PDA

View Full Version : What the?

MasterNuke
11-29-2004, 08:06 AM
Would anyone like to formally inform me of the recent events happening in the past week or so? It seems important details are never really treated as importantly as they should.

FenixTheBanished
11-29-2004, 09:42 AM
Well.. I got teh banned. (Argo :o)

And.. thats all you need to know. Start crying! '_'

Raziel
11-30-2004, 04:22 AM
Would anyone like to formally inform me of the recent events happening in the past week or so? It seems important details are never really treated as importantly as they should.

I suppose you're talking about Ana stepping down? I don't know the details either, but somebody said "ppl were being mean to her" but who knows? So, Zoe is Queen again, and...well this other thing is probably a surprise bc I haven't heard anything of it but I know it, so I won't spoil it xD

Oh, and also Nayoko temporarily stepped down, and Bosh is Kingu and Reiko is Tenkou! o.O

xAndrewx
11-30-2004, 09:02 AM
ana :[!!

GoZelda
11-30-2004, 07:43 PM
Marion Hunter got CP chief.

Crono
11-30-2004, 08:10 PM

Zormite invaded dustari and KJ's system has been put in place of dustari's old one. Have fun nekonekosai^_^_^^_^_^bakenko <^>-_-;;;;;;;;

LilNiglet
12-01-2004, 06:02 AM
Zormite invaded Dustari?! And WON? Haha, wow, that's sad.

I miss the old days.

GryffonDurime
12-01-2004, 06:29 AM
The best ruler of Dustari, without doubt, was Aftershock. There's never been a better king.

Zurkiba
12-01-2004, 03:29 PM
Zormite invaded Dustari?! And WON? Haha, wow, that's sad.

I miss the old days.
Hey hey... When Ackbar was going on we sent like three people to assist.

AND THEN... we were going to conquer your (Ashes of Dustari) if you invited us to the crowning ceromony. But you didn't :pissed:. It was a cool plan too. We'd go in grab the crowns, force your surrender... or kill you all (Since in fact all of the kingdom would be there)

MasterNuke
12-01-2004, 03:34 PM
-.-; Is any of this information accurate at all?

GoZelda
12-01-2004, 04:15 PM
-.-; Is any of this information accurate at all?
It's all true.More or less...

FenixTheBanished
12-01-2004, 11:47 PM
Bosh runs a *** kingdom, go figure ^_~

Ana stepped down (more than likely) because Zoe wanted to play again. They are in close ties, so you could expect that kind of "RP".

Well, Cyrin, I can honestly say, EVERY kingdom lacks RP leadership, except Forest. We rock!

Zurkiba
12-02-2004, 12:04 AM
Well, Cyrin, I can honestly say, EVERY kingdom lacks RP leadership, except Forest. We rock!
Thanks to yours truely :)

I absolutely made sure my leaders knew how to roleplay, how to teach others how to roleplay, and how to recruit based on roleplaying standards. I guess you can thank Tupper for that actually :)

Now adays you just give kingdoms to the top pkers. Which is just wrong :(

GoZelda
12-02-2004, 06:28 PM
Now adays you just give kingdoms to the top pkers. Which is just wrong :(
Just like classic guilds =/

FenixTheBanished
12-02-2004, 08:34 PM
Just like classic guilds =/

Top PK'ers don't own the classic guilds. Look at Chill, BTK, Baddies. None of their leaders are the best. :p

GoZelda
12-02-2004, 08:37 PM
Top PK'ers don't own the classic guilds. Look at Chill, BTK, Baddies. None of their leaders are the best. :p
Do you think their leaders were chosen for their RP abilities?

Crono
12-02-2004, 09:12 PM
Dude I was joking.