PDA

View Full Version : Server not showing up anymore

anim8999
12-09-2004, 01:36 AM
How come my server (Keyruun) isn't showing up on the RC server list anymore? I cant even access it on the client either.

I paid to have a server for 6 months and I cant even access it? I knew something was alittly fishy about buying playerworlds.... SCAMMERS.

If you are going to remove it like that you can atleast refund me for it.

Lance
12-09-2004, 01:55 AM
How come my server (Keyruun) isn't showing up on the RC server list anymore? I cant even access it on the client either.

I paid to have a server for 6 months and I cant even access it? I knew something was alittly fishy about buying playerworlds.... SCAMMERS.

This is a perfect example of why children should not run playerworlds.

Instead of accusing Graalonline of being scammers, why not instead simply ask what is going on? You should also explain the steps you have taken to investigate the problem so the rest of us can more carefully assess your situation and provide you with more educated answers.

anim8999
12-09-2004, 02:23 AM
I tried contacting unixmad and he hasnt responded, its been like 3 days.

Slash-P2P
12-09-2004, 03:25 AM

Have you tried checking the admin panel and restarting your gserver? Did you use a valid credit card? Did your 6 months expire? Did your playerworld violate any of the Graal Online rules? Did you check to see if any other servers went down and it could possibly be a temporary problem? Did you open a support ticket?

Maybe you should investigate more before accusing Graal Online of being 'scammers'.

This is a perfect example of why children should not run playerworlds.
I may be under 18 and considered a 'child', but I agree ^^

Spark910
12-09-2004, 10:54 AM
I tried contacting unixmad and he hasnt responded, its been like 3 days.

But, have you been to your control panel:
http://www.graalonline.com/adminpanel
And clicked 'restart' ?

Also, which PW# is this?