PDA

View Full Version : General protection fault...

Dach
09-01-2004, 01:58 AM
I'm running Window 98 SE (haha problem pointed out, shutup) so you know. Anyway, I go to start Graal, I notice the password has disapeared again (wasn't that related to Graal ver 3?) but I click "Sign On" anyway. -Note: I was bored- So I get the "invalid password window" but then I also get bluescreened. Once I got out of the blue, I get a black screen with the white error window saying "Graal has caused a general protection fault in module KRNL38.EXE at 0001:000075a2."
I'm not really looking for a fix to this problem (all I have to do is put my password in >_< ) just reporting a bug.

...this would have made more sense in a forum called "Bug Reports" :whatever:

Gambet
09-01-2004, 02:03 AM
Can it be that your computer doesnt support some of the neccesary requirements you need to run graal properly?

NOTE: As things progress and become updated, older versions of windows and computers may not support some of the neccesary requirements for practically anything currently/lately updated.

Admins
09-05-2004, 06:44 PM
Graal2D and Graal3D work quite nice on Windows98, so that shouldn't be the problem. The only thing I can imagine of is that some Visual Basic program messed up the richedit32.dll, so some text fields are not display correctly. That can be fixed by copying it from another computer. I haven't heard yet of any general protection fault before actually logging into a server though.