PDA

View Full Version : Blacklist Rumble

Myloko
10-04-2004, 05:25 PM
So, since it isn't allowed on the "blacklist" page, we'll take our "differences" here.

First of all to my dear friend Padren: if you didn't know yet, i'm a random person, and sometimes I feel like saying odd things to lighten the mood, sort of like a "comic relief" in tense situations.

Now, let us get onto the REAL stuff. As I was explaining the Satrek yesterday (who was miraculously online) I left the kingdom the first time because I married Slade who was the Emperor or KJ at the time. Even though my tag said KJ I was still treated as a citizen of Dustari and even took place in Kingdom events.

(sidenote: if any of you *didn't* know yet, I was "cheating" on Slade with John because Slade was: a) a loser b) never around c) I never saw much affection from him. John actually: a) cared about me b) spent time with me c)told me how much he cared about me each day d) was/still is a great guy...end note)

Continuing, at the kingdom event in which Prince Zain told us about where he'd been and the story of the Ethereal Knights, John had proposed to me and yadayada...some many fights and stuff later we were married on Valentine's Day. Padren and Ana were there to congradulate me into COMING BACK into the kingdom. They NEVER treated me as an outsider at this point and it had seemed like I had never "left."

So, for the big one now. To explain why I "left" the "second" time, this was the first actual time I had left Dustari of my own free will. And, it all came down to her highness Zoe. In short, I left because I did not approve of Zoe's "level bugging", or her "summoning of reapers" with Akira or the "mysterious" stacks of brutals she aquired from "various" staff members. PLUS, in my opinion she was turning out to be another Tseng who was never around or did much with Kingdom events. However, war breaks out and everyone goes psycho. What REALLY made me leave was the above reasons PLUS, during the war her "bugging buddies" (Wren, Akira, etc.) had ganged up on Nayoko who was the first person to ever give a damn about me on Kingdoms when i first started and had accused HER of cheating! Nayoko is the most honest person I have ever met and is like a second mother to me (since i'm not "greatly" fond of my irl mother i'd actually prefer her). They had also attacked her kingdom which (from what I had heard, I had not been there, clear it up if you wish) did NOTHING.

In saying: NO RULER SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO ATTACK OTHERS FOR NO APPARENT CAUSE. THEY SHOULD ALSO SET AN EXAMPLE FOR THE MEMBERS IN WHICH THEY RULE AND PLAY BY THE RULES THEMSELVES.

Seeing Zoe as an unfit ruler, I left. Padren and Ana have been my friends for a very long time and in leaving I was sad to leave them and then tell me that I was an "enemy." But what REALLY knocked the boat on all of this was when I left Dustari, I was presently on my way to Borea. After reaching the shores I was stopped by Zoe AND Wren and was then scrutinized, called a "traitor" and MANY other things. Zoe then also proceded to MOVE MY HOUSE INTO THE OCEAN AS I WAS INSIDE IT! So...where's the great ruler hmm? Or the manners? THAT is why I left.

Now that Zoe has stepped down I wanted to return because:

a) The tension was over and things are peaceful again
b) I want to go back to the kingdom in which my friends are in and not be treated as a piece of vile scum
c) I want to be with John. I couldn't care less about the Sagesun name, you can keep it. I don't want nor need the power or authority that comes with its name.

All I ask is to live peacefully with my husband in a kingdom that accepts me, accepts us (John and I) and will let me be me! I don't even care if I was a citizen forever, I just want to be with the people whom I call my friends.

GoZelda
10-04-2004, 08:48 PM
Dustari and Zormite suck anyway, atleast KJ is less corrupt.

TeRRi2k
10-05-2004, 05:38 AM
I left because I did not approve of Zoe's "level bugging", or her "summoning of reapers" with Akira or the "mysterious" stacks of brutals she aquired from "various" staff members.

Hi Myloko. My name is Hurumi. I made those reapers. At least now you can get off Zoe's back for that one. Lance took away more levels from that than the actual exp. acquired. I hope you are happy.

As for the brutals, you can ask Nayoko. She should know where they came from, as she did some herself, and its just not her, there are many people that done them. As for where they're from, I don't think we need to explain ourselves to prove we're not guilty. We don't really care about you knowing or not that much.

Like Ana mentioned, you did leave twice, even though I guess, you had reasons behind it. But like ana said, that doesn't prove your loyalty because there is a -possibility- that you will leave again; are there any reasons that will prove you won't leave again? So one of the reasons why you left was because Wren/Zoe/Aki,etc. were ganging up on Nay. You realized those people are still around no? What makes us think you won't leave again next time they start 'pking' Nayoko again?

MasterNuke
10-05-2004, 06:22 AM
Explain what proof of this "level bugging" you have. And Zoe had stacked brutals for a reason... there is this long period of time where Zoe leveled her wisdom level very high and monopolized the weapon blessing market. She simply accumulated a very large amount of maps... now this large amount of maps led to her inventory getting bugged... since inventories aren't exactly the most reliable thing... staff had to estimate how many maps she had and go from there... this was prolly 1.5-2 years ago. Mind you that the massave platinum coin inflation didn't happen yet. So she could bless someone's weapon for 50 dias... make 50 diamond blades and bless them all for cash.
That pretty much explains Zoe... mass collection of wealth from monopolization during low inflation times... I remember she used to be doing maps for hours EVERY DAY...
Lets not forget... at the time... Tecumseh was reaching level 100... plenty ahead if Zoe...

Her kingdom activity was a result of her having to deal with real life... it happens to all of us sometimes and we don't always have a chance to tell anyone on an online game about it.

Akira and Hurumi got their Brutal maps from me... If you want to know where they came from... Forum PM me... and if you REALLY want to push it further... I can always host a public burning of 100 brutal maps so people would stop pestering about it. Hm?

In saying: NO RULER SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO ATTACK OTHERS FOR NO APPARENT CAUSE. THEY SHOULD ALSO SET AN EXAMPLE FOR THE MEMBERS IN WHICH THEY RULE AND PLAY BY THE RULES THEMSELVES.

A ruler who sits and lets his/her kingdom be under attack? Lets set an example on how to let us get mowed over my a pair of scissors... *end sarcasm and harsh offense* You're saying that we HAVE to abide to some unorigional rule about rulers not attacking with their own sword. Tell that to Nayoko first as well. A few weeks ago she used to be running into Bomboria trade on tag with sword drawn and causing trouble.

Now... lets redefine a monarchy... If there is a King and a Queen... then the dominant ruler is the King... correct? The normal role of the Queen is being the King's wife... yes?

Next... I cannot explain why Zoe and Wren did that... but I believe they like to emphasize how thin the line is between loyal and disloyal... but maybe the house thing was a little overboard since we see people selling Dustari houses to people all the time...

If I need to explain something more... do tell.

Edit: Ugh... and I feel like I made some sort of stupid mistake... just a feeling...

meishanli
10-05-2004, 10:05 AM
So, for the big one now. To explain why I "left" the "second" time, this was the first actual time I had left Dustari of my own free will. And, it all came down to her highness Zoe. In short, I left because I did not approve of Zoe's "level bugging", or her "summoning of reapers" with Akira or the "mysterious" stacks of brutals she aquired from "various" staff members. PLUS, in my opinion she was turning out to be another Tseng who was never around or did much with Kingdom events. However, war breaks out and everyone goes psycho. What REALLY made me leave was the above reasons PLUS, during the war her "bugging buddies" (Wren, Akira, etc.) had ganged up on Nayoko who was the first person to ever give a damn about me on Kingdoms when i first started and had accused HER of cheating! Nayoko is the most honest person I have ever met and is like a second mother to me (since i'm not "greatly" fond of my irl mother i'd actually prefer her). They had also attacked her kingdom which (from what I had heard, I had not been there, clear it up if you wish) did NOTHING.

Bonjour madam. Hmmm where did you hear this from? I know....NAYOKO! Talking about stacked brutals, don't tell me Nayoko complained. Cause she did it herself. :) I bet 98% of the server has anyway.
Yeah, I admit what I did with Hurumi was really wrong, and was punished with exp taken away which was more than I even gained. Fair punishment I would say.

Hell with you and your accusations, why you bashing at Zoe now? Cause you have some personal issues against her? Per-lease...... keep facts and personal issues separate. Hmmm 'bugging buddy' Wren? Just cause Wren is her friend means she bugs? So whoever is friends with Zoe, supposely cheat? I prefer you used my name than hers, since she didn't even do a damn thing. Even I did worse things. So yeah, blame me. :rolleyes:

We don't need your story life with Nayoko. Honest...honest.... the word honest and Nayoko doesn't fit together, sorry. I tried arranging an RP war with her, she agreed, then declined when a Dustrian killed her OOC. Stupid huh? I would think so. :whatever:

Rulers are players as well. They are simple players, just like everyone else. And the attacking is OFF tag. If you can't take the heat, step outside.
So, in saying: GET OFF BMODE IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A PK!

xAndrewx
10-05-2004, 10:49 AM
Per-lease

I just love your scottish accent <3 ;)
rofl

busyrobot
10-05-2004, 11:45 AM
So, since it isn't allowed on the "blacklist" page, we'll take our "differences" here.

First of all to my dear friend Padren: if you didn't know yet, i'm a random person, and sometimes I feel like saying odd things to lighten the mood, sort of like a "comic relief" in tense situations.

Then don't be indignent when your comments don't make sense to others.

Now, let us get onto the REAL stuff. As I was explaining the Satrek yesterday (who was miraculously online) I left the kingdom the first time because I married Slade who was the Emperor or KJ at the time. Even though my tag said KJ I was still treated as a citizen of Dustari and even took place in Kingdom events.

(sidenote: if any of you *didn't* know yet, I was "cheating" on Slade with John because Slade was: a) a loser b) never around c) I never saw much affection from him. John actually: a) cared about me b) spent time with me c)told me how much he cared about me each day d) was/still is a great guy...end note)

I remember when you left Dustari to marry slade, as I recall, you knew his rank better than his name. You had acted in a manner that gave me the impression you were a 'social climber' when you would mention you were marrying a prominent dustarian whom when I talked to later, never had suggested such a thing to you. I got the impression whomever your next betrothed was to be, it would be natrually of rank. And indeed, you dropped dustari in a second to wed an emperor.

Still, you never get to see people's redeeming qualities if you just shut them out the first time they do something that bothers you, so I think a lot of people who were put off by those actions of yours still treated you as a friend.

Continuing, at the kingdom event in which Prince Zain told us about where he'd been and the story of the Ethereal Knights, John had proposed to me and yadayada...some many fights and stuff later we were married on Valentine's Day. Padren and Ana were there to congradulate me into COMING BACK into the kingdom. They NEVER treated me as an outsider at this point and it had seemed like I had never "left."

I remember that event and your presense, that is when you kept droning on about climbing ranks and how you wanted to be the archmage, attacked the reputations of those mages above you (whom of course were not present) and all that. It left me feeling sick actually.

So, for the big one now. To explain why I "left" the "second" time, this was the first actual time I had left Dustari of my own free will. And, it all came down to her highness Zoe. In short, I left because I did not approve of Zoe's "level bugging", or her "summoning of reapers" with Akira or the "mysterious" stacks of brutals she aquired from "various" staff members.

You just said above you left the first time to marry slade - who forced you to do that? What do you mean by the 'first actual time...own free will?'

I recall you were a bit unhappy with not getting higher promotions, the stop on the increase of your rank was on my order until you demonstrated more mature behavior, which never ended up happening. I always considered you like family, and made an effort to help you and give you more chances than most, partly because I really wanted you to work out well in dustari for John's benefit, whom I consider a very good friend.

About Zoe's level, honestly you are being opportunistic, seeking a more flattering 'noble' reason for your second departure other than simple rank envy.

PLUS, in my opinion she was turning out to be another Tseng who was never around or did much with Kingdom events. However, war breaks out and everyone goes psycho. What REALLY made me leave was the above reasons PLUS, during the war her "bugging buddies" (Wren, Akira, etc.) had ganged up on Nayoko who was the first person to ever give a damn about me on Kingdoms when i first started and had accused HER of cheating! Nayoko is the most honest person I have ever met and is like a second mother to me (since i'm not "greatly" fond of my irl mother i'd actually prefer her). They had also attacked her kingdom which (from what I had heard, I had not been there, clear it up if you wish) did NOTHING.

Zoe has done incredible amounts of work for dustari, and for everyone in graal too (I remember her working her fingers numb for a whole day blessing stuff for anyone who asked, for free. She was exhausted but didn't want to go offline because she'd have to let people down who had been waiting).
I am not going to turn this into 'vs tseng's record' bash fest, but you are again being opportunistic. Everyone knows how hard zoe worked including you.

Regarding Nayoko, don't make me laugh quite so hard. Ask her about the time she begged me not to let the staff know about the bugged KJ boots, the money making bugs or the her grubbing to get the dupped items off her banned hubby's account on RC.

Ask her about how when I tried time and agian to get her to actually deal with her kingdom who harassed dustarians constantly, she made excuses and even said that 'her own members steal lords from her against her dispite her efforts' - as if them treating her like trash somehow made it okay to treat other people like trash too.

Nayoko is the farthest thing from a person I would respect, let alone consider honest. Oh, and in nay's own words, when I confronted her most recently about 'her CHEATING' (such gall I must have to acuse a true dove of these things) her excuse was to simply retort that 'they were defensive' and I guess, somehow okay.

Then KJ should have left us the heck alone. Just because you can't see the cause doesn't mean you are right, or even have your eyes open.

Seeing Zoe as an unfit ruler, I left. Padren and Ana have been my friends for a very long time and in leaving I was sad to leave them and then tell me that I was an "enemy." But what REALLY knocked the boat on all of this was when I left Dustari, I was presently on my way to Borea. After reaching the shores I was stopped by Zoe AND Wren and was then scrutinized, called a "traitor" and MANY other things. Zoe then also proceded to MOVE MY HOUSE INTO THE OCEAN AS I WAS INSIDE IT! So...where's the great ruler hmm? Or the manners? THAT is why I left.

You should really reflect on your own actions sometimes when you wonder why you get under people's nerves so deeply. You were given so many chances and encouragement in hopes you would outgrow your rank clawing tendancies and just start being a part of Dustari without attacking your mentors and grabbing for their ranks.

b) I want to go back to the kingdom in which my friends are in and not be treated as a piece of vile scum
c) I want to be with John. I couldn't care less about the Sagesun name, you can keep it. I don't want nor need the power or authority that comes with its name.

before a) Zoe has stepped down but she is the Queen mother you know...

a) we are still at war with KJ.
b) You have a funny way of showing your fondness for a kingdom. You don't improve your case by throwing a tantrum and belittling so many of our members.
c) I like John very much, he is a good friend of mine. You do not make things easier on anyone though for the reasons stated in b.

All I ask is to live peacefully with my husband in a kingdom that accepts me, accepts us (John and I) and will let me be me! I don't even care if I was a citizen forever, I just want to be with the people whom I call my friends.

You do not help that by attacking everyone in the kingdom you profess you wish to live in. One minute you want to join and the next you are condemming us for a thousand things. Zoe didn't cause this problem, nor ana nor myself - you need to look to your own behavior once in a while.

If you ask me, this whole thread sucks, this fighting sucks, fighting with you sucks, but you don't just make a thread like this and expect people to let your BS stand. Get a grip, get over it, and do what little you can what you have left yourself with. I honestly do wish you well and hope you find the best solution you can out of this. It won't involve attacking the people who aren't the cause of your problem though.

Note: I do appreciate you making a seperate thread outside of the blacklist for this topic, btw.

foxyrain
10-05-2004, 03:31 PM
Probably best to just grow up, play the game and stop finding so much fault in your own discontentment.

Good Luck to you Myloko - but no, you will never be in Dustari again with your attitude toward its members.

Zoe

Myloko
10-05-2004, 05:29 PM
I had sat here in school today writting for about an hour...and when I went to post it, I was logged out X_x, so, I just lost EVERYTHING *dies* of that just so sucked...along with my cold right now, I think everything just SUCKS, because you never do something twice and have it still be as good, THANK YOU MR. BOHR, MR. COULOMB, AND STATIC ELECTRICITY FOR FRYING MY BRAIN! XD And thank you Padren for your kind comments ;)

So...let me make this sort...i'm running now and caring/energy cells right now...I don't think the normal person has much at 10am to begin with...SO!

1) Any rumors/tips/etc i receive about players I get from JOHN, I talk to him everynight, long distance on the phone. he is my friend and he is also more than that.

2) I didn't just pack up and leave the first time, I asked the permission of...I actually forget now, to leave, possibly Padren, and he said "sure ok, have fun", so...Iono, I guess I had "fun"

3) Zoe may be queen mother, but she is no longer the head ruler, that is Ana's job and her's only. She may "asisst" Ana, but she can no longer make primary descisions.

4) I have no attitude twoards any members in Dustari. I may "dislike" certain individuals for their prior actions, but I do not give them "attitude."

5) let's quote some crock from my religion text book on "maturity":

Mature (verb, adjective, adverb): "People can only fully mature once they stop blaming others for their own actions and begin to see the world through the eyes of God."

If you are not Jewish/Christian/Muslim, you may omit the last line. So, where did I blame someone? looking through this thread, I can see many times where people are blaming others, but where did I blame? I did not blame my leaving on Zoe, I gave reasons why I left but I never said "I blame Zoe because she screwed up my life and is a total *****." (which by the way, I don't think is true).

6) THANK SOME GODS UP THERE THAT SOMEONE FINALLY ADMITTED THAT THEY DID SOMETHING WRONG! hugs to Akira for that. We're all human and we all make mistakes. So, put your fingers away and pull our your own maturity hats and STICK EM ON YER HEAD, NOT YER BUTT! *gets out a diagram of the human body and a pointer stick* The brain is HERE! *points to the head* not HERE like my mom sometimes says! *points to the anus* So, lets all settle this like the mature adults/teenagers/preteens/etc. that we are and stop saying "BUT SHE/HE DID IT! GIMME MY LOLLY!" lollypops MAY be tasty, but they are NOT NEEDED HERE!

In this discussion, would also like to thank my friend "pinky" who keeps me sane everyday, 30mg at a time ;)

MasterNuke
10-05-2004, 08:20 PM
That means I messed up somewhere in my post? o.o?

LoveableNalle
10-05-2004, 09:02 PM
Bonjour madam. Hmmm where did you hear this from? I know....NAYOKO! Talking about stacked brutals, don't tell me Nayoko complained. Cause she did it herself. :) I bet 98% of the server has anyway.
Yeah, I admit what I did with Hurumi was really wrong, and was punished with exp taken away which was more than I even gained. Fair punishment I would say.

We don't need your story life with Nayoko. Honest...honest.... the word honest and Nayoko doesn't fit together, sorry. I tried arranging an RP war with her, she agreed, then declined when a Dustrian killed her OOC. Stupid huh? I would think so. :whatever:

Rulers are players as well. They are simple players, just like everyone else. And the attacking is OFF tag. If you can't take the heat, step outside.
So, in saying: GET OFF BMODE IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A PK!

First of all, Yes ive done stacked brutals I was given/trade by high ranking members from Dustari/Zormite. I had no choice in the manner they were given to me. It's not like they asked "I will trade you 8 stacked brutals for such and such" . Sometimes i've bought seperate brutals from different players and find that they stack in my inventory. But none of the Brutals i've done have been GIVEN to me by staff, unlike Zoe, Wren, Aki, and Hurami.
Why don't you all just grow up and admit what you have done is wrong and get over it. And stop trying to shift the blame on me by saying if I did them it makes it ok that you did them. Pointing your dirty fingers at me don't make it right. And you have to admit you had been spawned many more grimreapers before you ever were caught. And why do you point your fingers at me? Do you think the whole server is blind?

As far as RP war, what would be the idea? You all don't know how to RP and your mechanical physical levels are so high it would be like trying to fight an elephant with a toothpick. So why waste our time?

Myloko
10-05-2004, 09:05 PM
I though we were talking about me wanting to be in Dustari...personally this is a better whack to watch, so, continue ;)

GoZelda
10-05-2004, 09:31 PM
Fair punishment I would say.
Hell no, it should've been far more severe.

MasterNuke
10-05-2004, 09:37 PM
I don't see the point of continuing that argument, Nayoko.

Mousefuzz
10-05-2004, 09:41 PM

To Myloko :
1) Vilescum? I took you back in honor , gave you Fire Mage title no
questions, and helped you other ways. My repayment was your
disappearence and when you did come back , you left. You err in your
recollection of the past , it was I you treated like vilescum

2) You may share a house and be with John without being in Dustari

3) As far as Sagesun name , no worries on getting it because the main
qualities we look for in people are mainly honor, loyalty.

4) As far as Zoe , you hate her or any part of my family , you hate me.
No picking or choosing , I want to rule and be as good as Zoe and Padren

Thank you for your continued interest in our Kingdom,

Sincerely Queen Anastasia Talisan Sagesun

GoZelda
10-05-2004, 09:59 PM
loyalty
HAHAHA yeah right, especially to Tseng, eh?

meishanli
10-05-2004, 10:04 PM
First of all, Yes ive done stacked brutals I was given/trade by high ranking members from Dustari/Zormite. I had no choice in the manner they were given to me. It's not like they asked "I will trade you 8 stacked brutals for such and such" . Sometimes i've bought seperate brutals from different players and find that they stack in my inventory. But none of the Brutals i've done have been GIVEN to me by staff, unlike Zoe, Wren, Aki, and Hurami.
Why don't you all just grow up and admit what you have done is wrong and get over it. And stop trying to shift the blame on me by saying if I did them it makes it ok that you did them. Pointing your dirty fingers at me don't make it right. And you have to admit you had been spawned many more grimreapers before you ever were caught. And why do you point your fingers at me? Do you think the whole server is blind?

Given/trade.......don't make me laugh. When Ed asked for his back, you refused and offered some pair of bracers. Afterwards, you wanted more, and had an arguement when he refused.(And now he's going to burn his maps) We got "given"? Please, show me proof. Why you pointing this at Zoe, Wren and 'Hurami'? They didn't even post about you, nor mentioned your name or anything. I did. Or is it because you always refer us to be one 'group'? We are seperate people y'know. If you want to burn at one person, do so, don't get others involved. I already admitted what I did wrong, and you keep refering back to it, maybe YOU should get over it. :)

I'm not pointing a finger at you, you always seem to whine first, so I defend myself. You point your finger at all of us, so we point them all back at you.
No Huru didn't respawn anything before that, as soon as it happened, bam, we got dc'd. Not exactly pointing a finger at you, but saying you're some hypocrit when you especially complained about stacked maps. :rolleyes:

As far as RP war, what would be the idea? You all don't know how to RP and your mechanical physical levels are so high it would be like trying to fight an elephant with a toothpick. So why waste our time?

You AGREED Nayoko, we even had msn to discuss about the plan, the rules, making the server more entertaining. You say I don't know how to RP when my new Strategus tried to challenge you verbally,(The Last War) and you sat there saying 'filing nails', simply avoiding the situation. And when your members are like 'OMG Y DUN U GO AWAY!!' with you going 'lol'. :whatever:
Maybe try to raise your physical then, than sitting in your castle throne all day and stare at the screen drooling. Get out there and raise it.
Arguing with you is like 'fighting an elephant with a toothpick'. So, good day. ;)

TeRRi2k
10-05-2004, 10:59 PM
I agree with Ana; how you don't have to be in the same kingdom as John to be with him.

Nayoko:
As for the "And you have to admit you had been spawned many more grimreapers before you ever were caught." comment, you can say whatever you want. The ones spawned was on the day I got banned, shouldn't you know this better than I... as you often tell Vlad you have /listen 999 on to 'spy' on what I/people associated with sagesuns was killing. And when I killed a worm, you automatically assumed I was cheating? And then Lance actually apologized because he made a mistake for taking away my brutals? No the server isn't blind, but you should at least get your facts right or stop spreading false rumours.

Stop acting like you're so 'saintly'... bugged KJ boots? Bribing Ed? So, you accepted the brutals (he asked you to find panther hearts, so you agreed.) but when he -ASKS- for them back, you refused and tried to shut his mouth by shoving bronze or w/e bracers to him. Not only that, you ASK for more and he refuses, so you get all pissy. So, point the finger at us, we will point it back at you.

btw: learn to actually type my name right. Unless you're vision impaired, I don't see an 'A' anywhere in my name.

GoZelda
10-05-2004, 11:04 PM
btw: learn to actually type my name right. Unless you're vision impaired, I don't see an 'A' anywhere in my name.
I don't see a name at all, unless those... icons? in your signature are supposed to be letters forming a name, Horomi.

Myloko
10-05-2004, 11:10 PM
But I never said that I hated Zoe, Ana ;) Plus, it was not you who treated me like "vilescum," it was others who shall remain anonymous. You have been nothing but kind to me Ana.

Plus, you think that YOUR name gets misspelled Hurumi? I think in the history of anything...maybe 2 supply teachers have NOT called me by a boys name. It's just a name...people type fast, get used to it. (Like, Mylok, or Moloko, Miloko, or Mayloko, or even Nayoko XD)

But, while we're here, let's all agree on something. At one point or another, we probably ALL did something that upset/angered someone or a "group" on kingdoms. Now, put your fingers AWAY, and try it again. Let's have soccer rules here...no hands allowed in this duel. Toe pointing is permitted but NOT finger pointing. Continue ;)

TeRRi2k
10-05-2004, 11:33 PM
(No, regardless of sig which I know isn't very clear, she spells it same way in PMs, RC, etc. I would think after seeing the name for over 3 months, you can at least know which letters are in there. That comment wasn't meant to be commented on, but this is irrelevant.)

No fingers, but are glares allowed? :)

I3) Zoe may be queen mother, but she is no longer the head ruler, that is Ana's job and her's only. She may "asisst" Ana, but she can no longer make primary descisions.

You're right, she isn't the ruler anymore, says that in her tag no? It's true she also assists Ana, but she and Padren are also influences, so in a way Zoe can indirectly affect the decision-making process.

6) THANK SOME GODS UP THERE THAT SOMEONE FINALLY ADMITTED THAT THEY DID SOMETHING WRONG! hugs to Akira for that. We're all human and we all make mistakes. So, put your fingers away and pull our your own maturity hats and STICK EM ON YER HEAD, NOT YER BUTT! *gets out a diagram of the human body and a pointer stick* The brain is HERE! *points to the head* not HERE like my mom sometimes says! *points to the anus* So, lets all settle this like the mature adults/teenagers/preteens/etc. that we are and stop saying "BUT SHE/HE DID IT! GIMME MY LOLLY!" lollypops MAY be tasty, but they are NOT NEEDED HERE!

That whole paragraph can actually be shortened to: "THANK SOME GODS UP THERE THAT SOMEONE FINALLY ADMITTED THAT THEY DID SOMETHING WRONG! hugs to Akira for that."

My point is, yes we all make mistakes. Aki/I already admitted to it, know it was wrong, said our sorries, served the punishment, yet we don't mind this but it just keeps getting brought back up by certain people as a reason/blame/etc. that's used in their arguments that's either targetted at the Sagesuns (THAT we mind), or just because they don't have any new points to say other than to bring back old offenses. If you think we're such cheaters, maybe you shouldn't associate with us. You said that was one reason why you quit, the grimereapers stuff, mysterious brutals..etc. Besides you sound like you just dislike us as a whole..but that may not be so. But whatever it is, before you get a chance to redeem yourself, it's still a fact that the decision lies on the hands of Ana.

LoveableNalle
10-05-2004, 11:37 PM
Aki, do you really want me to post the proof of the stacked brutals that you all have recieved that were NOT Eds? As far as the brutals that Ed dropped on ground for me to find a panther heart, he gave them to me and wanted them back because he said you all got after him. I guess he was afraid of getting "cut off".
Hurami hurumi h or w/e you call yourself, the reason I set my verbose to /listen 999 was that one of YOUR members pmed me and told me to, thank you very much. Even your members can see the corruption that has taken place.
I did not make KJ boots nor did I put the stats on them so why do you bring them up?
How does it feel to get cheated out of experience of working and gaining your own money and items and having that feeling of acomplishment? Anyone can level fast given the means, that doesnt make that person a better person thou.

meishanli
10-05-2004, 11:54 PM
Aki, do you really want me to post the proof of the stacked brutals that you all have recieved that were NOT Eds? As far as the brutals that Ed dropped on ground for me to find a panther heart, he gave them to me and wanted them back because he said you all got after him. I guess he was afraid of getting "cut off".
Hurami hurumi h or w/e you call yourself, the reason I set my verbose to /listen 999 was that one of YOUR members pmed me and told me to, thank you very much. Even your members can see the corruption that has taken place.
How does it feel to get cheated out of experience of working and gaining your own money and items and having that feeling of acomplishment? Anyone can level fast given the means, that doesnt make that person a better person thou.

Go ahead. I have recieved brutals maps from many people and events. Some I won, eg MarkB Tree Chopping event.
You don't realise the point here. 1: You CONSTANTLY complained how CORRUPTED stacked maps are, you even asked Stefan to disable it which I think it's a good idea if it stops your whining. 2: Even when he asked it back, you REFUSED to give it back. Not only you were being a bad friend, but showing greed more than friendship. 3: Stop putting words in Ed's mouth. He did not say he was afraid of being "cut off"... that's your imagination again. Yeah Nayoko, keep firing, I love all these sayings that comes out the other end. You're entertaining me. ^^

I know who told you, and I don't care. Like I said, I was punished of what I did, nuff' said. I'm feeling glad too, you're right, it isn't an accomplishment. But my levels I gained now, you have no idea how much time I spent in maps. Yeah, I know you say 'I KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO LEVELING, IT TAKES A WHILE'. Of course it does. That's why my hours risen so much and many others. But if you can't take that you can't find ways leveling or even fighting good, then give up than trying to complain other's people efforts.

Lastly, who said the higher the level you are, the better person? Again, that just came out your other end. Oh remember posting; get facts right>think>think>think>post. Can't exactly remember Lance's suggestion about it, but it was somewhere along that line. ;)

EDIT: Didn't you beg Padren not to tell Staff about the boots bug? Or when it changed, didn't you plead for them to change back? :whatever: LOL Nayoko, keep on entertaining me.

TeRRi2k
10-05-2004, 11:55 PM
In that case Nyiko, tenkouwatever, I could really care less who told you to do /listen 999 (you know it only goes up to about 10 right), you probably have it on everytime i come on. and btw i was talking about the time i was doing a map, not the reapers.
Right I cheated :O so what, at least I'm not trying to get around the subject, like I have anything to hide. You always talk like you've never done any illegal maps before. "Yeah well I was offered them" yeah yeah, well: "You were asked to give them back as well" I guess the sin greed will always exist in some form or another in all of us. Again, stop going around the subject. We don't like you in any way, so we were astonished Ed gave them to YOU, and we talked to him about it. You never talked about how you 'continued to pester him for more stacked brutals' after you tried bribing him. You tried to cover it up by saying "Ed's afraid he'd get cuf off." Cut off from what?

Yeah. We're such cheaters we didn't have to do a thing on GK, we just sit back and laugh at the world. Yeah well you're wrong.

MasterNuke
10-06-2004, 12:02 AM
Nayoko, unless you know all the circumstances of instances, drop the argument. Did I not explain to you whos fault this all is and how it is rather meaningless to continue this constant regeneration of these arguments?

Get over it... everyone else has. Why not you?

LoveableNalle
10-06-2004, 12:04 AM
Go ahead. I have recieved brutals maps from many people and events. Some I won, eg MarkB Tree Chopping event.
You don't realise the point here. 1: You CONSTANTLY complained how CORRUPTED stacked maps are, you even asked Stefan to disable it which I think it's a good idea if it stops your whining. 2: Even when he asked it back, you REFUSED to give it back. Not only you were being a bad friend, but showing greed more than friendship. 3: Stop putting words in Ed's mouth. He did not say he was afraid of being "cut off"... that's your imagination again. Yeah Nayoko, keep firing, I love all these sayings that comes out the other end. You're entertaining me. ^^

I know who told you, and I don't care. Like I said, I was punished of what I did, nuff' said. I'm feeling glad too, you're right, it isn't an accomplishment. But my levels I gained now, you have no idea how much time I spent in maps. Yeah, I know you say 'I KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO LEVELING, IT TAKES A WHILE'. Of course it does. That's why my hours risen so much and many others. But if you can't take that you can't find ways leveling or even fighting good, then give up than trying to complain other's people efforts.

Lastly, who said the higher the level you are, the better person? Again, that just came out your other end. Oh remember posting; get facts right>think>think>think>post. Can't exactly remember Lance's suggestion about it, but it was somewhere along that line. ;)

You miss the whole point. You use the line "given brutals by many people when its not true. Funny how all those people manage to find the brutals that are in hirathia. Most of us have to earn our money to buy brutals or go to HH or dungeon to get brutals which is time consumming. While you all have yours handed to you by certain person plus ED. All you have to do is sign on and do maps. Its called "Cheating" any way you slice it. Anyone can level fast that way. I say everyone should be given 1000 brutal maps and see if we all level as fast as you all. We all pay for our game we all deserve equal opportunity.
And you can run your mouth erm fingers all you want right is right wrong is wrong and your wrong buddy.

Myloko
10-06-2004, 12:13 AM
*gets out some popcorn* Now that we're off track...let's sit back and watch *uses John as a pillow*

Poor Ed, how did you get dragged into this? XD Continue ;)

LoveableNalle
10-06-2004, 12:16 AM
Nayoko, unless you know all the circumstances of instances, drop the argument. Did I not explain to you whos fault this all is and how it is rather meaningless to continue this constant regeneration of these arguments?

Get over it... everyone else has. Why not you?

Ed I do know the circumstances and so do you and so do them. Apparently thier guilt won't let them forget about them either.
Ed you are a good friend to them, trying to speak up for them but most who play often know where most of brutals have come from and they weren't from you.

meishanli
10-06-2004, 12:18 AM
You miss the whole point. You use the line "given brutals by many people when its not true. Funny how all those people manage to find the brutals that are in hirathia. Most of us have to earn our money to buy brutals or go to HH or dungeon to get brutals which is time consumming. While you all have yours handed to you by certain person plus ED. All you have to do is sign on and do maps. Its called "Cheating" any way you slice it. Anyone can level fast that way. I say everyone should be given 1000 brutal maps and see if we all level as fast as you all. We all pay for our game we all deserve equal opportunity.
And you can run your mouth erm fingers all you want right is right wrong is wrong and your wrong buddy.

What was your point Nayoko? Are you confused? Are you blind? Read what I said, whatever I said was obviously giving you the answers you've been seeking a long time. It's funny how you seem to know where I am constantly. I'm at random places, Hirth, west of Hirth, Bombaria, anywhere. I'm sorry if you think or would like to be on Graal 24/7, but you're not. Only 24/6. And in that /1 time, I'm proberly mapping without you knowing.
You don't think I know the process? I used to basiclaly live in the HH- wait a second, why am I explaining this to you? Whatever I say, you won't take in any information, but like to believe what you think or misunderstandings, or false facts. You never heard of "savings". I got over 40 maps of level 2s in my account right now. :) And 'I say' quit your whining, and this isn't getting no where.

And what '1000 brutal maps'? Exaggeration.... has GK really consumed your brain that much? I pity you woman. And sorry, I think my hours seem to show how much hard work I've done. Maybe cause I don't have much hours as you, because MAYBE I got something called an EDUCATION. I'm so dearly sorry that I can't be on as much as you can while trying to be successful in the future./end sarcasm

TeRRi2k
10-06-2004, 12:21 AM

You're equal BS is really amusing me. Not even I would pull something off like that, but neither should you since especially after some of the things you did, which you keep ignoring after we all point them out. (no but you would only talk about the bad things WE DID like we admit to them. No, it's always about us and never about Nayko or w/e because she's so honest and righteous that she bribes ppl for maps) Right, you're as equal as you can rp. 1000 maps? Wow now you're just loving this, over stretching things. If you're so equal why did you do the maps? ("But i was given them!!~") If you're so equal why did you accept his offer in the first place. That's like me asking you "Hey nay, i'm making some reapers plz, want some? I know you want some" and you saying yes, because you were offered.

Yeah we're wrong, but so are you. At least we don't try to cover it up with some bs.

LoveableNalle
10-06-2004, 12:23 AM
What was your point Nayoko? Are you confused? Are you blind? Read what I said, whatever I said was obviously giving you the answers you've been seeking a long time. It's funny how you seem to know where I am constantly. I'm at random places, Hirth, west of Hirth, Bombaria, anywhere. I'm sorry if you think or would like to be on Graal 24/7, but you're not. Only 24/6. And in that /1 time, I'm proberly mapping without you knowing.
You don't think I know the process? I used to basiclaly live in the HH- wait a second, why am I explaining this to you? Whatever I say, you won't take in any information, but like to believe what you think or misunderstandings, or false facts. You never heard of "savings". I got over 40 maps of level 2s in my account right now. :) And 'I say' quit your whining, and this isn't getting no where.

And what '1000 brutal maps'? Exaggeration.... has GK really consumed your brain that much? I pity you woman. And sorry, I think my hours seem to show how much hard work I've done. Maybe cause I don't have much hours as you, because MAYBE I got something called an EDUCATION. I'm so dearly sorry that I can't be on as much as you can while trying to be successful in the future./end sarcasm
Who's whining im just simply stating the facts ma'am.
Your never in HH unless you are chasing me trying to pk me. Btw does your HH stand for Hirathia/H-maps (Brutals)?

Mousefuzz
10-06-2004, 12:24 AM
HAHAHA yeah right, especially to Tseng, eh?

I gave him my loyalty for 2 years. Apparently you cannot form complete sentences to express your views or your vile opinions , so you constantly make one line barbed comments thinking you are smart . This will be my last reply to you as I do not want to encourage your idiocy.
As far as King Tseng is concerned , My loyalty was to the kingdom and the crown , they are not exclusive of one another , when one has a problem the other is also dragged down. I did what I did in honor and loyalty, I harbor no ill will to Lance and still on occasion call him Grandpa.
Apparently you cannot understand or do not want to understand why things are done , as I always observe you taking things out of context and trying to pretend a modicum of intelligence.
I understand loyalty and honor ,something you indubitably lack.

I did not make KJ boots nor did I put the stats on them so why do you bring them up?

Nayoko
Regardless of who has what , or who did what , Is it truly your responsibility to foment further accusations , attacks regarding these matters?
My suggestion is that you have told staff , let them handle or not handle it , but that you drop it. Whats done is done , if you drive aki or huru into the ground and chase them off of graal , would that benefit you or your levels in anyway , shape or form?

To Everyone: I ask today , please everyone stop attacking each other, and enjoy graal and the money you invested in graal.
No more harrassment , no more attacks , no more posts. Its done , over people. If you really need to feel the thrill of making someone miserable , then attack me. sincerely Queen Anastasia Talisan Sagesun

meishanli
10-06-2004, 12:29 AM
Sorry dear I have more education on the tip of my little pinky then you do in your little mind of yours.
Your never in HH unless you are chasing me trying to pk me. Btw thats the magicshop in hiartha not HH.

LOL
You know, you're starting to scare me. You say you're always checking on me? Oh dear.... you're my 1030299093th stalker.
So does that mean everytime I'm at Hirthia it means Im doing 'stacked maps'? *sigh* Lay off the accusations. OHHHH...that means you were doing stacked maps!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WERE AT HIRTHIA MAGICSHOP...OH NOS!

LoveableNalle
10-06-2004, 12:30 AM
Aki, grow up or at least RP grown up

meishanli
10-06-2004, 12:34 AM
Aki, grow up or at least RP grown up

Is that all you can say? Hmmm, as you can see, I was being really sarcastic and just a meany. You're acting like a whiner and a child, and full of BS, so why can't I post what I really think about all of this? Turn your words back to you- who's the one complaining? Who's the one whining? Who's the one not replying to mine and Hurumi's posts, maybe cause you have nothing to say, or no defence,because it's all so true? And who's being hypocrital? If you want a grown up response, then maybe speak like a grown up. You may be one, but you sure don't act like one.

MasterNuke
10-06-2004, 12:39 AM
To everyone:
Life isn't fair. Get over it.

I got my crap from an unprecedented circumstance. I reported to staff and they did not take them away. Eventually I told a lot of others. They got over it.
I watched you run around and kill people that I respect. We all got over it.
I'm not treated in a special way by the Sagesuns... do I care? No. I got over it.

Graal is a game... you all should stop running around and spilling each others milk and GET OVER IT.

meishanli
10-06-2004, 12:41 AM
*Agrees with Ed*

My apoligies to my dear cousin Anastasia and Dustrians. I will stop posting.

TeRRi2k
10-06-2004, 12:42 AM
Nayoko..

I'm not even going to bother telling you to grow up, because growth and maturity isn't something that can be achieved by someone telling another to do so, but the lack of maturity coming from someone who is about 2.66 times than us... well. Your wisdom didn't quite grow up with your age. You have pointed out many bad things me and Aki have done in the post. <3 That's alll very lovely, we didn't try to skip away or around those things, we actually have been confronted by many people about it, but we have the maturity to admit to it. You on the other hand, ignored all the things that are bad, that YOU did. Like the boots, begging someone not to let staff know...bribing for maps... etc. Why do you have the courage to do those things but not the maturity to actually admit to them. All you've been doing here is covering up YOUR offenses with OURS.

As for growing up RP, you're not up for saying much. Someone who says "I pwn j00" when she claims to be rping, or someone who cancels a war out of spite, because I 'pked' you OOC. If Aki should be growing up in RP, maybe 'Tenkou Nayoko Miyamoto" should go back to learning her RP basics first.

LoveableNalle
10-06-2004, 12:47 AM
Is that all you can say? Hmmm, as you can see, I was being really sarcastic and just a meany. You're acting like a whiner and a child, and full of BS, so why can't I post what I really think about all of this? Turn your words back to you- who's the one complaining? Who's the one whining? Who's the one not replying to mine and Hurumi's posts, maybe cause you have nothing to say, or no defence,because it's all so true? And who's being hypocrital? If you want a grown up response, then maybe speak like a grown up. You may be one, but you sure don't act like one.

I havent responded? Omg get a life learn to read go get your education and the rate your going you better go to night school too.

busyrobot
10-06-2004, 12:49 AM
Nayoko you wacko, first, lets look at what we have:

1) you are accusing zoe and others of cheating to get brutals, based on the fact that she 'does really well' and that you don't do quite so well, (omg someone better than nayoko call the cops that's evidence of cheating right there).

2) I have direct evidence of your own admissions of your cheating - you told me yourself about the KJ boots, and how you didn't want any staff to find out etc.

You can whine all you want, regarding huru - that has been dealt with to stefan's satisfaction. End of Story and all that.

Then you have Zoe, whom you have accused of levelling with every bug and cheat you have ever heard of or imagined - dispite the fact she was exceptionally strong BEFORE all the cheats you think she has done ever could have existed.

She was one of the total top players back before lords were released, before brutals, and she worked every day very hard for it. For inventory reasons people get stacked brutals in the game. People also buy brutals in the trade rooms - and she can afford to buy lots of maps from players - and that is normal in game trade. She got far enough ahead in the game to get more maps than you, easier. OMG call stefan x.x. She also worked for it harder than you, by a long long stretch. When I argue with people I try to understand their frame of mind, and in your case it actually makes me feel sick in my stomach to do that. You really disgust me.

With the KJ boots, good job on that btw - nothing like setting a great example for your kids. I can't imagine why you think you can just blow off your cheating with comments like 'it wasn't for xp stuff it was defensive' (wc is a pk attrib nay x.x) and try to sell your bs claims about everyone else cheating as if you were some sort of fair play advocate. Like I said, you are sick.

meishanli
10-06-2004, 12:51 AM
I havent responded? Omg get a life learn to read go get your education and the rate your going you better go to night school too.

Calm. My meaning was, we questioned about your faults, BUT you used mine and Hurumi's to cover up your own? Conclusion: Face up your mistakes and stop bringing up history when they have been already dealt with, or admitted.
I actually can read.... if I couldn't, I wouldn't of responded or be typing this. :)

TeRRi2k
10-06-2004, 12:51 AM
Yes mom.

The meaning from her post is exactly what I wrote in my post, which you would know if you responded or even looked at it. You missed the meaning completely. Maybe you should have went back to college to finish up your course.

Vlad
10-06-2004, 01:01 AM
lol nay go eat some more butter ;9

LoveableNalle
10-06-2004, 01:05 AM
Nayoko you wacko, first, lets look at what we have:

1) you are accusing zoe and others of cheating to get brutals, based on the fact that she 'does really well' and that you don't do quite so well, (omg someone better than nayoko call the cops that's evidence of cheating right there).

2) I have direct evidence of your own admissions of your cheating - you told me yourself about the KJ boots, and how you didn't want any staff to find out etc.

You can whine all you want, regarding huru - that has been dealt with to stefan's satisfaction. End of Story and all that.

Then you have Zoe, whom you have accused of levelling with every bug and cheat you have ever heard of or imagined - dispite the fact she was exceptionally strong BEFORE all the cheats you think she has done ever could have existed.

She was one of the total top players back before lords were released, before brutals, and she worked every day very hard for it. For inventory reasons people get stacked brutals in the game. People also buy brutals in the trade rooms - and she can afford to buy lots of maps from players - and that is normal in game trade. She got far enough ahead in the game to get more maps than you, easier. OMG call stefan x.x. She also worked for it harder than you, by a long long stretch. When I argue with people I try to understand their frame of mind, and in your case it actually makes me feel sick in my stomach to do that. You really disgust me.

With the KJ boots, good job on that btw - nothing like setting a great example for your kids. I can't imagine why you think you can just blow off your cheating with comments like 'it wasn't for xp stuff it was defensive' (wc is a pk attrib nay x.x) and try to sell your bs claims about everyone else cheating as if you were some sort of fair play advocate. Like I said, you are sick.

Padren im really sick of you calling people names to make yourself so rightous.

I am not wacko and Myloko isnt ignorant. Your not even playing the game . Your too busy with your home business so before you open your mouth shut it.

TeRRi2k
10-06-2004, 01:15 AM

I am not wacko and Myloko isnt ignorant. Your not even playing the game . Your too busy with your home business so before you open your mouth shut it.

Yeah and we're all very sick of you acting 'righteous' by pointing out our mistakes, but never admiting to your own. What a good logic.

Did he call Myloko ignorant? No, we didn't say such thing. You make stuff up and then build a case around it.

"Your not even playing the game " - Your point is? "Because I play 24/7 so i know exactly what each player does and what goes on exactly around on GK?" Nobody does exactly, and if YOU do, well it is time you get a life and go off Graal. So Padren doesn't exactly come on all the time, does that make him any less wiser? No. Again, you are covering up your offenses like we all mentioned. You just want to believe you're right. You ignored almost all of Padren's points and reply with something without a sounded foundation and expect the world to believe you with it. Wow.

So, Padren isn't exactly on ALL the time because he has a life, he has a job, he has other obligations to attend to. Now that is rare, considering you have 2 kids to support but all I ever see you do is run around GK doing god knows what. Before YOU open your mouth, maybe you should actually see what you wrote first.

Edit: 3 kids, sorry. But that just proves my point more.

Vlad
10-06-2004, 01:15 AM

Firstly, yes you are. You assume everybody who is better than you is cheating. Secondly, you need to work on your anger problems, you seem to have a hard time controling it.

P.S., save the drama for your momma~ (in which case she's like 90+).

Mousefuzz
10-06-2004, 01:16 AM
Everyone like quit this tit for tat . Take it to graal or pms , I dont need this clutter in Dustari forum.

meishanli
10-06-2004, 01:22 AM

Cry me a river. I'm sick and tired of you complaining and really sad lies. Like I said, why are you covering up your faults with MINE and Hurumi's faults?(You're still not answering)

So what if he isn't playing the game, point being? He DOES have a busy life. Just cause he's not playing 24/7, does not mean he isn't playing at all. :)
But he does know what is going on. He is still around, you just don't see him(cause you're proberly finally gone to bed, a break from GK) I don't see why you're telling Padren to 'shut it' just cause you have nothing else to say? You're just simply dodging his points in the arguement....and then you cover it up with a 'fault' of his you seem to imagine, of him calling Myloko ignorant.

Overall,at least he has a life, than trying to search for a key of immortality. Hahaha *quotes from Paddy* ^^
I will repeat Get facts right >THINK x3>Post.

busyrobot
10-06-2004, 01:32 AM

Nayoko, I don't go around *****ing at people out of the blue, like some people I know. If Myloko, wants to make ignorant belittling comments about my friends, then I will respond.

I only mentioned you because part of her statement was attacking zoe for the 'audacity' of accusing you of CHEATING which you yourself have admitted. You could have saved Myloko a bit of embarrasment if you had shared that fact with her too.

I'll cut this short because as I see, ana just posted such a request not to take it further.

LoveableNalle
10-06-2004, 01:33 AM
Yeah and we're all very sick of you acting 'righteous' by pointing out our mistakes, but never admiting to your own. What a good logic.

Did he call Myloko ignorant? No, we didn't say such thing. You make stuff up and then build a case around it.

"Your not even playing the game " - Your point is? "Because I play 24/7 so i know exactly what each player does and what goes on exactly around on GK?" Nobody does exactly, and if YOU do, well it is time you get a life and go off Graal. So Padren doesn't exactly come on all the time, does that make him any less wiser? No. Again, you are covering up your offenses like we all mentioned. You just want to believe you're right. You ignored almost all of Padren's points and reply with something without a sounded foundation and expect the world to believe you with it. Wow.

So, Padren isn't exactly on ALL the time because he has a life, he has a job, he has other obligations to attend to. Now that is rare, considering you have 2 kids to support but all I ever see you do is run around GK doing god knows what. Before YOU open your mouth, maybe you should actually see what you wrote first.

Edit: 3 kids, sorry. But that just proves my point more.

My kids are way out of diapers they are right here with me. Where are your parents?

Mousefuzz
10-06-2004, 01:37 AM
thank you daddy. *whistles , sweep sweep , extra letters all over . Cleans and dusts ,
*lalala. Sweeps extra *asterisks under carpet , *blushes haha I am so bad.

Ya'll come back now ya here <3

Vlad
10-06-2004, 01:37 AM
My kids are way out of diapers they are right here with me. Where are your parents?

Yeah, your one daughter is 20 and lives with you, awesome. Maybe you can introduce her to the bus chartering industry too?

TeRRi2k
10-06-2004, 01:44 AM
My parents are out working so they can provide me with a good education so I won't have to grow up trying to support my family with more than one job at the same time.

Your post = another great example of how you ignore the points.

LoveableNalle
10-06-2004, 01:47 AM
Yeah, your one daughter is 20 and lives with you, awesome. Maybe you can introduce her to the bus chartering industry too?
Nah the bus industry couldnt handle the two of us.

Vlad
10-06-2004, 01:49 AM
Nah the bus industry couldnt handle the two of us.
Oh, I wasn't aware there was a weight limit on Charter Buses. Pardon me.

LoveableNalle
10-06-2004, 02:04 AM
Oh, I wasn't aware there was a weight limit on Charter Buses. Pardon me.
No there isnt but if you were on my bus I can kick you out!!!

Vlad
10-06-2004, 02:06 AM
No there isnt but if you were on my bus I can kick you out!!!
Why would I be on your bus, I wouldn't feel very secure with you behind the wheel. You'd probably see somebody with a better bus and claim they cheated their taxes for it. :(

Myloko
10-06-2004, 02:27 AM
Ahem.....after reading A LOT of this hmm...."cowpie", I am TOTALLY in agreeance with Ana, this thread was supposed to be about ME! and why I couldn't get back in Dustari! Is the title set to "Let's Smash Nayoko?" HECK NO! Complain about me or don't complain here at all! Go start your own thread like I did -_-

And Vlad, it is VERY hard to drive a bus. Just because that's Nayoko's job doesn't mean that you can be descriminative towards her. If you were working at McDonalds does that give us the right to put you down? NO! Unless you've ever driven a bus or have your FULL license yet (which I doubt) then don't say stupid things like that. Ever heard of the phrase "Don't judge a man unless you've walked a mile in their shoes."? Unless you're 40+, have 3 teenagers to take care of and drive a bus around the country THE SHUT THE HECK UP! Geez, show some maturity.

ZalleWarriorPrincess
10-06-2004, 02:35 AM

What does that have to do with anything? Our personal lives have nothing to do with anything. Who cares, wow I am 20. Are you saying its wrong to be older then 18 and play graal? Are you saying people over the age of 18, adults, can't have fun and play a game? Tell that to the millions of people my age and over who do play the computer. And I live with her for a reason. To help out. I am sorry other 20 years old don't care for their parents and want to stay around and help them so it makes it wrong for others to stay and take care of family. Just because I don't go to wild drunken parties with a bunch of other people my age and try to act "cool" like many of you, immature children, doesn't mean I don't have a life.
And I do have my own personal interests. I am an actress. Right now I am involved with a church drama if you absolutly have to know.

Anyway back to the topic. The KJ boots, Jagen already knew about the bug and told Nayoko. And Jagen himself told her that he liked it. Why are you blaming us on Jagen's scripting error. We have no control with how his scripting comes out. Especialy when he knew about it because I remember seeing Nayoko talk to him and he said he wasn't gonna remove it. But of course he removed it when his buddies began to complain. It's not like all KJ members even had the boots when the bug was on already several Dustarians had the boots at the time .. even though only 3 were released 2 other boots magicaly popped into Dustari hands. Hmm..

Vlad
10-06-2004, 02:36 AM
Unless you're 40+, have 3 teenagers to take care of and drive a bus around the country THE SHUT THE HECK UP! Geez, show some maturity.
I'm not making fun of her because she's a bus driver, I'm making fun of her because she's a 44 year old with 3 kids who spends her life on Graal.

Myloko
10-06-2004, 02:42 AM
Ooo...that's "mature" Vlad, "let's make fun of people" LOLOLOLOLOL!.........loser XD

Vlad
10-06-2004, 02:47 AM
Hypocrite, not only that, but you're sticking up for the most immature turd on Graal.

ZalleWarriorPrincess
10-06-2004, 02:53 AM
She's not spending her life on graal. She has a job and other responsibilities. Your parents are probably away from the house 24/7 and ignore you, it doesnt mean that's how all parents are supposed to be.

You are the "immature turd". Criticizing someone who has a career and a family and has time to play a game with her children. That's not wrong, that's fortunate. I rather her be playing with me then be the kind of parent where I wouldn't be allowed to have fun on a game. I know many on here that had to quit because their parents think its stupid to play video games and couldn't upgrade to gold. And they were only 15 years old.

LoveableNalle
10-06-2004, 02:56 AM
I'm not making fun of her because she's a bus driver, I'm making fun of her because she's a 44 year old with 3 kids who spends her life on Graal.
For your information, I have 4 kids but only 3 play graal. Wierd thing is my bills are paid and thats what matters. If I want to sit here and play all day night w/e its my business not yours.

Python523
10-06-2004, 03:24 AM
Anyway back to the topic. The KJ boots, Jagen already knew about the bug and told Nayoko. And Jagen himself told her that he liked it. Why are you blaming us on Jagen's scripting error. We have no control with how his scripting comes out. Especialy when he knew about it because I remember seeing Nayoko talk to him and he said he wasn't gonna remove it. But of course he removed it when his buddies began to complain. It's not like all KJ members even had the boots when the bug was on already several Dustarians had the boots at the time .. even though only 3 were released 2 other boots magicaly popped into Dustari hands. Hmm..

I didn't make the KJ boots, please get correct info before you post your opinions. I also didn't say I "liked" the bug, I personally thought she was talking about a completely different item, not the boots. I have told her this many times but she remains ignorant and refuses to believe me.

I don't even have to read the entire thread to decide this. This has turned into a personal attack thread and is breaking the rules.