PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Design!!

ownerofbabylon
06-23-2001, 01:47 PM
I would just like to say that level design is becomming better and better. All these n00bs are putting alot of work and comming out with quality PWs such as Auroria. Here I have posted a Screen Shot of my house im sending to Auroria. I have no doubt in my mind it will be put up very soon and everyone on that server will admire it. :D

SkooL
06-23-2001, 01:50 PM
LoL

CrazedMerlin
06-23-2001, 01:52 PM
Hello sir.
Thats more of a Unholy Nation level.

ownerofbabylon
06-23-2001, 02:10 PM
Yea, i can send it to either Unholy Nations or Auroria. They both would be eager to accept it. Maybe I could make a whole quest with this sense of design. Wait!!! A idea...

I could do a whole new PW!!! Forget Babylon!! I am dedicating all my time to this new PW with this exact design. I will call it Unholy Auroria.

I need lots of staff. Mainly GPs because I do all the levels and I dont want NPCs of any kind because they are too distracting and are very complicated. Maybe if I can get the script below to work I can make this my best NPC on the PW.

if(playerenters){
putdown a goldrupee;
}

If anyone knows please tell me. And Stefan, if your reading this please be ready for a PW submission soon. I generated The levels 10 mins ago and its almost done.

ownerofbabylon
06-23-2001, 11:55 PM
Doesnt Anyone wanna join Unholy Auroria staff??? I have got no e-mails yet. Just e-mail me at [email protected] and in the subject put "i wanna be" and the position name. I will be posting other Screen Shots shortly.

ownerofbabylon
06-24-2001, 12:04 AM
Here is a screenshot of my Rock Temple. I made this for my new PW Uholy Auroria but were all supposed to design everything we can think of for b00ey and his wonderful PW trabia so here it is.

supersaiyanboo2
06-24-2001, 01:04 AM
LORDHELMUT U REALLY REACHED THE LIMIT U CAN'T EVEN SCRIPT U DUNNO HOW TO MAKE ANYTHING AND THEN U POST SUCH A **** HERE, WHO'S THE N00B HUH? UNHOLYNATION OR AUROREUIA is 1000000 TIMES BETTER THAN UR SHITTY BABYLON! BAH! BABYLON SOUNDS LIKE A DILDO (sorry..) BAH!

-=Nil$=-

Fai
06-24-2001, 02:24 AM
Why do you have a PW, supersayainboo555xsomethingoranother?

HiryuuX
06-24-2001, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Fai
Why do you have a PW, supersayainboo555xsomethingoranother?
That's a very stupid question to ask Fai, if you ever see a complete idiot with a name like that you should know he owns a PW :rolleyes:

ownerofbabylon
06-24-2001, 08:56 AM
LOL I have gotten many new staff. Below is the staff:

592 GPs
0 LATs
0 NATs
0 GATs
1 Owner
0 Co-Owner
0 FAQ
0 Admin

Most of my GPs almost have a whole hour on Unholy Nations. Knowing that they have been online this much time makes me sure I have quite a faithful crew.

I better hire these guys before Auroria or Unholy Nations do.
So here are the Requirements for Unholy Auroria Staff:

1. 2 hours on any server
2. Have to have a a DBZ name
3. Thats all

toad1413
06-25-2001, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by ownerofbabylon

592 GPs
0 LATs
0 NATs
0 GATs
1 Owner
0 Co-Owner
0 FAQ
0 Admin

Most of my GPs almost have a whole hour on Unholy Nations. Knowing that they have been online this much time makes me sure I have quite a faithful crew.

1. 2 hours on any server
3. Thats all

Yay! I would apply but I don't have a DBZ name, I have a nintendo name.

MoonAngel
06-25-2001, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by supersaiyanboo2
LORDHELMUT U REALLY REACHED THE LIMIT U CAN'T EVEN SCRIPT U DUNNO HOW TO MAKE ANYTHING AND THEN U POST SUCH A **** HERE, WHO'S THE N00B HUH? UNHOLYNATION OR AUROREUIA is 1000000 TIMES BETTER THAN UR SHITTY BABYLON! BAH! BABYLON SOUNDS LIKE A DILDO (sorry..) BAH!

-=Nil$=-

although Unholy Nation and Auroria truly have a lot to fix, lord helmut is a true ***, an idiot that insults anyone that doesnt agree with him, a ***** that insults other PW without giving them a month to get everything in order.. i really hope his PW project screws up. We don't need anyone like you helmut who tries to crush the hope that PW owners have.

supersaiyanboo2
06-25-2001, 08:58 PM
THX MoonAngel u hitted the point, if i should describe lord helmut i would say he's a "*****", too ;) thx that u said this, for all other comments: u are right, such lamer shouldn't have his own playerworld. He's making all servers bad and even don't have its own, so lordhelmut stfu and let us do our job.

-=Nil$=- (Owner of Auroria)

MoonAngel
06-26-2001, 02:45 AM
always here to tell the truth ^_^x and lord helmut, please receive this nice little missile up ur ... cant say, dont wanna be banned. =)

supersaiyanboo2
06-26-2001, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by MoonAngel
always here to tell the truth ^_^x and lord helmut, please receive this nice little missile up ur ... cant say, dont wanna be banned. =)

LOL I LIKE U! ;)

SkooL
06-26-2001, 07:59 PM
THX MoonAngel u hitted the point,
Nice grammar. And also, I'm sorry, but Auroria does not deserve to be a Playerworld. I played one of the quests...I got lvl 3 glove, Lizard shield, and a full heart. Way too many items. You also need to raise the level of....'dignity' you have on your server. having that Stefan Holy Coder NPC drags it down through the mud, also with the Sexy girl, Drunk Man NPCs that are useless. The 'IceCreamist (lol)' just kills it. The emoticons in signs. In one quest I was told what to think...(i.e. 'You wonder who is this guy?' or something. The quests are just baddies thrown in a room and a door NPC with if (compusdead) {hide;} Auroria is very unprofessional. I can go on forever, but I won't.

supersaiyanboo2
06-26-2001, 08:59 PM
Dude, first: Our playerworld is up since two weex i think, there are MANY bugs, we have to correct them! So we can't take that much time to remove (in ur words:) the "useless" NPCs, they're just 4 joke! But i think b4 u shout about other playerworlds, make your own.

SkooL
06-26-2001, 09:01 PM
I am in the process of creating my own. I have no idea how yours not accepted ('shrooms may be behind this, they can cause severe halucinations. i.e. Auroria looking good.) You could not pay me enough to ever work on Auroria, it would forever stain the name Adrenaline.

supersaiyanboo2
06-26-2001, 09:05 PM
BAH! THEN STOP MAKING OTHER PW'S BAD AND GET UR OWN UP FIRST

SkooL
06-26-2001, 09:07 PM
You should be dragged out to a curb and repeatedly beaten with a baton.

supersaiyanboo2
06-26-2001, 09:16 PM
I hope ur pw never gets up

SkooL
06-26-2001, 09:19 PM
I hope ur pw never gets up
Thanks, you have my best wishes also.

toad1413
06-27-2001, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by SkooL

Thanks, you have my best wishes also.

lol

LiquidIce00
06-28-2001, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by CrazedMerlin
Hello sir.
Thats more of a Unholy Nation level.

Merlin.
where is ur l337 omg omg liek loalz!!!@@@@ awesome liek levlzEEEE!!!

LiquidIce00
06-28-2001, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by ownerofbabylon

592 GPs
0 LATs
0 NATs
0 GATs
1 Owner
0 Co-Owner
0 FAQ
0 Admin

1. 2 hours on any server
3. Thats all

I HOPE, you are not saying that my gp's r leet cuz they have 2 hours online..
cuz if you are . go throw urself in the river.

and is babylon a pw ? its so leet its invisibly on the pw list ;)

SkooL
06-28-2001, 06:38 AM
BAH! THEN STOP MAKING OTHER PW'S BAD AND GET UR OWN UP FIRST
It's sad your only defense against criticism is you own a (crappy) PW and other don't yet because they want to make theirs good.

ownerofbabylon
06-28-2001, 10:55 AM
LOLOL, I didnt know supersaiyan was owner of Auroria until now but it all makes since. He was asking for all these scripts and then i find he is owner of a horrible PW. I got it :D

Munkey
06-28-2001, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by SkooL

It's sad your only defense against criticism is you own a (crappy) PW and other don't yet because they want to make theirs good.

it's a new PW give it a chance to get it self on it's feet.

SkooL
06-29-2001, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Munkey
it's a new PW give it a chance to get it self on it's feet.
I'm afraid it never will. When a PW comes out, the level quality doesn't go from **** to great. It stays at **** if it was there. If it came out with halfway decent quality...it might have been good. It came out with a bad quality and basic NPC scripts. If you think it will get up on it's feet you are mistaken.

Loriel
06-29-2001, 08:14 PM
Originally posted my Nils/supersaiyanboo2
1) It seems you didn't get it... he was sarcastic!
2) You don't even know his PW, and can't even spell your own... "AUROREUIA is 1000000 TIMES BETTER THAN UR SHITTY BABYLON!"

Originally posted my Nils/supersaiyanboo2
Dude, first: Our playerworld is up since two weex i think, there are MANY bugs, we have to correct them! So we can't take that much time to remove (in ur words the "useless" NPCs, they're just 4 joke! But i think b4 u shout about other playerworlds, make your own.
1) You could have corrected your bugs before you sent in your stuff. As far as I know, you don't have any scripts that are complex enough to work different in online mode.
2) You can't take that much time to remove your NPCs... why were they placed at all?

Sorry, Nils.

Slaktmaster
06-29-2001, 08:38 PM
Loriel = So right :(