PDA

View Full Version : Forest History (continually updated)

--Chris--
11-14-2004, 12:10 AM
Credits: Zurkiba, --Chris--

The trees tell the story of glory, war, and defeat.
The people of Forest have always been. Created before the creation of time the life tree was sowed into the fertile lands of the Forest Island and it brought forth all life. All the trees, all the animals, and all the races came from it’s bountiful branches. The world lived in peace until the Life Tree suddenly died. The first Emperor war Kirsh’ir Denevoir. According to legend, Kirsh’ir Denevoir. was the first emperor of the elven. He conquered the eight tribes and united them under a single monarchy. All of the races were now one. With his united island he set forth and conquered the entire archipelago, liberating all the islands from the evil monsters which plagued the lands. The known world was at peace, a peace. That peace was shattered when a band of disgruntled Orcs lead by Ra’k the Round killed Kirsh’ir Denevoir.. Their reason is unknown but his death brought another age of war. The races split apart, staking claims to their own nations and the monsters retook their islands one at a time. Towards the end of these warring times only two kingdoms remained the Dwarven Kingdom to the north, and the Elven Kingdom to the south. The elfs had conquered the goblins and orcs in the fertile center valley of the island, while the Dwarven had no support or contact with any others.

--Chris--
11-14-2004, 12:15 AM
Chapter 1: Reliko Denevoir the Caller -

Reliko Denevoir became the elven king after his father, Kirsh’ir died. In his rage he conquered the Orc and the goblin kingdoms and banished some to work camps to take revenge for his father’s death. He also took one of the sacred mountains of the Dwarven, and seeing upon the opportunity he requested a peace with the Dwarven, which had not been seen for many decades. The Dwarven people agreed and a new peace came. The Dwarven king, Tobaz Brutus, and the Elven king, Reliko Denevoir, met on occasion and finally the two kingdoms were united with a solid agreement. The Forest Confederacy was formed and life was good. It wasn’t until the humans from the north came from the sea and settled on the many islands. Vile and destructive habits they brought, harvesting lumber to sell and scarring the lands with war. Threats came from the Samurai nation below, threats of invasion. So Tobaz and Reliko joined their wits and devised a master plan to destroy the threat. They did much and finally their goal was achieved, the human kingdom of Dustari invaded the human kingdom of Samurai. This war left Samurai very weak, an opportunity to conquer it back for the people of the life tree. Reliko died from a band of Samurai assassins on his way to a diplomatic mission to the Zormite peoples.

--Chris--
11-14-2004, 12:21 AM
Chapter 2: Tobaz Brutus the Protector -

Tobaz Brutus was the Dwarven king of the Dwarven Kingdom to the north. After Reliko’s death however, he quickly annexed the Elven kingdom into his own, making a solid Dwarven state. He became an emperor over the races. He saw the weaknesses of the Samurai kingdom to the south and began preparations to invade them. He amassed a huge sky armada full of wonderful airships and zeppelins and trained his men with great passion. His reign was short lived as a shadow was coming from the east. Men (Astri) of viking culture, wearing black armor and with advanced technology landed on his island and sought to kill anyone on it. In doing so Tobaz lead his army into battle against these humans but he ultimately lost, dying in battle.

--Chris--
11-14-2004, 12:41 AM
Chapter 3: The Age of Astri and Erik Heimdal the Black Hearted -

Erik Heimdal was a human from the kingdom of Melhk, he was sent by his king to establish a colony on the newly found archipelago. In the middle of the voyage however, Erik declared himself the sovereign ruler of this new state, knowing well that the king of Melhk could not stop him. Erik established the colony as Astri, the name the Melhk king wished it to be. He enslaved the races of the tree and started the process of industry and the destruction of nature. He soon found the documents and papers written by Tobaz detailing the invasion of Samurai and such, and Erik looked upon them with a small grin. His loyal, reliable, powerful, stern Warlord "Christian Anthony" began to train his more advanced troops for war while Erik sent diplomatic envoys out to the various kingdoms there, only the Pirates responded and so the Eastern Alliance was formed. Soon the Black and Green sails were spotted along the Samurai’s Horizon and an invasion came. With one fatal swoop of Warlord Christian Anthony's army and the Pirates, the Samurai Kingdom fell. To celebrate the Astrians and Pirates created a religious monument to the Melhk patron god Dagda. They also formed the Samurai capital into a large fortress to govern the conquered people from. Now the Astri people and the Pirates looked towards the West, and they found the Dustarians. Again with a single swoop the people of Dustari fell and Astri had conquered two nations. Then trouble struck the homeland as the traitors to the south, the Samurai, invaded Astri. Few soldiers escaped the island, most were killed... including Erik who killed himself over an altar to Dagda.

--Chris--
11-14-2004, 01:40 AM
Chapter 4: The Chaotic Alliance -

Many years passed til there was life upon these lands. An honorable human paladin by the name of Dallion Fernandez stumbled upon the island and began rebuilding with his loyal followers. Leading a group of skilled dwarven craftsmen, Geovanie Legend offered assistance for co-leadership. A legion of aggressive Orcs lead by Banthar Gorikol stalked their progress mischievously. Conflict arose between the humans and dwarven, the Orcs then struck at this opportune moment. As constant war waged, the patron of Forest - an Elven deity by the name of “Christian Anthony” appeared and brought peace with his intimidating power, he refused to see more bloodshed on these sacred lands. The Orcs fled and the damage done was beyond repair of what was left of the deteriorated parties.

Brad
04-08-2010, 04:57 AM
Hey I was Reliko Denevoir and theres no way any Samurai chumps worked me.

MajinDragon
04-08-2010, 07:15 AM
KJ are going to take over your little garden anyway.

StormYs
04-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Nono, the fish ppl will take your tree houses and other crap over.

kia345
04-08-2010, 11:58 PM

Implying Zormite hasn't run Forest since the very minute Draxx got ran out

MajinDragon
04-09-2010, 01:28 AM

You'll need to recruit Baphomet, la chupacabra, wendigo and Balrog just to take Essence out. I'm sorry ur dream of an extension to your aquarium is beyond unrealistic.

BigBear3
04-09-2010, 01:31 AM
We already have Forest. If you want to try and take it by force, be my guest.

StormYs
04-09-2010, 03:25 AM
You'll need to recruit Baphomet, la chupacabra, wendigo and Balrog just to take Essence out. I'm sorry ur dream of an extension to your aquarium is beyond unrealistic.

We'll bribe him and the rest of samurai with fishsticks, do u like FISHSTICKS.

Seeya
04-09-2010, 04:06 AM

i'm no cannibal

Conqueror
04-09-2010, 04:10 AM

It's like you've known me my entire life Storm :blush:

kia345
04-09-2010, 04:14 AM
i'm no cannibal

fish are friends. not food

BigBear3
04-09-2010, 04:49 AM
fish are friends. not food

Rep if I could. I LOVE THAT MOVIE.

MajinDragon
04-09-2010, 04:53 AM
We already have Forest. If you want to try and take it by force, be my guest.

:oo:
No son.

BigBear3
04-09-2010, 01:32 PM
:oo:
No son.

Yes. We conquered Daya and Draxx and we practically owned them before they even dissapeared. Now, the island belongs to Zormite and I made a snazzy little guild tag.

MajinDragon
04-09-2010, 04:22 PM
Yes. We conquered Daya and Draxx and we practically owned them before they even dissapeared. Now, the island belongs to Zormite and I made a snazzy little guild tag.

The guild is void. Your 'ownership' is void. And if you still cling to it, we'll take it from you. We don't mind a war.

kia345
04-09-2010, 04:27 PM
The guild is void. Your 'ownership' is void. And if you still cling to it, we'll take it from you. We don't mind a war.

Every Forest leader since Draxx, with the exception of Daya and Grir, was in Zormite immediately before being in charge of Forest. Likewise, they still jumped back to me and Pat everytime they wanted to do anything, and expected Zormite to back them up. Daya just did whatever we said. It was Zormite that ran Draxx off of Graal, the reason people finally called for him to be removed.

StormYs
04-09-2010, 05:48 PM
We don't mind a war.

Bring it on, I am bored anyway. Though it ain't my call to agree to a war.

BigBear3
04-09-2010, 09:54 PM

It's not just the fact that I own the guild. GK diplomacy has always been run through RP history and Samurai was hardly even around when the Zormite-Forest cold war went down.

Brad
04-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Every Forest leader since Draxx, with the exception of Daya and Grir, was in Zormite immediately before being in charge of Forest. Likewise, they still jumped back to me and Pat everytime they wanted to do anything, and expected Zormite to back them up. Daya just did whatever we said. It was Zormite that ran Draxx off of Graal, the reason people finally called for him to be removed.

Where are you people getting any of this information from? I was an emperor of Zormite on 2k1, and the King of Forest on GK. Why is my name missing from all of this madeup history.

BigBear3
04-09-2010, 10:04 PM
We're talking recent history. And this has nothing to do with 2k1.

kia345
04-09-2010, 10:15 PM
madeup history.

Stuff from 2004-onward

You've been away for awhile. Would you like to sit down?

MajinDragon
04-09-2010, 10:33 PM
It's not just the fact that I own the guild. GK diplomacy has always been run through RP history and Samurai was hardly even around when the Zormite-Forest cold war went down.

Uhm... We don't care how GK was 'always' run and have little interest in your cold war (laugh). Point is, it's unoccupied, we want it. If you want to protest, beat us. That's all. If you can't defend that which you claim to own, it'll be ours.

kia345
04-09-2010, 10:35 PM
If you can't defend that which you claim to own

Remember that war Samurai had against Zormite for the throne?

The one Zormite won?

MajinDragon
04-09-2010, 10:39 PM
Remember that war Samurai had against Zormite for the throne?

The one Zormite won?

The one i was in Dustari for? Raise an argument i care about.

kia345
04-09-2010, 10:40 PM
Raise an argument i care about.

Samurai consistently fails to meet their own expectations, regardless of their members.

MajinDragon
04-10-2010, 12:57 AM
Samurai consistently fails to meet their own expectations, regardless of their members.

You're all talk right now. Action will decide this.

StormYs
04-25-2010, 05:15 PM
So forest is our backyard now, rite.

MajinDragon
04-25-2010, 05:35 PM
No, Tig wants to turn it into an event...

Gothika
04-25-2010, 06:15 PM
You're all talk right now. Action will decide this.

Action.. like the Core battle that no Samurai's show up for?

MajinDragon
04-25-2010, 07:06 PM

I got no idea why the others didn't turn up. I planned on coming but a much better offer for my time came up. No point arguing since i didn't show, your spin doctors will leap at my nuts. I'll just pk fish when i see them, won't do anything but it serves my purpose.

kia345
04-25-2010, 07:08 PM
I got no idea why the others didn't turn up. I planned on coming but a much better offer for my time came up. No point arguing since i didn't show, your spin doctors will leap at my nuts. I'll just pk fish when i see them, won't do anything but it serves my purpose.

You were expected to show up. You didn't. It doesn't matter what else came up, you weren't here so you lost.

MajinDragon
04-25-2010, 07:44 PM
You were expected to show up. You didn't. It doesn't matter what else came up, you weren't here so you lost.

You act like I'm contesting it. I had more important things to do is all. You can have your default win.

kia345
04-25-2010, 09:45 PM
You can have your default win.

By this point, it's the only type of win we haven't had against Samurai

CABAL49
04-26-2010, 09:50 PM

Well, there was this one time we were supposed to have an all out war with Samurai. Then they found out that half their princes were Zormite supporters, and decided to call the whole thing off. Second greatest moment in Zormite history.

I would have to say the greatest was when Googi snuck into Samurai's harbor, smashed their boats and left a note. This was all a few years ago mind you.

StormYs
04-26-2010, 11:37 PM
Zormite might as well make Samurai their backyard and Forest their frontyard.

Seeya
04-27-2010, 12:09 AM
I would have to say the greatest was when Googi snuck into Samurai's harbor, smashed their boats and left a note. This was all a few years ago mind you.

I did this with dustari harbor.. nullify pillored me.

seanthien
04-27-2010, 04:18 AM
I did this with dustari harbor.. nullify pillored me.

This was all a few years ago mind you.
s.
e.
a
n.
d.
r.
a.
y.
l.
e.
i.
g.
h.

i giggled.