PDA

View Full Version : Mithica is Confusing

zell12
06-24-2001, 06:03 AM
Is it just just me or does it seam like graal is getting more and more confusing everday...

Stefan fired kerin before Mithica went p2p because he wasn't doing nehitng to help with his own server.... and gave the co-owner FULL ownership of the server.....
Now that to me was just unfair... it shouldn't of been allowed
but stefan is Mr. Big here... except for Cyber Jouer would could just leave them out it the frezzing cold on some street...lol
but i just found out today, that kerin is taking full ownership back...lol :confused: Confusing :confused: or what

LordAzeroth
06-24-2001, 07:06 AM
THE MORE WE KNOW THE MORE WE DON'T CARE!

MoonAngel
06-24-2001, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by zell12
Is it just just me or does it seam like graal is getting more and more confusing everday...

Stefan fired kerin before Mithica went p2p because he wasn't doing nehitng to help with his own server.... and gave the co-owner FULL ownership of the server.....
Now that to me was just unfair... it shouldn't of been allowed
but stefan is Mr. Big here... except for Cyber Jouer would could just leave them out it the frezzing cold on some street...lol
but i just found out today, that kerin is taking full ownership back...lol :confused: Confusing :confused: or what

Ya cause the owner joined the army and the co-owner now is owner and is giving it back to Kerin.

zell12
06-25-2001, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by MoonAngel

Ya cause the owner joined the army and the co-owner now is owner and is giving it back to Kerin.

That was even more confusing.....

ok, kerin was the full Owner, then it was gab, then it was piccolo
piccolo quit from some odd reason, then soon after...
kerin was fired br stefan..
now, gab is the new FULL owner, butis gone in the army for a while.. and otaku is the co-owner, but kerin is now just otaku's asst, i thought he was the new owner, because thats what it sounded like from him..

MoonAngel
06-26-2001, 02:57 AM

That was even more confusing.....

ok, kerin was the full Owner, then it was gab, then it was piccolo
piccolo quit from some odd reason, then soon after...
kerin was fired br stefan..
now, gab is the new FULL owner, butis gone in the army for a while.. and otaku is the co-owner, but kerin is now just otaku's asst, i thought he was the new owner, because thats what it sounded like from him..
...............................here's mithica's history from the day i first logged there

December 2000, Mithica was the best world i saw, many friendly players, staff were nice and all was well.

January 2001, More newbies come on the server, garnet aka marle, gets hired and then while Psyker was naive (thats what he told me) he made garnet an admin, everyone was against it but Psyker was head admine etc, anyways..

January 31st 2001, OwL Shimmy, yes that idiot, after being hired for 2 weeks, decides to wipe every file from FTP, that's how he got IP Banned.

February 2001, Gabiani is promoted to co-owner, we start rebuilding mithica and we even wanted to make 10 kingdoms on mithica.. but everything fell apart since only a few were serious about this.. and even now.. only one kingdom was nearly finished.. mine wasnt started since i was given other assignements =\

March 2001, things starts to be.. lame.. many oldbies stopped coming on mithica when we announced P2P Piccolo becomes full owner, gabiani still co-owner and kerin gets rehired by piccolo after quitting for one week.

April 2001,Piccolo gets fired by kerin after otaku's evil manipulation over kerin, otaku already confessed his acts ;)

May 2001, as we all thought everything would go well, everything failed =P Kerin was fired by Stefan and Gabiani made full owner

June 2001, i resigned, hell, no players, why should all my work go there? and now Kerin is coming back as full owner and i dont think Gabiani knows that .. well, i know almost nothing since im not staff anymore =P Mithica should go back free someday.

zell12
06-30-2001, 06:55 AM
har har har, Silver, your always on mithica, on your Special Player Not Staff tag, and on RC whice is illgal to have special player RC's

MoonAngel
06-30-2001, 07:00 AM
har har har, Silver, your always on mithica, on your Special Player Not Staff tag, and on RC whice is illgal to have special player RC's

not really, i do have RC and FTP even if im not staff but that's because

1- ive kept mithica alive for 6 months till it went P2P
2- they let me test npcs and levels
3- RC is good for chatting and i do a GP job with it without being a GP
4- anyone can trust me with those =P

MoonAngel
06-30-2001, 07:20 AM
and

5- stop acting like a 12 years old when you are on mithica. im not fully staff but i do help them with new mithica =\ since they got a lot of work, im sending a quest soon, and probably more stuff in the next weeks =P so im a Helper and since you are jealous of my tag.. ill keep the one i have right now, (Bush Hunter) =D

06-30-2001, 09:48 AM
"1- ive kept mithica alive for 6 months till it went P2P
4- anyone can trust me with those =P"

1- Actually, you didn't. I was there the entire time. Every single day, I did my job the best I could do. Every single day, you just argued, complained, and idled. I witnessed it.
2- Yes, you tested NPCs and levels, but so what? You didn't do a very good job. The NPCs you made were all STAFF NPCs not PLAYER NPCs.
3- That's all you do. Chat on RC.
4- Actually, no one trusts you.

And I was NOT made an Admin when Psyker was head admin. KERIN made me an admin, kthx, get your story right, idiot. And no one was against it. Psyker wasn't, Crono wasn't, Gabiani was my friend at the time, the only people against it were you and Picc. Get your story right once again.

MoonAngel
06-30-2001, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Garnet_Mithica
"1- ive kept mithica alive for 6 months till it went P2P
4- anyone can trust me with those =P"

1- Actually, you didn't. I was there the entire time. Every single day, I did my job the best I could do. Every single day, you just argued, complained, and idled. I witnessed it.
2- Yes, you tested NPCs and levels, but so what? You didn't do a very good job. The NPCs you made were all STAFF NPCs not PLAYER NPCs.
3- That's all you do. Chat on RC.
4- Actually, no one trusts you.

And I was NOT made an Admin when Psyker was head admin. KERIN made me an admin, kthx, get your story right, idiot. And no one was against it. Psyker wasn't, Crono wasn't, Gabiani was my friend at the time, the only people against it were you and Picc. Get your story right once again.

although i did stop hating you, it seems you never will ;) *couldnt care less*

1- Hmm, then tell me how i got so much staff and players to stay with us on Mithica? and my job, remember when we decided to make Kingdoms in early March? me and piccolo actually made ours, others did nothing. and people loved the gravity rooms ^_^x
2- Oh.. so all the work you said was great isnt now? hmm, thats weird.. since i remember you saying how great it was, especially all those special effects, as for staff npcs, warren made them all, i never made any and never said i made them. Just checking the script would show you it had //NPC made by Warren and i made the chaos thing (ok, it was lame but i was assigned to do it .. =\) and i already said everyone loved those gravity rooms =D
3- Yes what else can you do on RC when there are no hackers, no one curses and everyone is having fun? We still just chat on RC you know.. [having staff vs players pk party too once in a while]
4- Actually.. almost everyone trusts me = ) I never abused RC like someone you know, i have never done anything against the rules.. yeesh, get over it!!

CrazedMerlin
06-30-2001, 10:33 AM

although i did stop hating you, it seems you never will ;) *couldnt care less*

1- Hmm, then tell me how i got so much staff and players to stay with us on Mithica? and my job, remember when we decided to make Kingdoms in early March? me and piccolo actually made ours, others did nothing. and people loved the gravity rooms ^_^x
2- Oh.. so all the work you said was great isnt now? hmm, thats weird.. since i remember you saying how great it was, especially all those special effects, as for staff npcs, warren made them all, i never made any and never said i made them. Just checking the script would show you it had //NPC made by Warren and i made the chaos thing (ok, it was lame but i was assigned to do it .. =\) and i already said everyone loved those gravity rooms =D
3- Yes what else can you do on RC when there are no hackers, no one curses and everyone is having fun? We still just chat on RC you know.. [having staff vs players pk party too once in a while]
4- Actually.. almost everyone trusts me = ) I never abused RC like someone you know, i have never done anything against the rules.. yeesh, get over it!!
If you had a dollar, would you buy yourself an education?

MoonAngel
06-30-2001, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by CrazedMerlin

If you had a dollar, would you buy yourself an education?

hmm.. nope

CrazedMerlin
06-30-2001, 10:39 AM

hmm.. nope
ok then.

Louis_one
06-30-2001, 10:47 AM
It seems that in every one of your posts Merlin you are insulting someone or something.

MoonAngel
06-30-2001, 10:48 AM

ok then.

then ill be continuing to watch what other insult garnet can throw at me so that i can continue to play that little flame war game on the forum =D

Garnet.. erm Marle, please realize that i couldnt care less about what you will come up with next, im already done fighting you. So going on with all these super insults will only make me want to continue what is now a game for me.

CrazedMerlin
06-30-2001, 10:50 AM

then ill be continuing to watch what other insult garnet can throw at me so that i can continue to play that little flame war game on the forum =D

Garnet.. erm Marle, please realize that i couldnt care less about what you will come up with next, im already done fighting you. So going on with all these super insults will only make me want to continue what is now a game for me.
"HAY GARNET ERH MARLE IM DUN FFIGHTIN BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE MORE POSTS ABOUT ME NOT CARILRING WHILE USZING BEHD GRMINER"

MoonAngel
06-30-2001, 10:53 AM

"HAY GARNET ERH MARLE IM DUN FFIGHTIN BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE MORE POSTS ABOUT ME NOT CARILRING WHILE USZING BEHD GRMINER"

Merlin is bored or smoking weed or both.

Louis_one
06-30-2001, 10:57 AM
Ice Cold refreshing ZIMA!
O wait, Thats a can of spam:eek:

CrazedMerlin
06-30-2001, 10:57 AM

Merlin is bored or smoking weed or both.
Or neither? Hey there we go.
1) It keeps me amused talking to people who dont relize when they are being stupid.
2) I dont do drugs there smart guy.

MoonAngel
06-30-2001, 10:59 AM

Or neither? Hey there we go.
1) It keeps me amused talking to people who dont relize when they are being stupid.
2) I dont do drugs there smart guy.

i was acting stupid?? you mean telling Marle that i dont hate her and that getting insults from her is funny?? hell, you should look at what you post before saying someone is stupid.

Louis_one
06-30-2001, 11:00 AM
I agree with merlin for once in a life time...

CrazedMerlin
06-30-2001, 11:01 AM

i was acting stupid?? you mean telling Marle that i dont hate her and that getting insults from her is funny?? hell, you should look at what you post before saying someone is stupid.
saying that you dont care at all but posing about it more then once? thats pretty stupid

Louis_one
06-30-2001, 11:03 AM
Some people just dont have as high of a IQ as you Merlin.
*Bows, Chants , Kiss*
* Cough, Cough*;)

MoonAngel
06-30-2001, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Louis_one
I agree with merlin for once in a life time...

[acting stupid]*sends this to merlin and louis_one*[/acting stupid]

MoonAngel
06-30-2001, 11:04 AM

saying that you dont care at all but posing about it more then once? thats pretty stupid

all i did was telling the truth, got something against it, please jump off a bridge.

Louis_one
06-30-2001, 11:05 AM

( Y )

CrazedMerlin
06-30-2001, 11:06 AM

That right there was pretty stupid gain a brain y0

CrazedMerlin
06-30-2001, 11:08 AM

all i did was telling the truth, got something against it, please jump off a bridge.
Ok i will now jump of a bridge because I do not like stupidty. Its people like you that make apes smarter then humans.

Louis_one
06-30-2001, 11:09 AM

That right there was pretty stupid gain a brain y0
o.o, Can you spell? Spam?

freddyfox
06-30-2001, 01:38 PM
EVERYONE IS USING MY INSULTS! AIGH!

*Runs away*

Louis_one
06-30-2001, 09:49 PM
o.o

Louis_one
06-30-2001, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Louis_one
o.o
When I get 1000 posts I'm gonna make my tag
either qod, or King o' Spam

zell12
06-30-2001, 10:11 PM
Will you all stop fricken making insults to everyone, this was sopposed to be fore kerin, cause i hate him, an.. and, well nm....
i'm just going to get into people that replyed to my post, hers the people i hate:
Dark Link/Merlin
That other dude that was agreeing with dl
and the person i most hate, GARNET/MARLE
People i don't hate:
Me (Of Corse)
Silver

BTW, Garnet... marle whatever you name is now..
you have aboused your RC, silver has never did that
except for warping me everywhere excessivly..
but when you were an admin, you were a suck up to kerin
and hated me ever scince you first jailed me and diz_man/Diablo
for soto's doing's (warping us all into the staff room).
Also, wasn't the fact that you were Abousing your powers that you got fired.. and you say silver is.. well, who's still got RC miss know it all.
and also, nm, silver, keep your RC, its better when your there neway.. *pking Staff once and a while*

btw, marle, Silver was the best scripter on mithica i think, for making the gravity room and all the npc's he made, also all the time he put into the server.

Now silver, why don't you just ask gab or otaku for a gp job, if you want to act like on on mithica...

Also.. yes im not done yet... if you all don't stop making fun of people (Besides Marle...lol) i'll close this post, and......erm..... MAKE A NEW ONE :p

Well thats my Speach for the day...

Louis_one
06-30-2001, 10:14 PM
Will you all stop fricken making insults to everyone, this was sopposed to be fore kerin, cause i hate him, an.. and, well nm....
i'm just going to get into people that replyed to my post, hers the people i hate:
Dark Link/Merlin
That other dude that was agreeing with dl
and the person i most hate, GARNET/MARLE
People i don't hate:
Me (Of Corse)
Silver

BTW, Garnet... marle whatever you name is now..
you have aboused your RC, silver has never did that
except for warping me everywhere excessivly..
but when you were an admin, you were a suck up to kerin
and hated me ever scince you first jailed me and diz_man/Diablo
for soto's doing's (warping us all into the staff room).
Also, wasn't the fact that you were Abousing your powers that you got fired.. and you say silver is.. well, who's still got RC miss know it all.
and also, nm, silver, keep your RC, its better when your there neway.. *pking Staff once and a while*

btw, marle, Silver was the best scripter on mithica i think, for making the gravity room and all the npc's he made, also all the time he put into the server.

Now silver, why don't you just ask gab or otaku for a gp job, if you want to act like on on mithica...

Also.. yes im not done yet... if you all don't stop making fun of people (Besides Marle...lol) i'll close this post, and......erm..... MAKE A NEW ONE :p

Well thats my Speach for the day...
^^^^^^
100%
Spam

zell12
06-30-2001, 10:17 PM
Well atleast someone respets me wishes......lol :confused:

Louis_one
06-30-2001, 10:20 PM
Well atleast someone respets me wishes......lol :confused:
That was my way of saying
"Great speach" even though
I didn't ready it. X_X

zell12
06-30-2001, 10:23 PM
although i didn't ready it eh... whats that sopposed to mean...

and you didn't make fun or insult no one

Louis_one
06-30-2001, 10:43 PM
although i didn't ready it eh... whats that sopposed to mean...

and you didn't make fun or insult no one
I didnt want you to feel bad:(

t-dawg480
06-30-2001, 10:46 PM
The Xone people has the best staff.....except louis =D lol j/k

MoonAngel
07-01-2001, 12:28 AM
glad....kerin doesnt even have a p2p account, next time, go directly to him you damn sissy [jk]

zell12
07-01-2001, 02:19 AM
hehe, silver, he has RC... Mithica_Admin1
don't belive me, well..... umm...don't belive me then...lol

MoonAngel
07-01-2001, 02:26 AM
hehe, silver, he has RC... Mithica_Admin1
don't belive me, well..... umm...don't belive me then...lol

Kerin has an RC, not a p2p account.. he doesnt care about graal's forums

zell12
07-01-2001, 02:34 AM
well i thouhgt you ment for me to go on the server and tell hi that (ip banned)...lol