PDA

View Full Version : Why Dont You Staff Do Somthing

sarah_nightshade
12-01-2004, 02:18 AM
i sent you my email and asked you to change my pass now im banned on era for account shareing by a currupted gp named cassy wyho ever change of opasschange you should be fired the Bigf doah and ceriail killerandzavier all hacked my password i even gave you the full pay pal recipe in email this is not the first time you have pissed me off stefan ur lil pay by phone i payed for 6 months for that and i lost my account to that jesh go back to beta ur ur going tio be lazy or scam like that

Zurkiba
12-01-2004, 02:19 AM
i sent you my email and asked you to change my pass now im banned on era for account shareing by a currupted gp named cassy wyho ever change of opasschange you should be fired the Bigf doah and ceriail killerandzavier all hacked my password i even gave you the full pay pal recipe in email this is not the first time you have pissed me off stefan ur lil pay by phone i payed for 6 months for that and i lost my account to that jesh go back to beta ur ur going tio be lazy or scam like that
Who did you send an email to?

sarah_nightshade
12-01-2004, 02:20 AM
Who did you send an email to?
]
If you no longer have access to the mailbox you previously used to sign up for your GraalOnline account, please write to [email protected]. Include your account name, the email address you used during sign-up, and a copy of the PayPal letter you received after your subscription payment.

We must take these steps to confirm your identity and to prevent fraud. If you do not provide all the required information, we cannot process your request.

i sent it to them and i pervided all the info but now im banned from eras so wats the deffence not to mention calani hates me so il prolly be banned every were else

Leasure-13
12-01-2004, 02:55 AM
The same thing happend to me. They are just going to laugh at you, and tell ya to buy another account. So no need to *****. My old account is now posted on some anti-graal sites that i have ran into.

osrs
12-01-2004, 03:09 AM
Newbie era! Oh my god!

Andares
12-01-2004, 03:11 AM
Newbie era! Oh my god!

Don't you mean Era newbie? o_O

zokemon
12-01-2004, 03:19 AM
This isn't Stefan's problem...
He deals with graal as a whole and has nothing to do with the accounting, that is Unix.
Problems for specific worlds should be addressed in the playerworld forums and should be taken up with the Manager of that world. You probaby don't relize that Stefan doesn't have enough time to anwser every single email he gets esp. when it doesn't pertain to him. Please know what you are talking about before you go degrading people.

osrs
12-01-2004, 03:20 AM
Don't you mean Era newbie? o_O

Newbies are tooking the forum, leet people is quitting.

anim8999
12-01-2004, 03:24 AM
Newbies are tooking the forum, leet people is quitting.
That makes no sense...

osrs
12-01-2004, 03:58 AM
That makes no sense...

Being sarcastic makes no sense, I guess.

LogicBot
12-01-2004, 04:07 AM
It makes sense if you have at least some IQ.

They won't help you. I don't think they ever did, or will.

Slash-P2P
12-01-2004, 05:05 AM

Oh my god, you can't play Era. What a huge loss! You're going to be scarred for life!

Darlene159
12-01-2004, 06:07 AM
grr, people PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST!
closed