PDA

View Full Version : Dark Diamond

Leasure-13
10-17-2004, 08:00 AM
Dark Diamond is going to start to be re-built. We are going to remake the map, along with re-detailing the whole starting town of rael. To do this we need all new staff members. We are looking for the following:

NAT
GFX
Gani
LAT
Developers
SFX

That is the main developeing staff that we need at this time. We will also hire a ETA (Events Team Admin) to make the events for the server. Seeing how the server is on Hosted.
If you would like to become a Dark Diamond staff member please e-mail [email protected] and there will be a application sent back to you.
Thanks.

xAndrewx
10-17-2004, 10:21 AM
I want screenshots!
I want information!

Slash-P2P
10-17-2004, 04:35 PM
I want screenshots!
I want information!

Then why don't you just log on? Theres signs and stuff with information...

Leasure-13
10-17-2004, 04:42 PM
I want screenshots!
I want information!
Well at this time i cant really give any screenshots. Like I said we are remaking the whole ow's map. And if you have have loged onto Dark Diamond the starting town of rael is going to be redetailed. We are going to use the same towns that the other map/ow had.. i had a layout of the map....but it is changeing to much.

xAndrewx
10-17-2004, 06:46 PM
What exactly is the point of hiring staff if they have to log onto the server?
Call me lazy all you want but you won't get staff that way for sure.

*Makes a thread*
COME WORK ON MY SERVER I HIRE LATS NATS AND EVERYTHING.
THERE IS NO DEVELOPMENT OR INFORMATION I WILL POST, LOG ON TO THE SERVER TO COME AND SEE IT PLZ PLZ PLZ

DeFord
10-18-2004, 02:56 AM
I worked on Dark Diamond a long time ago under Marcus, glad to see it being revived.

Leasure-13
10-18-2004, 03:27 AM
I worked on Dark Diamond a long time ago under Marcus, glad to see it being revived.
Yes Marcus has left into my hands.
And Andrew.. we are starting all over on the server.. We are going to be rethinking everything over. So all the staff that is hired is going to have a say on the development of the server. We are kinda thinking about a goverment type of server, where each of the towns will have a goverment type thing, and they deside what the town needs and will get... But we are not sure. This is why we need good staff... with good ideas, and developing skills.

Leasure-13
10-19-2004, 04:49 AM
Change of plans. We are going to keep the same old Dark Diamond map. We are going to finish it, then start on another. Once this map is done, we will make a new world with another tile set. Hoping to have this one be a tile set with roads,cars ect. If you are a good GFXer, and what to start working on these tiles, contact me. And once started, there will just be a team for delopement for this new OW.