flying in space cruisers.

JungleKid
In case you haven't noticed by now, Graal takes place in the PAST
that's why we have swords and shields rather than bazookas and body armor. It's a game set in the past, whether you like it or not. Gundams will NOT fit with this setting.

JungleKid
06-25-2001, 06:36 AM
It's just like when Tyhm added water volleyball into Graal castle. Doesn't make sense.

Spyder5782
06-25-2001, 06:38 AM

NO
YES

HiryuuX
06-25-2001, 06:40 AM

YES

WHY!?

06-25-2001, 06:42 AM
Spyder. Man. What are you on? Gundams. In Graal. That's one of the stupidest things I have heard since someone I don't even know said "u r a noob, that is that". No offense intended, but...it's just dumb.

Spyder5782
06-25-2001, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
NO. NO NO NO NO? NO! Gundams would not, will not work, and cannot work with Graal. At least Graal2001. Keep them away. :( Like Hiryuu said, make a futuristic PW or something if you want mecha...x_x
Did I say yes, gundams in theGraal2001 server would be cool? No. I didnt. I said "Gundams could be cool". Which is true. So lets make a futuristic pw. I dont care. But Graal needs mreo fun NPCs. And the water volleyball thing was for fun. Its not like we have to only add things that were made up to a certain point in time. Graal is supposed to be fun, not nessescarily accurate. If everything was by the books graal would be ****. Why not already take out fireballs and the ability to pause, or the fact that when you die you come back to life. Then you all would complain. So shut up all of you. You dont even know what its going to be like. TrueHeat obviously doesnt want mechs in the g2k1 server, but because he complained about it everyone else does also. It makes me sick.

Rekad
06-25-2001, 06:43 AM
I want the gian Impact robot on Mystical Ninja, you used a Conch to call it when It wasnt doing its acting debut ^_^

Tybalt
06-25-2001, 06:46 AM

TrueHeat obviously doesnt want mechs in the g2k1 server, but because he complained about it everyone else does also. It makes me sick.

Or because they just don't want mechs, same as me! I think fireballs should be taken out, or turned into magic.

06-25-2001, 06:46 AM
Quick note to Sisok: That mech freaking RULED. On with the discussion. Graal is based off of Zelda, as I'm sure you know, Spyder. Which is a medieval environment with MAGIC, etc. Which permits the use of fireballs and coming back from the dead. A medieval environment does NOT permit the use of mechs and high-tech stuff. Which is why I never really liked any PW which strayed too much from regular Graal. I love Valikorlia because it enhanced the medieval theme, but I really did not like Future Valikorlia, because, well, Graal isn't meant to be futuristic.

HiryuuX
06-25-2001, 06:47 AM
but because he complained about it everyone else does also. It makes me sick.
Why would I complain about something because Tybalt did? That makes no sense, I just think it is the stupidest thing you could do, if you add gundams you might as well add some guns and drugs and pimps and strip clubs, how about cars and roads too? I'm sick of graal being polluted with BS, it needs to stop.

Spyder5782
06-25-2001, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Quick note to Sisok: That mech freaking RULED. On with the discussion. Graal is based off of Zelda, as I'm sure you know, Spyder. Which is a medieval environment with MAGIC, etc. Which permits the use of fireballs and coming back from the dead. A medieval environment does NOT permit the use of mechs and high-tech stuff. Which is why I never really liked any PW which strayed too much from regular Graal. I love Valikorlia because it enhanced the medieval theme, but I really did not like Future Valikorlia, because, well, Graal isn't meant to be futuristic.
Thats why I said make a futuristic PW.

Huggles
06-25-2001, 06:48 AM

Or because they just don't want mechs, same as me! I think fireballs should be taken out, or turned into magic.

News flash: Graal isnt RP and they dont care what you think :mad:

Before you yell at my idea contact me on ICQ so I can explain it to you dumby =/

Spyder5782
06-25-2001, 06:48 AM

Yeah, but you know lots of people copy you. Of course I wont name anyone.

Spyder5782
06-25-2001, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by HiryuuX

Why would I complain about something because Tybalt did? That makes no sense, I just think it is the stupidest thing you could do, if you add gundams you might as well add some guns and drugs and pimps and strip clubs, how about cars and roads too? I'm sick of graal being polluted with BS, it needs to stop.

that is why I said make a futuristic playerworld. Start reading better.

JungleKid
06-25-2001, 06:50 AM

Thats why I said make a futuristic PW.

FUTURISTIC PLAYERWORLDS WITH MEDIEVAL TILES?
WOW, YOU'RE THINKING NOW!

Huggles
06-25-2001, 06:51 AM

FUTURISTIC PLAYERWORLDS WITH MEDIEVAL TILES?
WOW, YOU'RE THINKING NOW!

Its possible to redisign the tile set.

But you guys need to stop making conclusions before you rant about what I said ok?

Tybalt
Graal IS a roleplaying game, actually.

Spyder5782
the houses arent medevil. And you can make your own tiles if your the least bit creative. *cough*******cough*

Tybalt
06-25-2001, 06:52 AM
i'm just angry that you're so sure 'mechs' are coming to g2k1

JungleKid
06-25-2001, 06:52 AM

Its possible to redisign the tile set.

But you guys need to stop making conclusions before you rant about what I said ok?

Gundams won't work on 2001. It's not possible.

Huggles
06-25-2001, 06:53 AM
Graal IS a roleplaying game, actually.

Hehe not really...

Spyder5782
06-25-2001, 06:53 AM

Im not. Its just that everyone is jumping on the captainUSA's throat when they dont even know whats going to happen exactly.

Spyder5782
06-25-2001, 06:54 AM

Gundams won't work on 2001. It's not possible.
What is wrong with you? Didnt you hear "MAKE A FUTURISTIC PLAYERWORLD"? Of course it would suck if they were on g2k1.

JungleKid
06-25-2001, 06:54 AM
the houses arent medevil. And you can make your own tiles if your the least bit creative. *cough*******cough*

OK, *****
You make the tileset, which would have to be in proper perspective, or it would look like ****
second, you'd need everyone to download that tileset and replace the Graal basic tileset (most people wouldn't)
The houses aren't medieval? Ok. that's why they are 100% wood and have no lights. Oh, and the lamps are oil-lamps, so don't try that one.

Huggles
06-25-2001, 06:55 AM

Im not sure at all but Its going to be a game and Im going to give it a shot!

Does Cops and Robbers fit in graal? IN Medival times? Does Police? Does Samurai who arent really based after samurai fit in? Do people who are named TrueHeaT fit in roleplaying? NO

What about bomys the robotic ones also? Or the bomys that are from outerspace?

Future Valikorlia WAS a Futuristic PW, imbecile.

JungleKid

What is wrong with you? Didnt you hear "MAKE A FUTURISTIC PLAYERWORLD"? Of course it would suck if they were on g2k1.

HEY IDIOT
READ THE QUOTE ABOVE IT
IT'S FROM CAPTAIN USA!
Is YOUR name Captain USA? No! THEN SHUT UP

Tybalt
06-25-2001, 06:56 AM
i don't like 'cops and robbers', police are fine, i don't like my name but i don't have another right now, nothing says samurai has to be exact to real samurai, it's just the name. mechs in graal are way beyond the stupidity of any of those

JungleKid
06-25-2001, 06:57 AM

Im not sure at all but Its going to be a game and Im going to give it a shot!

Does Cops and Robbers fit in graal? IN Medival times? Does Police? Does Samurai who arent really based after samurai fit in? Do people who are named TrueHeaT fit in roleplaying? NO

What about bomys the robotic ones also? Or the bomys that are from outerspace?

what robotic bomys?

Spyder5782

OK, *****
You make the tileset, which would have to be in proper perspective, or it would look like ****
second, you'd need everyone to download that tileset and replace the Graal basic tileset (most people wouldn't)
The houses aren't medieval? Ok. that's why they are 100% wood and have no lights. Oh, and the lamps are oil-lamps, so don't try that one.
Why cant you think of a different insult instead of copying mine? Anyway, We dont need a new tileset, we just need level makers that can make levels with futuristic feel, which is possible. and we dont need lamps.

Huggles

what robotic bomys?

xen, nex

JungleKid
06-25-2001, 06:58 AM

xen, nex

Xen I can agree with
Nex can be considered to have everything on him as a shell, though.

Spyder5782
06-25-2001, 06:59 AM

HEY IDIOT
READ THE QUOTE ABOVE IT
IT'S FROM CAPTAIN USA!
Is YOUR name Captain USA? No! THEN SHUT UP
You must be right if you talk in all CAPS. ::prepares for lame insult::

Huggles
i don't like 'cops and robbers', police are fine, i don't like my name but i don't have another right now, nothing says samurai has to be exact to real samurai, it's just the name. mechs in graal are way beyond the stupidity of any of those

Im sorry I guess its stupid because you said so, keep them to your self.....

If you dont have any thing good to say, Dont say it simple.

JungleKid

Why cant you think of a different insult instead of copying mine? Anyway, We dont need a new tileset, we just need level makers that can make levels with futuristic feel, which is possible. and we dont need lamps.

I'd like to see you make a futuristic level with wooden chairs and castle tiles.

HiryuuX
Then why are you arguing bob? I don't want to see crap like gundams on Graal 2001 which is where they are going, I didn't say they wouldn't work on a futurisitc PW, I even said that's where they SHOULD go.

JungleKid
06-25-2001, 07:00 AM

You must be right if you talk in all CAPS. ::prepares for lame insult::
you must be thick if you don't get the concept by now.

Spyder5782
06-25-2001, 07:00 AM
Then why are you arguing bob? I don't want to see crap like gundams on Graal 2001 which is where they are going, I didn't say they wouldn't work on a futurisitc PW, I even said that's where they SHOULD go.
We have nothing to argue about then.

*666 posts!!!!!!***

Spyder5782
06-25-2001, 07:01 AM

you must be thick if you don't get the concept by now.
Wow that was so lame i wasnt even prepared for it.

Tybalt
they're stupid because graal 2001 should be and partially is a game based on the past, cap!
All of a sudden our little men with swords and shields are going to walk into a room and start battling in giant mechanical suits?

Huggles

They were designed to be a game, to make playing fun, really do most games have to do with roleplaying on graal
CT
CS
CTF
and other games do they fit in? =/

I was trying to make something fun for you guys....

JungleKid
06-25-2001, 07:02 AM

Wow that was so lame i wasnt even prepared for it.

How is it "lame?" Because it doesn't involve you being correct? Go back to the hole you crawled out of.

Spyder5782
06-25-2001, 07:03 AM

I'd like to see you make a futuristic level with wooden chairs and castle tiles.
I would but your not worth my time. Unless a futuristic pw comes put why would I bother? Any because something is wooden does not mean it is midevil.

Tybalt
06-25-2001, 07:04 AM
I complained heavily to stefan about CS and CT, playing a game like ctf isn't farfetched, they did have sports a long time ago.

Huggles
I dont have time to make a PW, I just wanted people to have fun, instead you make conclusions you dont know jack **** about and say there bad....

JungleKid

I would but your not worth my time. Unless a futuristic pw comes put why would I bother? Any because something is wooden does not mean it is midevil.

wow, you need to learn English
http://www.rottencat.com/grammar
do us a favor and go there.

Huggles
06-25-2001, 07:05 AM
I complained heavily to stefan about CS and CT, playing a game like ctf isn't farfetched, they did have sports a long time ago.

People like those games looks like your only one who doesnt like them doesnt it?

Spyder5782

How is it "lame?" Because it doesn't involve you being correct? Go back to the hole you crawled out of.
Wow! That was such a good insult it didnt even make sense! Man your a genious. Where do you come up with "holes" and "crawling"? Your my idol.

Tybalt
all we need to know is the word 'mech' with the word 'graal2001'
then all hell breaks loose

JungleKid
06-25-2001, 07:06 AM

Wow! That was such a good insult it didnt even make sense! Man your a genious. Where do you come up with "holes" and "crawling"? Your my idol.

I think Shady posessed SilentBob. He's turning into a Neanderthal.

Spyder5782
:(
I thought those games were fun...
If everything was midevil than the game would be even more boring than it is.

Tybalt

People like those games looks like your only one who doesnt like them doesnt it?

maybe ?

Huggles
06-25-2001, 07:07 AM
all we need to know is the word 'mech' with the word 'graal2001'
then all hell breaks loose

Samurai and Graal2001 collide also

Spyder5782

I think Shady posessed SilentBob. He's turning into a Neanderthal.
Just use insults that are relative to the topic.

Tybalt

:(
I thought those games were fun...
If everything was midevil than the game would be even more boring than it is.

not really, since being in a kingdom can allow for raids on castles, etc

JungleKid
06-25-2001, 07:08 AM
If Gundams go on 2001, I can guarantee a bunch of people who won't renew their subscriptions with Graal2001.
CORPSE, TrueHeaT and I for a start. Probably Dante too.

Spyder5782
06-25-2001, 07:09 AM

not really, since being in a kingdom can allow for raids on castles, etc
but nobody does things like that. And what would be a good idea is have a constant capture-the flag type game going on between the kingdoms.

HiryuuX
06-25-2001, 07:09 AM
Captain not only do they not fit in, but if you give people in Graal a toy like a Gundam to play around with, it will NOT make the world fun. Most likely the people with Gundams will zoom around PKing everyone with them and saying stuff like "HAW HAW n00b" when they kill someone, just like bomy pets people will become jealous of the other who have Gundams and they will steal them and hack money to buy them, and then eventually they'll pollute the levels when their owners aren't around.

Spyder5782
06-25-2001, 07:10 AM
If Gundams go on 2001, I can guarantee a bunch of people who won't renew their subscriptions with Graal2001.
CORPSE, TrueHeaT and I for a start. Probably Dante too.

For the 100th time (not really), FUTURISTIC PW. not g2k1.

Huggles
06-25-2001, 07:10 AM
All I know is your making conclusions you dont know Jack **** about.....

Huggles
06-25-2001, 07:12 AM
Captain not only do they not fit in, but if you give people in Graal a toy like a Gundam to play around with, it will NOT make the world fun. Most likely the people with Gundams will zoom around PKing everyone with them and saying stuff like "HAW HAW n00b" when they kill someone, just like bomy pets people will become jealous of the other who have Gundams and they will steal them and hack money to buy them, and then eventually they'll pollute the levels when their owners aren't around.

They are going to be a game! You can customize them by buying parts, I have a whole template drawn out of parts and with ganis you can customize them and fight with them as a GAME! NOT ON GRAAL WORLD BUT AS A GAME.............

Huggles
06-25-2001, 07:15 AM
I came up with the idea so people would have fun playing the game and customizing there own mech into what they want....

You dont have to ruin every thing, by complaining you dont always get your way.......

JungleKid
06-25-2001, 07:15 AM

For the 100th time (not really), FUTURISTIC PW. not g2k1.

IDIOT
I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU
Do you get it now?

Spyder5782
06-25-2001, 07:17 AM

IDIOT
I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU
Do you get it now?
I dont care. It is a valid point, and your ignoring it. You are arguing against something that isnt even going to happen. Any because you know it, you respond with an insult that has nothing to do with anything. Good job.

Rekad
06-25-2001, 07:24 AM
I came up with the idea so people would have fun playing the game and customizing there own mech into what they want....

You dont have to ruin every thing, by complaining you dont always get your way....... that would be great, but we have too many different themes on Graal2001.

CrazedMerlin
06-25-2001, 08:12 AM
:((((
DONT WORRY BE HAPPY. BE HAPPY.
dah da da lalal
*goes off singing*

Sjc2k1
06-25-2001, 08:22 AM
be happy yeah be happy

LordAzeroth
06-25-2001, 08:55 AM
First off, I'd like to say thanks for ruining my damn thread. :(
Second, I'm still waiting for someone with webspace who I can send Old Valikorlia to so they can put it up for download.
That's what this thread was about. :mad:

CrazedMerlin
06-25-2001, 08:57 AM
ask darklink he has ftp on thenextlevel.net

Rekad
06-25-2001, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by LordAzeroth
First off, I'd like to say thanks for ruining my damn thread. :(
Second, I'm still waiting for someone with webspace who I can send Old Valikorlia to so they can put it up for download.
That's what this thread was about. :mad: we didnt ruin your thread, it may just have a little spam on it, but at least its.....bigger......