PDA

View Full Version : Nations have landed

Geovanie Legend
06-23-2001, 10:08 AM
Nations have landed on Teir'Dal, now they are not a class you select.. right now there's just the Rizadis nation run by me, more will be added as players request them. And there will be certain quests added that only certain nations can do. and many other fun things.

CrazedMerlin
06-23-2001, 10:14 AM
I WOULD LIKE TO REQUST "MERLIN" RUN BY ME.

CrazedMerlin
06-23-2001, 10:23 AM
okk

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
06-23-2001, 10:47 AM
I shall start a nation also

LordAzeroth
06-23-2001, 10:55 AM
Yay, just like Val :D!2

Geovanie Legend
06-23-2001, 10:56 AM
Right now i am on a 3 day basis, so if you want to start a nation get on Teir'Dal and pm me with the info like this

Leader: your name
Name: name of nation
Info: Short description of what the nation is about.

There's an NPC on the main level to give you more details. So log on and check it out. :)

Geovanie Legend
06-23-2001, 10:58 AM
No theese nations are nothing like Val's was... far from it, and i talk to Tyne alot on ICQ and i allready told him if i wanted to use one of his ideas or anything remotly similar that'd i'd ask him first :)

entravial
06-23-2001, 06:51 PM
ooh ooh merlin plz let me join ill give u lotsa rcz on my super playerworld

toad1413
06-23-2001, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Geovanie Legend
Right now i am on a 3 day basis, so if you want to start a nation get on Teir'Dal and pm me with the info like this

Leader: your name
Name: name of nation
Info: Short description of what the nation is about.

There's an NPC on the main level to give you more details. So log on and check it out. :)

Ok, I'll check it out... WHEN GRAAL STARTS WORKING AGAIN!!! GRR!! I'M PISSED.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
06-24-2001, 04:26 AM
Geovanie, will you get all the proposed nations together over three days and judge them then or are you going to select them as Nations as soon as you see one you like?

Geovanie Legend
06-24-2001, 04:30 AM
I have allready started reviewing the submitted nations and i've accepted one of them, more will be added soon... it's up to the nations leader and maybe followers to build/design their capitol.. if the capitol is rejected because it's not suitable for the server then the nation will be removed as well

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
06-24-2001, 04:32 AM
alright and one more thing, when we put NAtions Leader... did we have to put our account name or our desired title, because for mine I put my desired title :(

Geovanie Legend
06-24-2001, 04:35 AM
the nations leader will be using something like i do

Geovanie Legend -Leader- (Rizadis)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
06-24-2001, 04:37 AM
Yeah I know but when we had to write the three things, NAtion, NAtions Leader and Info I did this...
National Leader: General AfTeRsHoCk (even though my account name is not that)

Geovanie Legend
06-24-2001, 04:44 AM
the leader means your nickname.. so whatever you wanted to use as your nickname is what you would submit as the nation leader
The nations info should just be a short introduction to the nation (the nations teller on the main level describes it better)
and the nations name should be a proper title that sounds as though it were a true nation since we are not allowing players to use common guild tags.
We believe it fit to not allow normal guilds, sorry if anyone disagrees

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
06-24-2001, 04:47 AM
Alright gotcha, just making sure becuse I didn't want you chasing a "General AfTeRsHoCk" account when there isn't one :D