PDA

View Full Version : killing on tag

AndreyGunblade
10-24-2004, 01:09 AM
Someone was killing me on tag, is that against the rules? (( cough albus cough)

busyrobot
10-24-2004, 03:08 AM
Someone was killing me on tag, is that against the rules? (( cough albus cough)

a) who b) what circumstances c) where you on tag?

GoZelda
10-24-2004, 02:03 PM
Ana killed my brother on-tag once =O

Mousefuzz
10-24-2004, 09:53 PM
for your information:
Nick: Albus , Acct: -Albus
Removed from Dustari and Blacklisted for stealing a waraxe from Mikogen Pat (Zormite)

Zurkiba
10-24-2004, 11:10 PM
Welcome to 2k2!

Splke
10-24-2004, 11:35 PM
Welcome to "We don't RP and yet we say we do" k2!

Zurkiba
10-24-2004, 11:48 PM

No need to say exactly what I just said ;)

busyrobot
10-25-2004, 03:32 AM

More like "We always complain that others don't rp yet never rp ourselves" k2 by the sounds of you and zurk.

RP, or not, whatever. Just don't whine on about what you think others may or may not be doing rpishly. Don't act like you are some sort of authority when you never do it yourselves.

Splke
10-25-2004, 02:30 PM
More like "We always complain that others don't rp yet never rp ourselves" k2 by the sounds of you and zurk.

RP, or not, whatever. Just don't whine on about what you think others may or may not be doing rpishly. Don't act like you are some sort of authority when you never do it yourselves.

Hypocrit. :\

busyrobot
10-26-2004, 08:10 AM
Hypocrit. :\

I have never gotten down on people for not RPing, unless of course it is to cut them off while they are attacking someone for not RPing. I help to maintain RP rules while on tag within the kingdom, but I don't whine in the forums about how everyone else is not rping without lifting a finger to encourage the practice myself.

xAndrewx
10-26-2004, 10:41 AM
haha, you all die for a reason,
draven deserves to die, he thought he got me banned some how

Draven:hey miz, guess what snakeandy is bant
miz:no he isn't you retard
Draven:yes he is
*Snakeandy logs on
miz:haha you ***, get a life and stop making up rumours.
*Draven dies by being pked

GoZelda
10-26-2004, 06:00 PM
haha, you all die for a reason,
draven deserves to die, he thought he got me banned some how

Draven:hey miz, guess what snakeandy is bant
miz:no he isn't you retard
Draven:yes he is
*Snakeandy logs on
miz:haha you ***, get a life and stop making up rumours.
*Draven dies by being pked
It's illegal to post private history.

Splke
10-27-2004, 06:56 AM
I have never gotten down on people for not RPing, unless of course it is to cut them off while they are attacking someone for not RPing. I help to maintain RP rules while on tag within the kingdom, but I don't whine in the forums about how everyone else is not rping without lifting a finger to encourage the practice myself.

On the latter, who was it who insisted I and Torankusu's actions were personal, and who supported the repeated bashings upon the two Forest members who were constantly in and out?

Who also, portrays himself as above you in most situations, and deems that his omniscience is better, and always will be in every aspect of life?

Certaintly, I don't mean you, old friend. :whatever:

busyrobot
10-27-2004, 08:35 AM
On the latter, who was it who insisted I and Torankusu's actions were personal, and who supported the repeated bashings upon the two Forest members who were constantly in and out?

Who also, portrays himself as above you in most situations, and deems that his omniscience is better, and always will be in every aspect of life?

Certaintly, I don't mean you, old friend. :whatever:

Oh please, find a better example than Toran - wasn't he banned for harassing people or something? I guarantee you if you show me a place were I mentioned anything about toran for not RPing somewhere right around there you'll find him whining about others he faulted for not RPing.

But really, toran...whenever I bashed him it was about his scamming and harassing people constantly. You mention him as if he was victimized in some way.

I don't think in terms of better or worse people, I never have. That is something in your own head you can sort out on your own, lol.