PDA

View Full Version : Screwed up bodies

Slash-P2P
09-14-2004, 09:09 PM
Any time I play Graal (on any server with default bodies), my characters look screwed up when i'm near an NPC character or another player. The bodies will show on each other and i will see all kinds of stuff. Sometimes my body will be another players body facing up when I am facing down. This hasnt happened on any other computer I have played graal on besides mine.

Specs:
Dell Laptop
1.06 Ghz
Windows XP Professional (SP1 and still have the problem with SP2)
Integrated intel EXTREME (yeah right) graphics card
128 mb ram
1024x768x32 resolution

Any help?

EDIT:
Also, the bodies will flash without transparency (green background around the body).

This all happens very fast and heads, swords, shields, all that is never affected.

I have already tried reinstalling graal.

Curt1zzle
09-15-2004, 01:44 AM
Eh... try having someone send you their idle , walk , sit , push , pull , etc. ganis...That's the only thing I can think of?

Slash-P2P
09-15-2004, 03:48 AM
I have already tried reinstalling graal.

Fresh files...

TESTRETIS
09-15-2004, 05:41 AM
This looks like it has to do with DirectDraw. In this case, try re-installing/downloading DirectX9

haro41
09-15-2004, 06:02 AM
actually i remember a custom body i uploaded . it looked normal, but when you set it as your body, it did that same thing. pretty strange

zokemon
09-15-2004, 06:29 PM
Very...
I think the directx too.
Try disabling Directx and seeing if it still does it?

Slash-P2P
09-15-2004, 11:25 PM
This looks like it has to do with DirectDraw. In this case, try re-installing/downloading DirectX9

I downloaded the DirectX9 setup and it says all the files are there and it wont let me reinstall it.

Curt1zzle
09-16-2004, 02:26 AM
I downloaded the DirectX9 setup and it says all the files are there and it wont let me reinstall it.
Then....delete DirectX... o.O

Slash-P2P
09-16-2004, 05:03 AM
Then....delete DirectX... o.O

x_x You can uninstall DirectX?

Loriel
09-16-2004, 03:06 PM
The bodies will show on each other and i will see all kinds of stuff. Sometimes my body will be another players body facing up when I am facing down.
This has sometimes happened to me when a gani was referencing sprites that were outside the dimensons of a certain .png file, though I doubt that this is the case here.
It might help to make sure that all your drivers and DirectX installations and the like are up to date.

Slash-P2P
09-16-2004, 10:08 PM
This has sometimes happened to me when a gani was referencing sprites that were outside the dimensons of a certain .png file, though I doubt that this is the case here.
It might help to make sure that all your drivers and DirectX installations and the like are up to date.

I know for a fact its not the ganis.
As for DirectX, theres nowhere to uninstall it and when I run the install DirectX 9.0c setup it says something about files already being installed.

(And I'm not gonna reinstall my OS)

Tseng2
09-16-2004, 10:13 PM
I know for a fact its not the ganis.

Does this mean that you have or have not replaced your ganis already?

Slash-P2P
09-16-2004, 11:00 PM
Does this mean that you have or have not replaced your ganis already?

I deleted my ganis and reinstalled Graal for fresh files.
I swear I've said this before >_<