PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Route to Zormite Island

meishanli
11-13-2004, 09:36 PM
Many people has been asking the way to the Zormite Dungeon. I thought it would be helpful if I posted the route. Just simply follow the red line and it'll get you to the dungeon.

GoZelda
11-13-2004, 11:40 PM
Great way to get an invasion started.

Salli
11-14-2004, 01:59 AM
Here's another way to Zormite (the loong way) also a way from Zormite rather than taking the boats (since I'm just too lazy to wait... >_< )

Zurkiba
11-14-2004, 02:07 AM
Great way to get an invasion started.
Taking an army that way is just illogical. I'd rather just bring in the navy and land on their beachheads.

xAndrewx
11-14-2004, 10:11 AM
Like you can win us anyway

GoZelda
11-14-2004, 01:04 PM
Taking an army that way is just illogical. I'd rather just bring in the navy and land on their beachheads.
Or you can just unstick in the tunnels like everyone else!

Well, atleast us can form a proper sentence!

Benm00t
11-14-2004, 02:51 PM
Here's another way to Zormite (the loong way) also a way from Zormite rather than taking the boats (since I'm just too lazy to wait... >_< )

Thanks! I've been trying to work out the route for ages. I'd got most of it, just the white dungeon i was getting stuck in. <3

Crono
11-14-2004, 03:29 PM
Nice way to encourage rping :)

Zurkiba
11-14-2004, 03:41 PM
It's possible...

Astri *would've* defeated and conquered the Zormite isles if they actually recruited some people who could role play. We destroyed the Zormite army about three times before we had to leave -_-

Not to mention Zormite's doom was going to come quick when Dustari, the Pirates, Samurai, and Astri all attacked it at one time. Eastern Alliance Hooraahh!

xAndrewx
11-14-2004, 03:52 PM
huh? :o, I don't play gk, I PK gk

Zurkiba
11-14-2004, 04:14 PM
huh? :o, I don't play gk, I PK gk
Right...

So in other words you're a potential kingdom leader when someone quits. Hurrah.

You stated something along the lines
'[If you invaded us] you would not win'

In which I stated
'You could invade Zormite and win... I've done it before but the horrid recruitment of non-rpers chased us away'

xAndrewx
11-14-2004, 07:26 PM
Kingdom leader? rofl life plz.

Zurkiba
11-14-2004, 07:34 PM
Kingdom leader? rofl life plz.
You didn't catch the pun that was intended... that the kingdom leaders are just mindless PKers.

xAndrewx
11-15-2004, 11:57 AM
Not really, Akira is on tag, Zoe is, Nayoko is, Chris is never, and CPi don't know the leader there. But i see alot of high ranks like governess and such so yeah...

GoZelda
11-15-2004, 06:33 PM
Not really, Akira is on tag, Zoe is, Nayoko is,
On tag is not synonym for non-PKing x_x

But i see alot of high ranks like governess and such so yeah...
I laugh in your face because a Governess/Governor is the leader.

xAndrewx
11-19-2004, 10:05 AM
I don't even see a Zormite pking on tag. I saw your brother trying to pk on tag plenty of times though. And wow at the high rank's. I could laugh at your sun shield and who has it now, Can't you? haha

meishanli
11-19-2004, 12:34 PM
Everyone stop the spamming. This thread was meant to helpful, to show members the routes to Zormite if they didn't know already. If you're going to continue bashing each other personally then please take it to PMs.

LordZen
11-23-2004, 11:44 AM
It's possible...

Astri *would've* defeated and conquered the Zormite isles if they actually recruited some people who could role play. We destroyed the Zormite army about three times before we had to leave -_-

Not to mention Zormite's doom was going to come quick when Dustari, the Pirates, Samurai, and Astri all attacked it at one time. Eastern Alliance Hooraahh!
LOL, oh my god, Zurk! That is very like you to play down personal defeats!

I was there Zurkiba, I was 2-3 levels higher than anybody else on the server at that time, and I wiped out most of your army myself. "Before we had to leave"? Lol, you were the only one who was able to limp away, laughing because you stole a boat or something. >_<

Plus regardless of what you were ever told, Dustari would never have attacked Zormite, regardless of their situation. Our secret arangement with Samurai was also information you were not privy to.

Zurkiba
11-23-2004, 03:26 PM
LOL, oh my god, Zurk! That is very like you to play down personal defeats!

I was there Zurkiba, I was 2-3 levels higher than anybody else on the server at that time, and I wiped out most of your army myself. "Before we had to leave"? Lol, you were the only one who was able to limp away, laughing because you stole a boat or something. >_<

Plus regardless of what you were ever told, Dustari would never have attacked Zormite, regardless of their situation. Our secret arangement with Samurai was also information you were not privy to.
SO :'( *runs off crying*

And Dustari would've attacked you... Because Larrien was just cool that way

busyrobot
11-25-2004, 11:25 AM
SO :'( *runs off crying*

And Dustari would've attacked you... Because Larrien was just cool that way
We'd never follow an order to attack zormite. We even had an army on your shores once because a few Astri had threatened Zormite and when larrien logged in and his head nearly exploded. Hehe, good times.

Anyway these things are ancient history, though they make for great lore.

Zurkiba
11-25-2004, 04:10 PM
We'd never follow an order to attack zormite. We even had an army on your shores once because a few Astri had threatened Zormite and when larrien logged in and his head nearly exploded. Hehe, good times.

Anyway these things are ancient history, though they make for great lore.
Yeah... if the Samurai head their treaty with honor then Dustari would've done what ever we wanted them to. Or we'd slaughter you all, burn your entire island, and salt the ground.

xAndrewx
11-25-2004, 09:58 PM
Samurai, We are in the new generation, Keep up please.

Zurkiba
11-25-2004, 10:28 PM
Samurai, We are in the new generation, Keep up please.
Samurai is Samurai... It's not my fault you're not cool enough to have started RPing on 2k1 eariler.

xAndrewx
11-25-2004, 11:46 PM
Cool enough? , Sure ^^

LordZen
12-01-2004, 03:08 AM
We are talking about Samurai, because the kingdom's name was Samurai. Likewise refering to Forest as Astri.

Debaglio
06-01-2005, 08:44 PM
I have hidden things on this route to Zormite.

xAndrewx
06-02-2005, 09:29 AM
Interesting, why?