PDA

View Full Version : Post your Kingdom Related improvement suggestions here

Zulithe
06-23-2001, 02:48 PM
Stefan, how about this...

tokings: <message>

so all kings have an easy way to communicate, because we have to run a lot of things and making sure we all cooperate and know what is going on is essential. It would really help!

MoonAngel
06-23-2001, 02:55 PM
1- Remove AP since RP requires killing and let people decide what color they want their nick to be

2- ALL OF THE WORLD SHOULD BE PK ZONES, it is impossible to have a place where you can't use your sword if you want to kill someone..

3- ALL MEMBERS OF A KINGDOM should pass a test to enter

4- ALL CASTLES cannot have restricted areas since anyone can hack and slash through a door with a sharp axe ^_^x

5- Remove the ability to use the PAUSE key.

That is all i can think of for now.

Brad0629
06-24-2001, 01:59 AM
Make it so theres a flag on people so they cant kingdom hop...

i agree with the idea of making it so people cant make their kingdom castle unable to get into by other kingdoms....because how will people raid the castle and stuff???

no fun!

also....keep alinement only because of you can see how evil the person is and how badly they kill...

that be all

CrazedMerlin
06-24-2001, 02:07 AM
or we can use strings like
server.kingdomsamurai1, (#a,TrueHeaT)
and make it go up
like server.kingdomdustari, (#a,Zulithe) kinda things and if another kingdom trys add a person it will say like Zulithe belongs to Dustari

Silver Knight
06-27-2001, 03:17 AM
1.Have a ten level radius of Sparring Zone around a castle.
or
2.Get rid of ap.
and

3.Have certain castle walls breakable so enemies can enter without "inside help".
4.Have "archer towers" that have the script or something like

if (playertouchsme) {setani archershot,;shootarrow dir;freezeplayer 2}

Something like that, I wasn't really thinking when I wrote the script.
Maybe also have a gani when the play touches the weapon. Something like where he picks up the weapon, shoots, then loads another arrow, and repeat. (hence the freezeplayer, so he can't rapidly shoot.)

Tyhm
06-27-2001, 07:20 AM
It'd be cool if you could, like, dig into castles and stuff...
But maybe castles need to be completely impregnable. The main castle, anyway. Outlying forts can be taken over. For instance, put one fort halfway between each castle: between Dustari and Zormite, between Dustari and Samurai, etc. The Dustari have to defend the Dustari-Zormite fort, etc.

I think I heard somewhere each kingdom will have a limited Mantara-style playerworld though...How about no stat changes in the pw, so you can carry your stuff straight through? Like you can bring your sword in and out, any approved kingdom NPCWs...Raiding Dustari Castle is just a matter of getting in the server gate, then taking over their PW...

Silver Knight
06-27-2001, 02:31 PM
Have a real Kingdom war on survivor island. First Kingdom to have all it's people die is "conquered" (deleted).
So remaining nations would be
Dustari, Samuria, and Pirates. :) :P :D

BTW: I like your idea Tyhm.

smallballn13
06-27-2001, 03:47 PM
i like the digging idea
and all RPers get a thing to turn off ap so u dont lose it(it only works when u have an RP Tag on)