PDA

View Full Version : Exp?

sandin
06-24-2001, 10:44 AM
every time you kill a baddie they give you x EXP Points and when you got like 500 your health grow and when you got more and more your health grows or your strenghts or stuff , Like FF.
I remember Damasca have EXP Things but it was like money...
I think is agood idea but hard to make....

MoonAngel
06-24-2001, 02:58 PM
the first I saw was done by damasca, might have been made by others before that a long time ago.. anyways, faheria, TOT, murasamune are probably making their own xp system too, but G2K1 isnt a place for having lvls and such..

Kaimetsu
06-25-2001, 06:42 PM
Too "RPG" and not enough "Adventure".

AlkarenHyralt
06-25-2001, 11:47 PM
Exactly, graal 2001 is supposed to be adventurous (sp), though it would be a great idea on a PW IF they could script it well, and figure out how to do it fairly...Like after you get to a certain level....like say 10 or something you couldn't enter the newbie area anymore.

Kaimetsu
06-25-2001, 11:53 PM
I've never seen it scripted perfectly. It isn't needed anyway, though.

entravial
06-26-2001, 06:38 PM
*AlphaFlame here*

I've created a working EXP system... containing HP, MP, Defense, Strength, Magic Strength, and Magic Defense... and instead of using baddies, I use those *dreadfully* showcharacter NPC characters... and I'm working on a couple of other enemies as well, possibly using showimg (since I dun wan my script on no icky p2p server... icky icky p2p BLAH!!!)... and yes, Alkaren, once you get to certain levels you can no longer enter certain areas or can access new areas... *considers yapping more details, then shuts up before somebody grabs some ideas* :x