PDA

View Full Version : Hiring good Co Owner

Fogy
12-17-2004, 09:12 PM
Hi, recentely I lost a co owner, I wont go into why but I need a new one.

I want to start by saying im not giving out power to anyone, you will not get level 4 RC right away and you will not be able to do what you like the moment you start. I need someone with good skills not someone who is power hungry.

You may remember I posted for staff a while ago, the server was doing quite well with good levels and NPCs. However, I have decided to start again and deleted everything. I still have the scripts and levels but I will introduce them into a new overworld and make them more up to date. However, to do this I need a good skilled co owner to help me get the server back together again.

I would of posted a story line but as I decided to start again I figured I would discuss this with a new co owner, besides I dont want to reveal anything publicaly if I am going to change my mind.

If anyone out there thinks they could fill the post just post your follow up here and I will get back to you, or you could contact me (contacts in SIG) on a messanger (I have them all) or email.

Thanks for reading, sorry to be blunt and hire a co owner right away, but I really need some help and dont want to have to go into hiring and promoting, I just want to come out straight and ask for someone whos good at working and friendly too, preferably is good at scripting and levels.

~ Haze ~

TESTRETIS
12-17-2004, 09:19 PM
Um...Why dont you hire one of your current best staff?

Fogy
12-17-2004, 09:22 PM
I do not have many staff working for me at the moment and none of them fit the bill as co owner. I need someone whos really good not just averige ^^

TESTRETIS
12-17-2004, 09:26 PM
You do Realize a co-owner is not absolutely nessesary? Just get someone you really trust to help you out.

Fogy
12-17-2004, 09:40 PM
I know its not nesocerry but I need someone with good skill to help me out, all my friends are not good at anything lol

ThinkDifferent
12-17-2004, 09:47 PM
Any information about the server?

Fogy
12-17-2004, 09:50 PM
Name: Icarus (use to be Griffin)
apart from that its up to the new co owner, but I do have lots of old scripts and levels that were made for the server, just deleted in the reset, so it wont be totaly from scratch

Loriel
12-17-2004, 10:01 PM
[COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]
O_o

Fogy
12-17-2004, 10:04 PM
you got html turned off or soming? here ill post it without html:

Hi, recentely I lost a co owner, I wont go into why but I need a new one.

I want to start by saying im not giving out power to anyone, you will not get level 4 RC right away and you will not be able to do what you like the moment you start. I need someone with good skills not someone who is power hungry.

You may remember I posted for staff a while ago, the server was doing quite well with good levels and NPCs. However, I have decided to start again and deleted everything. I still have the scripts and levels but I will introduce them into a new overworld and make them more up to date. However, to do this I need a good skilled co owner to help me get the server back together again.

I would of posted a story line but as I decided to start again I figured I would discuss this with a new co owner, besides I dont want to reveal anything publicaly if I am going to change my mind.

If anyone out there thinks they could fill the post just post your follow up here and I will get back to you, or you could contact me (contacts in SIG) on a messanger (I have them all) or email.

Thanks for reading, sorry to be blunt and hire a co owner right away, but I really need some help and dont want to have to go into hiring and promoting, I just want to come out straight and ask for someone whos good at working and friendly too, preferably is good at scripting and levels.

~ Haze ~

Loriel
12-17-2004, 10:10 PM
I just find your markup annoying.

Raelyn
12-17-2004, 10:35 PM
Name: Icarus (use to be Griffin)
apart from that its up to the new co owner

It's up to someone else, what you're going to do with your server?

protagonist
12-17-2004, 11:20 PM
I just find your markup annoying.

Do you have something against big, black things?

Nitkizi
12-17-2004, 11:48 PM

:eek:

xAndrewx
12-18-2004, 12:26 AM
trying to be some what funny? ;/

Fogy
12-18-2004, 12:39 AM
i do know what im doing with it, the question was for details not for a list of features

you dont even know the full story about what happened to the server.

is there anyone out there who is serious about this?

oinknessx
12-18-2004, 01:01 AM
I am interested in the position, it sounds like a good oppurtunity to just make levels and graphics or whatever and make some fun stuff. Here's a level screenshot, it's pretty recent.

It's just a desert walk-way type thing made of land..

PROS:
- I don't care about rights as long as I am able to work properly..
- I don't ask for rights or promotions.
- I am a hard worker. Levels, graphics, music and sounds.

CONS:
- I don't work well with corrupt or mean people.

haro41
12-18-2004, 09:45 AM
CONS:
- I don't work well with corrupt or mean people.

cons mean a negative trait of yourself. i dont think anyone works well with corrupt or mean people. id replace that with I have a bent pinky toe or something.

xAndrewx
12-18-2004, 10:57 AM
Cool level,

Fogy
12-18-2004, 12:36 PM
sorry i was a bit out of hand last night, long night, sorry raeylin, okay thanks for the serious replies ill get back to you, anyone else want to tryout (ill post once ive got a new co owner im still reviewing my pms)

Arnack
12-18-2004, 04:18 PM
*Battles with Oinkness*
^^ He is pretty good at that stuff, for he works with me at Sparitoria Events. But, I would be really glad to take the job, if you don't mind ;-)
I am a Events Team in Sparitoria, I LAT, and script, but not a lot. I have been maing E=events for Sparitoria for almost.. a couple months now. I would be glad to take that position if you are up to. My hours online this Christmas are why out of hand. I might be on the server.. hmmm, lets say 3-4 hours a say. Please, I hope you take it to mind...
Arnack

Galdor
12-18-2004, 04:50 PM
>.> i donno aboute adding a random dude as co-owner. add some lats, gats and nats instead =]

Fogy
12-18-2004, 07:13 PM
ive tried galdor, but i need a good staff member and i dont get good staff members for a basic lat job

oinknessx
12-18-2004, 09:59 PM
CONS:
- I'm fat.
- I drink too much eggnog and often become sick during the Christmas season.
- I'm afraid of the dark (seriously)

haro41
12-19-2004, 07:17 AM
well... i guess he cant ask you to make the cave levels now huh? :D

Fogy
12-19-2004, 04:15 PM
Anyone else think they are up for the job?

syltburk
12-19-2004, 10:38 PM
You dont hire a co-owner. Well if you need a guy who likes to get a staff job everywhere then hire oinkness, hes also very good with hes attitude and a great guy who thinks hes a awesome level maker.

oinknessx
12-19-2004, 10:57 PM
Errm ok, thanks for the compliment... I'm only working at Sparitoria at the moment, but I might be making music for GraalOnline as a job soon.

g0atex
12-21-2004, 05:44 AM
trying to be some what funny? ;/
Hah, it was funny. Somewhat racist, but funny.
Some people need a sense of humor.

RiceNetworkingSource
12-21-2004, 06:25 AM
lvl 4 rc? co-owner?.? ummm u better really trust him.
lol. i think co-owner should get lvl 3.

Moonite
12-21-2004, 08:26 AM
lvl 4 rc? co-owner?.? ummm u better really trust him.
lol. i think co-owner should get lvl 3.

But hes doenst have the time to work on his server

Create an Backup
but still if changes ur IP range of ur pw admins acc ur ****ed the u need to find one of those rare PW admins...

just oe Tip dont hire Icarus hes an idiot that things u can makegraal intro movies with flash... how noobish u must be and the owner of my last server I worked believed him so I quited.

I hate that guy he doenst know anything and he does nothing

Redwizard
12-21-2004, 02:38 PM
who was the old co manager?

Leasure-13
12-21-2004, 05:22 PM
:eek: Good Luck to you Haze! If you need anything you got my AIM. :cool:

Loriel
12-21-2004, 05:32 PM
:eek: Good Luck to you Haze! If you need anything you got my AIM. :cool:
As you say, Haze can contact you over AIM. Then why did you post?

Moonite
12-21-2004, 07:29 PM
Leasure u arent 13 right?

I never ould give a kid lvl 4 rights.

Smutastic
12-21-2004, 07:43 PM

Like the age means ****. Chrisz (old era manager) was 14, and damn, he's hardcore.

Why did you get unbanned anyway? :redface:

Fogy
12-22-2004, 10:42 PM
lol hey loriel its me hardwarp2000, anyone else interested in co owner?

Leasure-13
12-22-2004, 10:50 PM

I am 15. x_x And you dont seem like an adult...yourself :\
And my football number is 13 and always has been. That is why it is 13. Yes i played graal at the age of 13.. but.. who gives a **** what number is in peoples name :\

OMG HAZE YOU GOT 2000 IN YOUR AIM S/N!!! YOU MUST BE 2000 YEARS OLD!!! >_<

Fogy
12-23-2004, 05:21 PM
how do you know im not 2000? =/