PDA

View Full Version : "RichEdit line insertion error"

URBANLEGEND
09-12-2004, 05:41 PM
Upon opening the server list, an error message pops up and reports a "RichEdit line insertion error" which is very much decreasing the ability to enjoy Graal's great gameplay. I would appreciate if somone would help me finding a workaround for this.

This morning right out of the blue i started getting this error. With this happening it really limits my gameplay. It is the suck! How do i fix? ScreenShot attached

Loriel
09-12-2004, 05:59 PM
Could you please explain what exactly you do right before this happens, and what happens afterwards? Like, what part of the game is broken then?

URBANLEGEND
09-12-2004, 06:14 PM
Could you please explain what exactly you do right before this happens, and what happens afterwards? Like, what part of the game is broken then?

I open the graal exe, I click connect then i get the error. It doesnt allow me to view profiles, and send pms. That is if i can even manage to connect. It usualy freezes

Spark910
09-12-2004, 06:24 PM
Have you been editing the .exe in a resource editor?

URBANLEGEND
09-14-2004, 03:54 AM
Have you been editing the .exe in a resource editor?

No, and to be honest i have no idea what the hell a resource editor is. THis problem started after i uninstalled a program to get rid of spywear.

ZeroTrack
09-14-2004, 05:25 PM
reinstall graal?

URBANLEGEND
09-14-2004, 06:04 PM
reinstall graal?

Did that to no avail. I did reformat my computer though and its fixed now.

Close please?