PDA

View Full Version : Element!

Slash-P2P
11-02-2004, 04:21 AM
A lot of people have been asking to be staff on Element lately...Well I'm officially hiring graphics people. Send a sample of your best work to elementpw "at" gmail.com.
If you don't know what to draw, we are looking for new house and tree graphics. Your graphics will not be used on the server unless you specify you allow it, or you are hired.
Please submit original work.

Spark910
11-11-2004, 11:03 AM
And now we're back on topic!

Crono
11-11-2004, 11:31 AM
And now we're back on topic!

YOU'RE not.

Slash, you should also require the staff to know how to make good tile sets. That is what could make your server good XP

MysticalDragon
11-12-2004, 05:37 PM
YOU'RE not.

Slash, you should also require the staff to know how to make good tile sets. That is what could make your server good XP

This thread was a attempt to hire not for your pity comments.And to anwser your question what makes you think he doesnt have one thats 80% accomplished.What you cant see is reality.

Slash-P2P
11-13-2004, 12:12 AM
It IS good. I had to do most of the gfx so everything looks kind of half assed. I'll have someone redo/add tiles and make current tiless look better.
Since lots of players want to work for the server, I'm only hiring the best.

Thank you, Spark.
finally, a global staff did something nice for me.

Crono
11-13-2004, 12:30 AM
This thread was a attempt to hire not for your pity comments.

Yo I had to put something. I couldn't say YOU'RE NOT ON TOPIC SPARK alone, else that would get my post deleted.

And to anwser your question what makes you think he doesnt have one thats 80% accomplished.What you cant see is reality.

If his server had good GATS I dont see where he can go wrong. Whats wrong with a mere suggestion?

What you cant see is reality.

Says the guy who killed bravo after it was doing well for a short time.

Slash-P2P
11-13-2004, 01:05 AM

Bravo gets killed on a monthly basis.

zokemon
11-13-2004, 06:32 AM
*cough* Me, MD and Slash all were very high staff on Bravo and we are also high staff on Element *cough*
(I mean in terms of skill and/or importance)
Since lots of players want to work for the server, I'm only hiring the best.

Aww...
I'm touched...

But he does mean this.
I do NOT want bad graphics going with my scripts so please only apply if:
A. You are full of your self whether good or not
or
B. You really ARE good whether full of your self or not

Maybe ignore A...
Ya...

MysticalDragon
11-14-2004, 06:43 AM
Yo I had to put something. I couldn't say YOU'RE NOT ON TOPIC SPARK alone, else that would get my post deleted.

If his server had good GATS I dont see where he can go wrong. Whats wrong with a mere suggestion?

Pitty the fool, i been bravos owner for a little over 2 years now.I was a normal staff with all the remakes. Then i started a couple of attempts of my own, then my staff and i made the current bravo(Thanks alot to Glub, Darkon, zero and Slash).And we passed Playerworld Inspection so Obviously i couldnt of done that bad know, could i of my friend?

P.S
Stefan also reviewed and found it to pass.

Slash-P2P
11-14-2004, 07:37 AM
Oh shut up,
The point of the thread is.
If your a godly gfx guy, email me some samples.

Somebody close the thread.