PDA

View Full Version : When will classic....

Avison
12-02-2004, 06:13 AM
When will classic be accepting guild head quarters, houses, and quests again?
(I made a nice one....)

Minoc
12-02-2004, 06:48 AM
Probably not until the NPC server is released, you should ask Master Storm or the LAT Admin.

LordMatt
12-02-2004, 07:25 AM
Not for a long...long....long....long....LONG time.

Mykel
12-02-2004, 08:26 AM
Not for a long...long....long....long....LONG time.AKA the NPC Server?

syltburk
12-02-2004, 12:14 PM
It wont happen, I dont want it to happen.. There is no "guilds" on classic anymore beside NBK that got there worth left.. All the guilds that actually was guilds who could stay for ages is died out..
Oh yeah i forgot Ventrue but they are a bunch of *****s who I wouldn't like for 50 pence...
If you can bring back the old times and take every bank lamer to maybe come to Zols or Angel Clan.. THEN... THEN maybe I think there should be so..
Classic is of "oldbies" or at least they call themself that...
Classic will never be the same because of p2p.

protagonist
12-02-2004, 04:51 PM
Yeah, Classic was the server that had like, huge numbers of people. The people were different too; there weren't just PKers and stuff.

I miss all the "SSJ4GOTEX [married to Bulma]" people. They made Graal really funny.

osrs
12-02-2004, 05:53 PM
Not for a long...long....long....long....LONG time.

You really love to post these things, don't you? >_< On Graal2001 forums you said the same.

Mykel
12-02-2004, 08:24 PM
You really love to post these things, don't you? >_< On Graal2001 forums you said the same.Has it been incorrect? :\

syltburk
12-02-2004, 08:49 PM
Yeah, Classic was the server that had like, huge numbers of people. The people were different too; there weren't just PKers and stuff.

I miss all the "SSJ4GOTEX [married to Bulma]" people. They made Graal really funny.
yeah, man when there was like 300-400 people on classic.. it was fun as hell.. so much people you have known from there that was the coolest of them all..

Crono
12-02-2004, 09:16 PM
yeah, man when there was like 300-400 people on classic.. it was fun as hell.. so much people you have known from there that was the coolest of them all..

Yeah, then unixmad (being ignorant of the graal community) made it 100% p2p :(

I miss the old days. Enigma was doing great the day before p2p came out. We're all like "bye bye" and such. The next day no one was there, only about 20 people out of the 90 or so that were on the day before.

Spark910
12-02-2004, 10:20 PM
Yeah, then unixmad (being ignorant of the graal community) made it 100% p2p :(

I miss the old days. Enigma was doing great the day before p2p came out. We're all like "bye bye" and such. The next day no one was there, only about 20 people out of the 90 or so that were on the day before.

There wouldn't be a community for Graal, without the payments. Not enough people were opting to upgrade, so the limits on what you get for nothing had to be increased. If you provide anything all for free, then people will be happy with that and are very unlikely to upgrade.

Crono
12-02-2004, 11:19 PM
There wouldn't be a community for Graal, without the payments. Not enough people were opting to upgrade, so the limits on what you get for nothing had to be increased. If you provide anything all for free, then people will be happy with that and are very unlikely to upgrade.

Notice how graal has been getting worse and worse every year since 2002? (yes these past 2 years have sucked)

Minoc
12-02-2004, 11:31 PM
Classic will never be the same because of p2p.
Actually, the main problems are probably the removal and modification of some main old classic levels, and lack of sufficient player control.
Most of the known "oldbies" have p2p, although they are no longer playing.

Spark910
12-03-2004, 12:01 AM
Notice how graal has been getting worse and worse every year since 2002? (yes these past 2 years have sucked)

2 years you wouldn't have had.

Crono
12-03-2004, 10:22 PM
2 years you wouldn't have had.

these two years were nothing.

syltburk
12-04-2004, 12:39 AM
Actually, the main problems are probably the removal and modification of some main old classic levels, and lack of sufficient player control.
Most of the known "oldbies" have p2p, although they are no longer playing.
At the same time there is actually a lot of people who didn't do have a p2p...

Minoc
12-04-2004, 12:47 AM
At the same time there is actually a lot of people who didn't do have a p2p...
Yeah, but the p2p isn't the main problem.

Emily_Cruddas
12-04-2004, 01:32 AM
The game lost most of it's younger players thanks to P2P, and by younger i mean folks that are unable to have a credit/debt card or their parents permission for upgrading.

If i won the lottery first thing i would do is find all the oldbies and buy them and upgrade for classic! :cool:

*keeps dreaming*

Minoc
12-04-2004, 01:36 AM
The game lost most of it's younger players thanks to P2P, and by younger i mean folks that are unable to have a credit/debt card or their parents permission for upgrading.

If i won the lottery first thing i would do is find all the oldbies and buy them and upgrade for classic! :cool:

*keeps dreaming*
Again, most of the known oldbies have p2p, and the rest can probably upgrade their own accounts (I'm assuming most of them are 18+).

Slash-P2P
12-04-2004, 02:58 AM
Graal Classic should be 100% free. Trial accounts should be able to save on it.
If I won the lottery, I would blow all the money on useless stuff, and maybe give out some P2P accounts.

ZeroTrack
12-04-2004, 03:32 AM
Graal Classic should be 100% free. Trial accounts should be able to save on it.
If I won the lottery, I would blow all the money on useless stuff, and maybe give out some P2P accounts.

on that note it would be a good time to inform everyone that slash is running for Ms. Graalian ;)

Slash-P2P
12-04-2004, 06:49 AM
on that note it would be a good time to inform everyone that slash is running for Ms. Graalian ;)

Im running for Ms. Graalian. If I am chosen to be Ms. Graalian, I wouldn't change anything because I can't change anything because I am not a Graal Administrator. Vote for me.

FREE CLASSIC!

syltburk
12-04-2004, 09:52 AM
Again, most of the known oldbies have p2p, and the rest can probably upgrade their own accounts (I'm assuming most of them are 18+).
yep most of those guys is like 18-20 years old now..

Rufus
12-04-2004, 04:58 PM
This topic has been revisited over and over again and the sad thing is it is not going to happen.