PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Story Thread

2003_emily_2003
10-06-2004, 07:12 PM
Well after looking at some previous posts on thread and some odd sotry's out on them I thought i'd make this so put whatever odd story you want. :whatever: If you say it was pointless I won't care because ill just write a bunch of storys on here :whatever:

2003_emily_2003
10-06-2004, 07:31 PM
Minimo was a young adult, around 18. She would travel looking for her lost love, she would travel to destroy her evil twin sister, Cimomo. Sadly one day she found her loved one on the floor dead, with arrows in the neck and a message on the arrow saying ' You'll be next Minimo' But it never happened. Many monsters were destroyed and killed untill one day... I'm hungry Thought Minimo, who was walking in the middle of nowhere as always. Why must everywhere I go have no food! Her stomach was rumbling alot, she then reached into her bag. I hate bread... Stale bread... She took out the hard bread from her bag and began to eat it. Minimo then layed down and looked at the sky. Why did they kill him, where has Susami gone She thought. All around her was tree's and bushes, there was berrys but they were poison, she didn't want to die that early. Suddenly there was a noise behind her, Minimo reached for her sword but then found a boy holding an arrow to her neck. "Don't move!" The boy shouted at her. "Make one move and you'll be dead before you know it" Minimo slowly turn her head and looked at the boy, he looked like he was in his late teens. "What do you want." Minimo said calmly. "Give me all you items and gold." The boy hurled at her. "A mugger around here? Oh how exiciting." She replied. "The boy stared at her. Quickly grabbing her sword the boy shot an arrow, she avoided it swiftly, then with one quick slash she cut the boy's neck. "I would of let you leave if you did not bear a mark of a killer." The boy slowly fell to the ground, coughing blood he said in his last words he said. "I was just doing my job for my boss..." He then collasped on the ground lifeless and blood still leaking from the neck. Minimo stood there and thought. I wonder who his boss is...

GoZelda
10-06-2004, 09:05 PM
Yeah I can evade arrows at lightning speed like Neo from the Matrix, too :cool:

2003_emily_2003
10-06-2004, 09:16 PM
XD I still prefere the bit when Minimo kills him

GoZelda
10-09-2004, 11:05 PM
So anyschway. This is schtory schwam. I mean doo and heif. There schwas a schman and he could count all the way to schfiftyfive. So schwam day he schwent to the Bomboria Trade Tables, and because he schwas on B-mode he got PKed. He then quit kthxbai.

WHAT YOU SAY?

Schfiftyfive!