PDA

View Full Version : Up for hire for LAT now

Arnack
12-02-2004, 01:48 AM
Ok, I have not been LATing for long, and I want to try. I have been practising, but still not perfect. I wouldork for an outside level, but just remember I need to practice to get better. But I can always put some extra details in to make it more interesting. I would like a server that is active, not no one on all day. Thanks
Arnack

Zurkiba
12-02-2004, 01:58 AM
Ok, I have not been LATing for long, and I want to try. I have been practising, but still not perfect. I wouldork for an outside level, but just remember I need to practice to get better. But I can always put some extra details in to make it more interesting. I would like a server that is active, not no one on all day. Thanks
Arnack
Post Screenshots of stuff you've made :)

Arnack
12-02-2004, 02:01 AM
1st I don't know how
and I am good at editing things, I mean, I have little gfx that make something look better, butn that is it.

Zurkiba
12-02-2004, 02:39 AM
1st I don't know how
and I am good at editing things, I mean, I have little gfx that make something look better, butn that is it.
Then why are you trying to get a server to hire you if you cant do the skill you're getting hired for.

Arnack
12-02-2004, 02:44 AM
lat though can edit levels, but I really dont know how. Can I IM you in AIM and if you could please answer sum LAT questions?

Slash-P2P
12-02-2004, 03:12 AM
No server is going to hire you if you can't even take a screenshot of your level (Press Play, then hold ALT and press 1, then save the file and upload it here)