PDA

View Full Version : Eden is Hiring :)

NicoX
12-11-2004, 12:17 AM
Hi guys.
I am hiring LATs and GFXer for Eden.
I am working on a new project and need really help :) So if you want a job as LAT or GFXer please log on Eden to get more information about my project.

You should show me 2 Inside and 2 Outside Levels to tryout for LAT
and for a GFX Job u should show me some of your GFX :) Thats all.

-NicoX

xAndrewx
12-11-2004, 12:18 AM
eden's just stolen though.. change the tileset first >_<

NicoX
12-11-2004, 12:19 AM
So? No the tileset isnt stolen idiot...Pf.

xAndrewx
12-11-2004, 12:25 AM
So?

haha copy right! it's people like u who give graal a bad name!

Slash-P2P
12-11-2004, 12:39 AM
haha copy right! it's people like u who give graal a bad name!

It's idiots like you that make the forums annoying!

Crono
12-11-2004, 12:54 AM
So?

Oh shut the hell up, if I saw you in real life i'd punch you for saying that. As andrew said, people like you give Graal a bad name.

syltburk
12-11-2004, 01:32 AM
Gerami please dont go english casual style..

Edit by Spark: Swear filter is there for a reason.

NicoX
12-11-2004, 01:51 PM
Whatever...
Forum PM me or just Logon Eden to get more informations about our new project :)

-NicoX

ZeroTrack
12-22-2004, 06:04 PM
Oh shut the hell up, if I saw you in real life i'd punch you for saying that. As andrew said, people like you give Graal a bad name.
he has bad english , he didnt mean So as in we see it, read whats after so

Screen shots from eden =D

bad gfx but my scripts run clean =D

xAndrewx
12-22-2004, 09:00 PM
It allways laggs like ****. I hope you don't end up stealing scripts sern. (Hanging with NicoThief and all)

Moonite
12-22-2004, 10:21 PM
Amdy he stole the tileset? from?
the new player Profile is ugly sern..

Angelu made those tilesets..and I fixed them abit 2... they cant be stohlen..

NicoX
12-22-2004, 10:31 PM
Andrew is just annoying the forums nothing more.

xAndrewx
12-22-2004, 10:46 PM

I have no idea what you just said moonite :frown:

xAndrewx
12-22-2004, 10:47 PM
Had to quote this:
Andrew is just annoying the forums nothing more.
NicoThief, tell me how your tileset looks like one from RPG maker. Also tell me why it has my brothers levels without his permission on there?.

You also stole scripts from N-Pulse and tried to say you made it for UN.

Moonite
12-23-2004, 02:04 AM
no I mean

Angelu made the Tileset(s) and I fixed them abit then Cant be stohlen? yea 1 of the inside tileset is from an Old sega game but Angelu didnt Fake is he just regfx it and changed abit

but eden never stohle an Tileset.

xAndrewx
12-23-2004, 10:27 AM
ok lemme help you a bit x-x.
Angelu(Person?) made the tileset for eden. Moonite helped him meaning they can't still be copyrighted?. Yes I admit, One of the inside tileset is from an old sega game but all Angelu did was re-gfx it, And change it a tiny pixel. But Eden never stole a tileset.
What you said^^.
Heh, If I was to steal a tileset and change a few pixels that doesn't make it copyrighted?. Get that **** off graal, before you get the owners of the game on Stefans door.

NicoX
12-23-2004, 11:47 AM
1) The Tileset isn't stolen. And who is your brother ?
2) So, I did stole Scripts from N-Pulse ? Then ask Zido or Rai to check the logs. I was never Staff there to steal them idiot.

:)

xAndrewx
12-23-2004, 12:31 PM
I wasn't staff on Graal2001 yet I could get the levels/npcs/graphics/ganis and sounds from websites. That's not an excuse.

If I recall, you didn't have anything to do with the tileset so why are you lieing? I believe the old manager did. Well I know for a fact he did; Him and Antony are close friends so he decided to add the tiles he had done to the tileset so don't say you are your little incompetent friends made it.

It isn't stolen? I also recall Dys' from Delteria posting screenshots of where the tileset is stolen from, I guess you've just forgot about those accusations? :\

Please proove me wrong, I can't wait to see what you come up with now ^^

Moonite
12-23-2004, 04:11 PM
Andrew its like the graal standard tileset it looska bit different then the old zelda tileset....

its the same like with this.

xAndrewx
12-23-2004, 04:15 PM
Look again.

ZeroTrack
12-23-2004, 04:16 PM
Hey i dont make the gfx just the scripts =p

And once its uploaded onto a server it becomes property of graalonline.

Heres an updated version of the Profiler completly finshed

Moonite
12-23-2004, 04:21 PM
Andy why u just dont shut up?
nobody cares about u

ur just another era puss that has no brain and thinks hes an irl gangsta.

xAndrewx
12-23-2004, 04:26 PM
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55301

Haha. You *****s can't stop me from telling the truth, now you're resorting to violence to shut me up. Haha!
Ok, now've you officially lost it. Why in hell would anyone care about anyone over Graal Online?

Now, just because I work on Era dosn't mean I go around my town shooting a Pistol at people.

ZeroTrack
12-23-2004, 04:32 PM
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55301

Haha. You *****s can't stop me from telling the truth, now you're resorting to violence to shut me up. Haha!
Ok, now've you officially lost it. Why in hell would anyone care about anyone over Graal Online?

#1 - Those are diffrent tiles in those screenshots than what Eden has now.
#2 - How was that violence?
#3 - You really need to calm down ... graal = online game .... its not that serious guy

Moonite
12-23-2004, 04:36 PM
Plz dotn trust this guy janett01.. hes *** irl he dont stop harrsing me hes steal really everything and hes just a *** that wants attentopn and this is the true...

and plz read the post above me again..

xAndrewx
12-23-2004, 04:38 PM
#1 - Those are diffrent tiles in those screenshots than what Eden has now.
#2 - How was that violence?
#3 - You really need to calm down ... graal = online game .... its not that serious guy

Yeah, the grass has changed.

Oh, sorry. He verbally asaulted me.

I could relate this thread to the thread about PWA not doing nothing about it.

Inspiration
12-25-2004, 05:27 PM
NicoX applied as N-Pulse NAT (lol)

The funniest part: As part of his tryout, he included the default baddy script that comes with Graal.

xAndrewx
12-25-2004, 05:59 PM
Haha, dosn't suprise me xD

Moonite
12-26-2004, 12:59 AM
this post is4 u andy

<3

syltburk
12-26-2004, 01:26 AM
There is major tile errors in that level, :(.

Moonite
12-27-2004, 02:56 AM
lol then u go to ur Graal Folder and then I dont know and thenu del Eden_tiles.txt or something

xAndrewx
12-27-2004, 10:42 AM
Why do you delete that? That tells you what addtiledef(s) Eden uses. It will apear there once you go back to Eden.

Projectshifter
12-28-2004, 12:19 AM
Sadly I think Eden was just the server I got an IM on saying it was hacked :(

Was not something I could get on and fix, as Unix and Stefan have both ignored the 2 forum PMs I sent both of them asking them to update my IP range so I can get on while I'm here for the week (just 1 number at the end...) So sorry guys, but as my new policy goes, "no my problem" if they're not wanting to help me help you, what can I do?

ZeroTrack
12-28-2004, 03:48 AM
Sadly I think Eden was just the server I got an IM on saying it was hacked :(

Was not something I could get on and fix, as Unix and Stefan have both ignored the 2 forum PMs I sent both of them asking them to update my IP range so I can get on while I'm here for the week (just 1 number at the end...) So sorry guys, but as my new policy goes, "no my problem" if they're not wanting to help me help you, what can I do?

it wasnt something you could have fixed, it wasnt a weapon db or class or a local npc for that matter , it must have been an outside prog from one of the players ... cause when we dced everyone it magicly stoped ... who knows

ThinkDifferent
12-28-2004, 04:10 AM
STOP GOD DAMN ATTACKING NICOX, HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG, AND NOTHING HAS BEEN PROVEN. HE POSTED HERE LOOKING FOR SOME HELP, NOT TO BE BASHED BY YOU SNAKEANDY. EVEN IF HE HAS STOLEN SOMETHING, IT HAS BEEN POINTED OUT BEFORE. AND SINCE THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR "IF SOMEBODY HAS STOLEN SOMETHING PLEASE SAY IT HERE" AND IS FOR "PLAYERWORLD HIRINGS" THAN I SUGGEST YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF THE THREAD BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT WANT TO BE HIRED.

Thanks

Projectshifter
12-28-2004, 05:08 AM
STOP GOD DAMN ATTACKING NICOX, HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG, AND NOTHING HAS BEEN PROVEN. HE POSTED HERE LOOKING FOR SOME HELP, NOT TO BE BASHED BY YOU SNAKEANDY. EVEN IF HE HAS STOLEN SOMETHING, IT HAS BEEN POINTED OUT BEFORE. AND SINCE THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR "IF SOMEBODY HAS STOLEN SOMETHING PLEASE SAY IT HERE" AND IS FOR "PLAYERWORLD HIRINGS" THAN I SUGGEST YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF THE THREAD BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT WANT TO BE HIRED.

Thanks

Such hatred, such anger my son.

syltburk
12-28-2004, 05:17 AM
nicox-THIEF!!!!!!

ZeroTrack
12-28-2004, 08:29 AM
Such hatred, such anger my son.
its that dam rap music lol

WanDaMan
12-28-2004, 11:32 AM
STOP GOD DAMN ATTACKING NICOX, HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG
Stealing NPCs, Levels and Graphics isn't wrong?

AND NOTHING HAS BEEN PROVEN.
It has been proven, read the old threads.

HE POSTED HERE LOOKING FOR SOME HELP, NOT TO BE BASHED BY YOU SNAKEANDY.
It isn't just Andrew. I could bash about how Eden has stolen one or two of my levels but it's not getting me anywhere. I've already been on the server and told NicoX and nothing has happend.

EVEN IF HE HAS STOLEN SOMETHING, IT HAS BEEN POINTED OUT BEFORE.
AND NOTHING HAS BEEN PROVEN.
What? :whatever:

AND SINCE THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR "IF SOMEBODY HAS STOLEN SOMETHING PLEASE SAY IT HERE" AND IS FOR "PLAYERWORLD HIRINGS" THAN I SUGGEST YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF THE THREAD BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT WANT TO BE HIRED.

Believe it or not but the people who have been complaining have helped you; if they hadn't told you what is stolen you'll just get more hastle from PWA and Players if you ever go online. If you don't change it let this thread be a foreshadow of what is going to happen.

Criticism: I don't like the grass, it hurts my eyes.. Nice scripting Sern, keep it up :cool:

Moonite
12-28-2004, 12:23 PM
I had a small New Back up on my pc so eden didnt lose all they new works..

syltburk Sweden!!!!111
and why u guys all complaning about andy hes guys a kid thats needs attentionso plz be friendly :)

NicoX
12-28-2004, 02:09 PM
wandaman
i did stolen levels from you ? haha
you were also staff on eden before and yes you uploaded ur own levels
after you upload something on eden it has automaticly the copyright of it told me spark one time...so shut up please
and im not stealing graphics or npcs
if you think i do please log on eden and show me
kthxbye

Snakeandy7
12-28-2004, 03:14 PM
Moonite, I have a 'attention disorder'?. You have a ****ing grammar problem.
NicoT,You even said that it was stolen on Unholy Nation, You said
"I know Eden is stolen, That's why I quit and left someone else in charge". Funny.

WanDaMan
12-28-2004, 03:39 PM
wandaman
i did stolen levels from you ? haha
you were also staff on eden before and yes you uploaded ur own levels
after you upload something on eden it has automaticly the copyright of it told me spark one time...so shut up please
and im not stealing graphics or npcs
if you think i do please log on eden and show me
kthxbye

Yes, I'm good friends with Kilik (sp), I never uploaded any of my levels onto Eden.

I re-call my brother showing you and Contiga, I remember you saying you'd fix it. I'd log on but I'm a ghost. I could get the level name of what is stolen if you wanted me to? Note I havn't checked Eden in over 3 weeks so it could've been removed.

Andrew has already proven the point about graphics by posting the thread about your tileset. As for the NPCs, I'm pretty sure Angelus ( petro1212 ) could back up his story..

NicoX, you've ruined Edens reputation. I hope you're happy :\

Edit
Added images. The levels are right from the 2 bridges, can't miss them.

syltburk
12-28-2004, 04:11 PM
DAMN I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR LEVEL (the right one), =/ I can asure you that its Wan's level because I have seen it on a server he used to work on.. Cant remember which xD

NicoX-THIEF!!!!!!

WanDaMan
12-28-2004, 04:24 PM
It's from Project-Inochi :)

Inspiration
12-29-2004, 04:01 PM

Thanks

The caps lock made that post so much more convincing. If you had typed in correct grammar, I don't think it would have had any effect on me, however, the caps lock has made your post change my life forever

TESTRETIS
12-29-2004, 04:06 PM
Please stop the useless and pointless fighting.

Snakeandy7
12-29-2004, 05:35 PM
Pointless, hm sure.
But this is relevant.

Malinko
12-29-2004, 06:04 PM
its that dam rap music lol
I love you for just saying that.

Snakeandy7
01-23-2005, 03:07 PM
NicoX, How can you say someone else's gfx sucks? Your the one who steals graphics and scripts.

ZeroTrack
01-23-2005, 03:12 PM
NicoX, How can you say someone else's gfx sucks? Your the one who steals graphics and scripts.

excuse me? of 1 i made some of those gfx there , there not awesome cause im not the best at gfxs but new ones are being made now , and 2 i made all , yes all, of those scripts there my self please tell how they are stolen

Snakeandy7
01-23-2005, 03:17 PM
Your sern, not NicoX.

ZeroTrack
01-23-2005, 03:19 PM
Your sern, not NicoX.

Your saying Eden has stolen gfx and scripts.....

Snakeandy7
01-23-2005, 03:20 PM
No, I am saying NicoX steal's. Where did I say Eden is stolen?

WanDaMan
01-23-2005, 03:23 PM
Just yesteday Crono and Clash went on and found Valikorlia's bed on there :\

They also got abuse from Contiga..

ZeroTrack
01-23-2005, 03:43 PM
Ok look could you both forum PM me of stuff you found on eden that was "stolen" and i'll take care of it

Snakeandy7
01-23-2005, 03:44 PM
Zero, read my post. I didn't say anything about Eden. I said about NicoX.

WanDaMan
01-23-2005, 03:53 PM
Well, if you read up further in the thread I posted 2 of my levels what are stolen.

Sern
01-24-2005, 03:15 PM
Anyway look eden need gfxs and levels people if your interested forum pm me thanks

Snakeandy7
01-24-2005, 06:36 PM
It says your account is banned, under avatar settings.

syltburk
01-24-2005, 06:56 PM
He maybe got unbanned or are just playing around.