PDA

View Full Version : Ministry's new leaders

meishanli
11-13-2004, 10:04 PM
I would like to update everyone in the kingdom the new leaders for the two Ministry, Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Information.

I would like to proudly present the new leader for MoD-
Strategus Cobraal Deurntia. His strategies,planning and care for the kingdom has been more than great. He full deserves the position and fits well in it. Keep it up.

Next, the new leader for the Ministry of Information is Ashton Ajogamer. The new Fedakahn has been a respectable member for a long, long time. He has showed endless loyalty, a mind of great sagacity, and the impeccable
support by my side when I had become leader. Again, a member who deserves this position.

(Please keep this thread on topic if theres any responses)

GoZelda
11-13-2004, 11:42 PM
Ajogamer
Who recruited this guy in the kingdom, (personal insults edited out by Wren) without a decent RP name?

(Please keep this thread on topic if theres any responses)
It's on-topic, even if you don't agree.

LordZen
11-23-2004, 11:37 AM
mm Ajogamer should probably be rethought. x_x

Especially if he is going to be an example for others, now.

csod123
12-07-2004, 03:55 AM
i know i am late on this one, but Ashton is a great member to the Zormite society

FenixTheBanished
12-07-2004, 04:04 AM
Ajogamer.. -- right.

My new nick shall be

"Taren IamGoodatGamespls Anthony of (Forest)" ; for all of you that didn't know. :]

xAndrewx
12-07-2004, 09:15 AM
Gozelda all you do is critise Zormite. Why? If I was correct, you was removed from Zormite for scamming or some relevent to it.

I think they are both great people =].

GoZelda
12-07-2004, 05:55 PM
Gozelda all you do is critise Zormite. Why?
That's the stupidest question ever. Why do people normally criticise something? Think before you post, git.

If I was correct, you was removed from Zormite for scamming or some relevent to it.
I was removed from Zormite for PKing a Zormite who was PKing a friend [b]off-tag. After that, I got PKed by a Zormite on-tag, and I even was wearing the ****ing Zormite Shield. I realised Zormite sucked by then, bloody gits.

csod123
12-08-2004, 01:52 AM
if you hate us then go away

darkemporor
12-08-2004, 04:51 AM
I was removed from Zormite for PKing a Zormite ....and I was wearing the ****ing Zormite Shield.

1). You left your kingdom, an unforgivable sin in Zormite social law.

2). You left your kingdom to PK a fellow Zormite.

3). You left your kingdom to PK a fellow Zormite who was PKing his scammer, your friend.

4). Your use of an explitive attached as an adjective to 'Zormite Shield' confirms to all that you never deserved one. It's a childish distortion to presume wearing a Zormite shield would command respect, when you had just left your kingdom and betrayed a brother to protect a scammer. LOL @ you Gozelda. Tsk.

When you make choices, why be so angry, for so long, about the consequences?

Wren

GoZelda
12-08-2004, 02:50 PM
1). You left your kingdom, an unforgivable sin in Zormite social law.
No, you just made that up right on the spot.

2). You left your kingdom to PK a fellow Zormite.
He was off-tag.

3). You left your kingdom to PK a fellow Zormite who was PKing his scammer, your friend.
Ah, so as a Zormite you needn't care about friends?

When you make choices, why be so angry, for so long, about the consequences?
Why the hell do you still care? Was this case of such great matter to you that you still remind it in all detail after so long?

Wren
Signature.

Note how our great friend Wren completely left out the fact that a Zormite PKed me on-tag.

blah i suck lol go away ****1
Haha ignorant fool. Read the goodbye forums, it serves a purpose.

darkemporor
12-08-2004, 05:27 PM
Why the hell do you still care? Was this case of such great matter to you that you still remind it in all detail after so long?

I never forget a person's character. I'll not argue your rationalizations... They speak best of your true nature.

Signature.

I read a bit of your live journal, as your signature invites us to do. You seem angry there too.

Wren

GoZelda
12-08-2004, 06:29 PM
I read a bit of your live journal, as your signature invites us to do. You seem angry there too.
Angry people are the whole new hype now.

Perhaps you should become angry too then. BECAUSE YOU GOT NO INDIVIDUALITY XDXDXDXDDDDD

csod123
12-09-2004, 04:44 AM
you lost me at the slandering of me.when did i say that, really i forgot when i did, sounds like something i would say, but i don't use much profanity(if any) on the forums.and why were you telling me about the goodbye forums?i used them when i decided to quit graal

FenixTheBanished
12-09-2004, 04:59 AM
i decided to quit graal

shut up and go away then.

GoZelda
12-09-2004, 05:58 PM
you lost me at the slandering of me.when did i say that, really i forgot when i did, sounds like something i would say, but i don't use much profanity(if any) on the forums.
I'm allowed to give a short description of something someone said.

.and why were you telling me about the goodbye forums?i used them when i decided to quit graal
Go there and check it out for yourself.

csod123
12-10-2004, 01:02 AM
shut up and go away then.
i decided to quit graal a while ago, but now i am back. and my goodbye thread was deleted, i just checked