PDA

View Full Version : Uhh need's script enhancement or something

Solareon
06-23-2001, 05:52 PM
I know the light effect in the admin house is by an npc but when it's dark outside the light is still there on the inside???? wtf?

FxChiP
06-24-2001, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by Solareon
I know the light effect in the admin house is by an npc but when it's dark outside the light is still there on the inside???? wtf?

If you're talking about the lights that are inside the admin house always being on... that's not a bug. It's intended.

If you're talking about the outside being dark but there still being lights coming from the inside... that's also not a bug (light is supposed to be coming out from there - it goes everywhere)

If neither of these are what you were talking about.. explain more.

Solareon
06-24-2001, 11:40 AM
the direction of the lights points as if there is always light emitting from the outdoors. Even if outside it is dark (day night transition) This I have only noted in the admin house, put most buildings probably have a similar effect. The npc that controls the lights should remove the image or dim them when the time (as read from the npc server) gets closer to no light.

FxChiP
06-25-2001, 08:28 AM
Oh, NOW I see what you're talking about!

Yeah, only Stefan can fix that... I probably could, but I would need to know about the integration...

SkooL
06-25-2001, 08:32 AM
If you want to get real detailed...the earth rotates, thus the light would not always be coming from that direction in some parts of the day =P

Spunky2000ca
06-25-2001, 12:00 PM
its cause i dont think that light effect has been tied in with the day/night system

KJS
06-25-2001, 01:05 PM
it wouldn't be that hard to code...