PDA

View Full Version : Kurenai Joukai arn't "****s"...

ZalleWarriorPrincess
08-31-2004, 11:47 PM
You know.. I am very tired of everyone calling anyone who has a KJ tag a "newbie" just because they are in KJ. Not because they act as if they are new but just because they are in the Kingdom. I am sorry if KJ arn't stuck up like other Kingdoms(excluding Pirates) and just add those who have "leet items". :\ We give everyone a chance..
Some of these people who say such things have either: Been in KJ and been kicked out because of their horrible behavior (Scamming/stealing/disrespect/ etc) or they have been persuaded by others to believe so.
You know we have kicked all scammers and all and we still get harrassed and insulted.
Then there's the whole "KJ doesn't rp" .. which is completely stupid because Dustari and Zormite believe PKing is RPing. Let me tell you.. it's not. If you want to see real RPing go to Valikorlia, stay there for the whole day and you will see what GK needs and has been missing for a long time.
I can go on and on about this but then no one would read it because it's so long. I wish people would change but I suppose they won't because they are stubborn and wish to think they are the best.

~Reiko Miyamoto-Snow~

GoZelda
09-01-2004, 12:30 AM
I have played Valikrolia, and I know that even though Zormite and Dustari claim to be the most PRing, the 'average' of the kingdom probably RPs less then KJ. It's just a pity that KJ does not has 'great' RPers such as Edward, Satrek or Ruatha. But I have to admit Nayako has a lot more dignity and leet rp skillz then Ana.

ZalleWarriorPrincess
09-01-2004, 02:50 AM
I am a rper :/ I just don't rp here because theres no rping anywhere.. And i would love to have a community that rps not just 1 or 2.. x_x . But the reason no one does.. is because of item selling and collecting thats all of GK's focus.. selling and collecting items and leveling up to be a "leet" PKer. :/

GryffonDurime
09-01-2004, 03:13 AM
No offense, but this thread is...just a little hypocritical, isn't it? You're slandering Dustari and Zormite for slandering KJ. Kj has good members, KJ has bad members. The same is true about Dustari and Zormite. All of the Kingdoms have muddied reputations. This is mostly the fault of each Kingdom's bad members. Most of them are eventyally weeded out, but the fact still remains. There were better ways to build up KJ's reputation then by trying to prepetuate the cycle of slander.

LoveableNalle
09-01-2004, 05:25 AM
No offense, but this thread is...just a little hypocritical, isn't it? You're slandering Dustari and Zormite for slandering KJ. Kj has good members, KJ has bad members. The same is true about Dustari and Zormite. All of the Kingdoms have muddied reputations. This is mostly the fault of each Kingdom's bad members. Most of them are eventyally weeded out, but the fact still remains. There were better ways to build up KJ's reputation then by trying to prepetuate the cycle of slander.

If its true that Dustari and Zormite have good and bad members, why do they put down the Kingdom of Kurenai Joukai constantly. As my late irl mother pointed out to me once (pardon the pun), "When you point your finger at someone you have 3 fingers pointing back at you." This rhetoric is pounded so much into the members of the aforementioned kingdoms that they can't say why they say what they say they just know its true. They call my kingdom a "**** kingdom" yet Kurenai Joukai has the highest level requirement to join.

So in short if your hands are dirty dont point your finger at anyone. Think of something positive to say, if you can't say anything good then don't say anything at all.

Raelyn
09-01-2004, 07:00 AM
You know.. I am very tired of everyone calling anyone who has a KJ tag a "newbie" just because they are in KJ. Not because they act as if they are new but just because they are in the Kingdom. I am sorry if KJ arn't stuck up like other Kingdoms(excluding Pirates) and just add those who have "leet items". :\ We give everyone a chance..
Some of these people who say such things have either: Been in KJ and been kicked out because of their horrible behavior (Scamming/stealing/disrespect/ etc) or they have been persuaded by others to believe so.
You know we have kicked all scammers and all and we still get harrassed and insulted.
Then there's the whole "KJ doesn't rp" .. which is completely stupid because Dustari and Zormite believe PKing is RPing. Let me tell you.. it's not. If you want to see real RPing go to Valikorlia, stay there for the whole day and you will see what GK needs and has been missing for a long time.
I can go on and on about this but then no one would read it because it's so long. I wish people would change but I suppose they won't because they are stubborn and wish to think they are the best.

~Reiko Miyamoto-Snow~

The "newbie" assumption is based largely on the fact that KJ has no real requirement to join, just about any random, no skills, no morals, no logic, no ethics, no common sense player can get into KJ. Basically all the rejects of the other more strict kingdoms flock to KJ, therefor creating that image. It probably also stems from the fact that they do indeed sometimes try to RP, but considering "Japanese" is a hard thing to RP in a world where japan doesn't exist, it simply makes them look stupid. Therefor, stupid = newbie, once again, a possible basis for the stereotype.

I am quite the role player, and I have tried role playing a japanese persona, it's not an easy task, especially if you are trying to keep it legit and you don't know japanese.

Dehitay
09-01-2004, 07:25 PM
Japanese customs are not too different from the customs of the rest of the world
Even then, KJ is NOT Japan
Much like Dustari is not France and Zormite is not Atlantis
Our customs shouldn't be expected to be the customs of Japan
Role Playing should be quite simple taking that into consideration
I've done a lot of crazy doctor routines using leeches instead of valid medicine
Who's to say that leeches aren't used in KJ?
Role Playing spawns from imagination

ZalleWarriorPrincess
09-01-2004, 09:36 PM
The "newbie" assumption is based largely on the fact that KJ has no real requirement to join, just about any random, no skills, no morals, no logic, no ethics, no common sense player can get into KJ. Basically all the rejects of the other more strict kingdoms flock to KJ, therefor creating that image. It probably also stems from the fact that they do indeed sometimes try to RP, but considering "Japanese" is a hard thing to RP in a world where japan doesn't exist, it simply makes them look stupid. Therefor, stupid = newbie, once again, a possible basis for the stereotype.

I am quite the role player, and I have tried role playing a japanese persona, it's not an easy task, especially if you are trying to keep it legit and you don't know japanese.

Uh it's quite the opposite of that :\ Our rejects go to Dustari or Zormite. Not the other way around. Like I said we aren't stuck up. We help the new players and don't put them down like others do. And the "no skills no morals no logic" thing.. like I said we have kicked those who are disrespectful/
scammers/theives.

Another thing.. it's not hard to rp a oriental nation.. I have expierence since I am in KJ and on Valikorlia I have a oriental character. You don't need to know "japanese" x.x maybe a few oriental type words like Konichiwa or Syonara ((sp?)). Also.. who said we are "Japan".. We are an Oriental nation not specifically "Japan". Are we not allowed to base our culture from a IRL culture and country(s)? It's like saying we cannot play humans because this isn't real life and humans don't exist.

Another thing you quit GK so why are you still meddling in GK business? :\

LoveableNalle
09-01-2004, 09:47 PM

For the record most of KJ's recruits are new players and they are required to have skill, otherwise without skill they would never be able to reach level 8. And all who enter the kingdom have to take a solemn vow never to steal/scam on or off tag. The image of the aforementioned is created due to name calling and once something is said enough times some people start believing it. I would also like to point out that it is KJ's rejects who have been added to the so called stricter kingdoms, including the two that were banned for abusing rights and removing me from the kingdom gui.
And as for morals Raelyn, you are one to talk you stole draxx's Havoks and would not return and caused mayhem that one night. Even CP removed you due to your behavior. >_<

Zero Hour
09-01-2004, 10:17 PM
What's wrong with KJ as far as I've seen?

They recruit people fresh offa start.gmap.
I don't know any recruit requirements of theirs.
They have so many members that they're hard to govern.

It's likely that they have had higher scamming rates because they have so many members and because they take people directly from start.gmap

The quality of their members is raising, however. I would also like to add that the "newbie" state of mind people have is likely because they're new, and have a low level. Oh well, every kingdom has their problems. But I would like to add it's quality, not quantity that matters.

GoZelda
09-01-2004, 10:50 PM
Another thing.. it's not hard to rp a oriental nation.. I have expierence since I am in KJ and on Valikorlia I have a oriental character. You don't need to know "japanese" x.x maybe a few oriental type words like Konichiwa or Syonara ((sp?)). Also.. who said we are "Japan".. We are an Oriental nation not specifically "Japan". Are we not allowed to base our culture from a IRL culture and country(s)? It's like saying we cannot play humans because this isn't real life and humans don't exist.
Samurai are Japanese, right? So, a kingdom named 'Samurai' therefore must be Japanese too. How unexpected!

ZalleWarriorPrincess
09-01-2004, 10:51 PM
Requirements: level 8
I know thats hard to do for me at least. When I got my new account I tried to level as much as i could that wasnt boring.. I only got to level 6. So it's a bit hard to those who are -new- to get to level 8.

Not all in the kingdom get on GK anymore.. It is annoying to have another tag wipe..

O.o We don't have any scammers.. because once they do scam they get removed..

Samurai are Japanese, right? So, a kingdom named 'Samurai' therefore must be Japanese too. How unexpected!

Oriental.. there's no rule we have to be Japanese to have Samurai... this is a fantasy world. It's not IRL .. why do we have humans on GK then? It's something IRl so they must not exist on GK.. :/

GryffonDurime
09-02-2004, 12:00 AM
I still don't see why any kingdom which declares itself to be so engrossed in RP would even have a level requirement...same goes for Dustari. RP > Level, always, or at least that was the original intent

Raelyn
09-02-2004, 12:26 AM
Guess what, Kurenai Joukai is "Crimson Heaven" in japanese, all your ranks are japanese, it's based entirely on japanese culture because obviously you have no creative abilities whatsoever to come up with your own for role playing purposes.

As far as meddling in GK business even when I don't play GK, I do it because I can, and because I don't need to play a game to be actively involved in the community. That has never been a requirement, just because I quit doesn't mean I must absolutely leave and never communicate with graal players again.

As far as Draxx's Havoks, you obviously never talked to Draxx, I was borrowing them, he knew I was, there was never question of wether I was keeping them or not, I told him I would return them and I did, as promised. Clear your ignorance up with Draxx, you obviously know nothing and beyond what I've already said, I shouldn't have to explain it.

Monkeyboy_McGee
09-02-2004, 12:30 AM
It's just a pity that KJ does not has 'great' RPers such as Edward, Satrek or Ruatha.

I wouldn't consider myself any better an RPer than some others, but thanks.

I am a rper :/ I just don't rp here because theres no rping anywhere.. And i would love to have a community that rps not just 1 or 2.. x_x . But the reason no one does.. is because of item selling and collecting thats all of GK's focus.. selling and collecting items and leveling up to be a "leet" PKer. :/

There is a black hole which looms over Graal Kingdoms, sucking up and destroying all attempts at getting Roleplay up to speed. Your attitude is the kind which nourishes that black hole, keeping it big and strong and black

However, i must agree with you that the GK system, its management, and its playerbase and their disgusting USD habits, are largely to blame

If its true that Dustari and Zormite have good and bad members, why do they put down the Kingdom of Kurenai Joukai constantly.

When i put your kingdom down, i don't do it as a representative of Zormite, i do it as an individual roleplayer.

They call my kingdom a "**** kingdom" yet Kurenai Joukai has the highest level requirement to join.

Precisely why we call it a newbie kingdom. Level requirements mean nothing. Ask any of my old enemies, the powerplayers of yesteryear, and they will tell you that even at level 15-20 i was a newbie. I would then agree with them. It is really not hard to gain levels while at the same time failing to gain any knowledge or wisdom whatsoever.

A player's level is no indication at all of his character.

It probably also stems from the fact that they do indeed sometimes try to RP, but considering "Japanese" is a hard thing to RP in a world where japan doesn't exist, it simply makes them look stupid. Therefor, stupid = newbie, once again, a possible basis for the stereotype.

Rubbish, if you ask me. People managed it on 2k1 (although not in the latter part - this is where i picked up the belief that samurai is the newbie kingdom, and the GK kingdom has managed somehow to maintain that belief for me) and they can manage it now. You don't need to be japanese in the slightest. To me, the people of samurai should simply be honourable people with great pride in themselves, their skills(rp-wise, **** the stupid GK system), and their nation. This should be shown through their RPing, and that is not a hard thing to do.

Uh it's quite the opposite of that :\ Our rejects go to Dustari or Zormite. Not the other way around. Like I said we aren't stuck up.

Negative. I've had personal experience in denying people membership and then seeing them join KJ in the blink of an eye.

And if you aren't the stuckup ones, why are you rejecting people that we are not?

For the record most of KJ's recruits are new players and they are required to have skill, otherwise without skill they would never be able to reach level 8.

Yeah like i already said, reaching level 8 takes no skill whatsoever. And excuse me, but you can hardly brag about having a level requirement a whole TWO levels above the other kingdoms, especially when the experience needed to gain those two levels is so tiny and easy to obtain.

And all who enter the kingdom have to take a solemn vow never to steal/scam on or off tag.

Yeah, because that's real hard to break :rolleyes:

I would also like to point out that it is KJ's rejects who have been added to the so called stricter kingdoms, including the two that were banned
for abusing rights and removing me from the kingdom gui.

Refresh my memory as to who those individuals are and what kingdom they joined? I can't remember, but i have a feeling they are fine people...

Raelyn
09-02-2004, 01:11 AM

If you are a true role player, graal is not the place. Go here;

http://www.giveupalready.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=48

True RP cannot be obtained in graal, or most games for that matter, however GUA RP Forums is a top notch place to role play, and I role play quite successfully in other games as well. The graalian population is riddle with imbecilic children whom are far too inferior to role play successfully, even on occasion these people can be found in GUA, but they are the minority, whereas in graal, they make up the majority.

GryffonDurime
09-02-2004, 02:17 AM
If you are a true role player, graal is not the place. Go here;

True RP cannot be obtained in graal, or most games for that matter, however GUA RP Forums is a top notch place to role play, and I role play quite successfully in other games as well. The graalian population is riddle with imbecilic children whom are far too inferior to role play successfully, even on occasion these people can be found in GUA, but they are the minority, whereas in graal, they make up the majority.

Oh thank you ever so much for telling us exactly what to do, for you see we are all quite stupid, and do so love it when you fill us with the holy light of your knowledge-_- Who are you to judge what "true RP" is. I've been a part of some excellent RPs on Graal. It's another medium by which RPers can broaden their range and creativity.

It's elitism like this that gives RPers a bad name

Xavious7
09-02-2004, 04:33 AM
He was merely giving us suggestion, He isn't forcing us to goto the hyperlink :).
Also he said a majority of graal is rather ignorant not all :P I haven't ever seen anyone RP on GK out of 1/2 Years besides the events, or when your Kingdom asks you to apply your tag D:

ZalleWarriorPrincess
09-02-2004, 06:08 AM
Negative. I've had personal experience in denying people membership and then seeing them join KJ in the blink of an eye.

And if you aren't the stuckup ones, why are you rejecting people that we are not?
Ones we remove or don't add are because we know the way they act.. or they have done things like scam/steal/cheat or have very horrible behaviors.
Zormite and Dustari.. rarely add new people who are wanting to join.. not all "new" people are bad.. we find some who like to RP ..but Dustari or Zormite won't recruit them because they don't have good items or because they haven't been on the game long. Yet they add those who become "leet" with items and high levels.

Refresh my memory as to who those individuals are and what kingdom they joined? I can't remember, but i have a feeling they are fine people...

Well let's see..
Kashon, who removed Nayoko by using a bug and banned.. now on a new account.. was let into Dustari.. now in Zormite
Hawk who did the same thing.. was let into Zormite..
Ohnstad who was removed for disrespecting me and insulting me when I was offering something for one of his items.. was let into Zormite. After that anytime i was on on B mode and on tag he would PK me while on Zormite tag.. I reported to Wren but all she did was just tell him stop.. as if that did anything. :/

Those are at the moment all I can think about..

Raelyn
09-02-2004, 07:34 AM
Oh thank you ever so much for telling us exactly what to do, for you see we are all quite stupid, and do so love it when you fill us with the holy light of your knowledge-_- Who are you to judge what "true RP" is. I've been a part of some excellent RPs on Graal. It's another medium by which RPers can broaden their range and creativity.

It's elitism like this that gives RPers a bad name

Role playing is more of a form of acting than a form of playing a part of your character that you just got through spending 4-5 hours hunting things or standing around being ooc in town with.

Generally better quality role playing is done outside of any game, or in a game such as dungeons and dragons and other similarly pencil and paper games.

There is also the LARP, which I personally find to be quite stupid, although, like communism, it looks good on paper, but is just difficult to apply successfully.

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=998878#poststop

Here is an example of some simple 3rd person role playing that I was bored enough to bring to your own graal forums. I seriously doubt even half as much of my simple basic RPing here is put into the RPing you do ingame. Feel free to correct me, but 95% of the time that people spend on graal is ooc/off "nick/tag", and a large majority of people simply don't even bother having actual "role playing characters".

Whereas, there are many other places where it would simply be required to even exist there whatsoever. There is a big difference in an environment where existance without roleplaying is possible and one where you have to role play to even get anything done. Even if it's to the simple extent as "Raelyn gets on a boat bound for the opposite shore of the enormous lake.". Without at least roleplaying to that extent, you will never leave the same spot.

Besides, Graal was based entirely off of zelda, which is an action/adventure title, and it always has been, graal is a persistant multiplayer world, with the capacity to hold as many clients as nessessary on a static server, normally this would give the impression of an RPG, in graal's case, it is merely MMO adventure. The world of graal lacks time, it lacks depth, and it lacks developer creativity, especially since the entire graal kingdoms design aside from the graphics was ripped entirely from the open source server/client project known on sourceforge as "crossfire". You can't really jump on the graal developer's case too much about it though, they aren't the first uncreative developers to entirely clone crossfire, and I doubt they will be the last, to name a few, look at the Daimonin project, I believe it's called, it was actually started by a man who wrote one of the original linux clients for crossfire.

Whatever the reason, graal is not even an RPG, much less a stable role playing environment, and simple lacks the functionality to become such. I was working for a long time on an offline project written in gscript using the graal engine, but it was nothing like graal has ever been displayed, I eventually quit and just started rebuilding what I had done so far into my own game entirely, it's largely unfinished and I don't even have a server client for the system yet, but it was obvious enough that the graal community was too unstable for any development other change cheap playerservers run by the graal server ****s. I tried with no luck to obtain a liscence to the graal engine for my own personal uses, but obviously graal lacks inside stability more than the stability of even the game itself, and considering it's largely run by a bunch of north american middle school children, that doesn't stretch real far.

In short, get a new hobby, Graal is not going anywhere fast, and they are failing to see the importance of a "creative design" team, which I believe I have mentioned before. I say the current creative design staff (or lack thereof) should be fired.

They claim to offer the liscence, but obviously they don't care much about providing information, see for yourself;

http://www.cyberjoueurs.com/

meishanli
09-02-2004, 07:54 AM
Ones we remove or don't add are because we know the way they act.. or they have done things like scam/steal/cheat or have very horrible behaviors.
Zormite and Dustari.. rarely add new people who are wanting to join.. not all "new" people are bad.. we find some who like to RP ..but Dustari or Zormite won't recruit them because they don't have good items or because they haven't been on the game long. Yet they add those who become "leet" with items and high levels.

Your not a Zormite recruiter, don't assume such a thing.

Well let's see..
Kashon, who removed Nayoko by using a bug and banned.. now on a new account.. was let into Dustari.. now in Zormite
Ohnstad who was removed for disrespecting me and insulting me when I was offering something for one of his items.. was let into Zormite. After that anytime i was on on B mode and on tag he would PK me while on Zormite tag.. I reported to Wren but all she did was just tell him stop.. as if that did anything. :/

Many people are in KJ even though they did something 'big' to Zormite or Dustari. Don't complain.
What else can she do? It was a warning and he did stop.

Added:
And this thread is pointless. What are you trying to aim? All I can see is you trying to bash at Zormite and Dustari. We never said we were any superior than KJ. Again, you assume we think 'PKing is RPing'. Your just putting words in our mouths. I agree it isn't though, but it's part of the game. ;)

Monkeyboy_McGee
09-02-2004, 07:00 PM
Well let's see..

Hawk is a fine person. He's a good RPer and a pleasant person to talk to. The fact that he disagreed with nayako's rule does not automatically make him a bad person.

Kashon i have no idea about.

Ohnstad i strongly disagree with also, but you must have little idea of his past. His crimes against zormite were haenous, yet your kingdom embraced him happily. Why wren allowed him back in is beyond me, and it is beyond my jurisdiction.

Nappa
09-02-2004, 08:56 PM
Some people roleplay >_>

I got Orcs roleplaying (However right now I have them on pause)

Mousefuzz
09-02-2004, 09:02 PM
Zormite and Dustari.. rarely add new people who are wanting to join.. not all "new" people are bad.. we find some who like to RP ..but Dustari or Zormite won't recruit them because they don't have good items or because they haven't been on the game long. Yet they add those who become "leet" with items and high levels. ..

We have fairly recently instituted a level requirement of 9 for recruitment.
They need not have good items or Rp as I hope they can be taught Rp from Edward , Gryffon , Shawn and John . (this includes me as my rp skills are very limited)
The reason we instituted the level 9 requirment is because toguilds were inundated at one time by new players asking for items and they had no real knowledge of how the game was played , where things were , what towns had what etc. I am not adverse to helping those in need but I think it puts undue stress on the existing players who then go off tag.
Regarding your perception that we only recruit high level players, perhaps the reason you think so , is because we recently had a tag wipe . At this time , the majority of dustarians are high level, long time players. We are open to level 9 "non-leet players" and also lower levels who show RP skills or knowledge of their surroundings. Reiko thank you for your input and I hope this clarifies any misconceptions you had regarding the Dustari Kingdom

Sincerely yours , Queen Anastasia Talisan Sagesun

Nappa
09-02-2004, 11:55 PM
LOL

I'll tell you why people hate them.. The people who represent them (I.E. Misty/Reiko) stay in pmode, trap people in corners, while their friend who is in bmode casts spells on that person until they die. Wow, nice strategy! God, I take back everything good I've ever said about KJ.

Amagius
09-03-2004, 05:32 AM

Mhm. I apologize, but that type of role-playing is just silly. Atleast games allow an easier interface that you mustn't write paragraphs for one silly action.

Plus: Here you interact with people, rather than write whatever the hell you
AND OTHERS are doing.

ZalleWarriorPrincess
09-03-2004, 09:03 AM
LOL

I'll tell you why people hate them.. The people who represent them (I.E. Misty/Reiko) stay in pmode, trap people in corners, while their friend who is in bmode casts spells on that person until they die. Wow, nice strategy! God, I take back everything good I've ever said about KJ.

Now you know how it feels when you pk others now do you. :\ I stay in Pmode because we don't want to be dying every 10 minutes.. I don't see why do you have to be obsessed with PKing. If you want to PK go to classic or Era or UN. You are the one with a bow that lags people and lames with it. A taste of your own medicine..

And since when did you ever say good things about KJ? :\

Nidonemo
09-03-2004, 01:57 PM
Amazing that this hasn't gotten old huh? :whatever:

falco10291029
09-04-2004, 05:21 AM
it's quite the opposite of that Our rejects go to Dustari or Zormite. Not the other way around.

I have a good example that this isnt true. We had an immigrant, called Zacharias, who did something like used ksay even after being told not to begged to be forgivven then used /kingdom leave and claimed it was an accident, he wasnt let back in. 2 days later I saw him on KJ. Recruiters should ask if you have been in other kingdoms and why you were thrown out/quit. I think that should be true for any kingdom, even Zormite doesnt do that. This would help keep people who did crimes to the other kingdoms out of any kingdom. I say help because there ARE liars out there XD.

Raelyn
09-04-2004, 07:24 AM
Mhm. I apologize, but that type of role-playing is just silly. Atleast games allow an easier interface that you mustn't write paragraphs for one silly action.

Plus: Here you interact with people, rather than write whatever the hell you
AND OTHERS are doing.

You don't typically write what others are doing, but emily was being passive agaist my attack and welcomed her own death.

Games allow and easy interface to the game, not role playing, there is no way to create an easy interface for role playing. Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about.

Raelyn
09-04-2004, 07:28 AM
Now you know how it feels when you pk others now do you. :\ I stay in Pmode because we don't want to be dying every 10 minutes.. I don't see why do you have to be obsessed with PKing. If you want to PK go to classic or Era or UN. You are the one with a bow that lags people and lames with it. A taste of your own medicine..

And since when did you ever say good things about KJ? :\

You're a dolt, do not offend me by calling archers "lamers". Bow being considered lame in graal is as old as graal, and it was thought up by people who were always out of arrows. Bow is not lame, and not in kingdoms in particular, I agree that the explosion crap coming out of arrows is pointless, but if that makes you lag, I suggest investing in some new hardware.

Raelyn
09-04-2004, 07:35 AM
I have a good example that this isnt true. We had an immigrant, called Zacharias, who did something like used ksay even after being told not to begged to be forgivven then used /kingdom leave and claimed it was an accident, he wasnt let back in. 2 days later I saw him on KJ. Recruiters should ask if you have been in other kingdoms and why you were thrown out/quit. I think that should be true for any kingdom, even Zormite doesnt do that. This would help keep people who did crimes to the other kingdoms out of any kingdom. I say help because there ARE liars out there XD.

Yes, but due to poor communication BETWEEN kingdoms, people could most easily lie to switch. Once again, in my opinion, kingdoms are worthless bull ****, people are recruited into kingdoms by the head people, so even people IN kingdoms alot of times don't get along, and are less likely to be close knit and work together. Whereas, a guild or clan of another sort that is a group of close friends (2-10) or so, would be far stronger and work together better than say a kingdom of people that were randomly thrown together (20-100).

Kingdoms are worthless, you don't need kingdoms for a single thing. Not even to go PK, you can get into castle walls to ring a bell without being in the kingdom, I got into the dustari castle when I was a pirate, it's not difficult.

Monkeyboy_McGee
09-04-2004, 02:54 PM
I suggest investing in some new hardware.

Not everyone's rich, dude. I agree with what you're saying to some extent, but when people pull out the "omg juts bye betr stuff!1!!11" bull****, it really pisses me off.

Kingdoms are worthless, you don't need kingdoms for a single thing. Not even to go PK, you can get into castle walls to ring a bell without being in the kingdom, I got into the dustari castle when I was a pirate, it's not difficult.

GK's kingdoms are pretty much useless, yeah. The idea of it is to make it easier to find others who want to roleplay, and the kingdom's theme and being in the kingdom and having the kingdom level/castle and such gives you something to roleplay about. The problem is that GK is so ****, with its crappy islands, and crappy playerhouse-being-linked-to-kingdoms crap, and lack of decent RPers partly due to itemhugging developers, means that the idea of kingdoms just can't work.

Also, i thought you werent able to ring the bell and change b/pmode unless you were in that bell's kingdom. I think i've tried it with pirates bell once and it didnt work i don't think.

Crono
09-04-2004, 03:23 PM
Zalle > You

da wys wurdz of crno

Raelyn
09-04-2004, 08:54 PM
Not everyone's rich, dude. I agree with what you're saying to some extent, but when people pull out the "omg juts bye betr stuff!1!!11" bull****, it really pisses me off.

You don't have to be, but if you are not, I suggest you start putting in more effort. It's not hard to be rich, sue a couple people and you are good to go, seriously, you can sue maybe 3-4 "people" (I use the term losely.) and be set for at least a year.

GK's kingdoms are pretty much useless, yeah. The idea of it is to make it easier to find others who want to roleplay, and the kingdom's theme and being in the kingdom and having the kingdom level/castle and such gives you something to roleplay about. The problem is that GK is so ****, with its crappy islands, and crappy playerhouse-being-linked-to-kingdoms crap, and lack of decent RPers partly due to itemhugging developers, means that the idea of kingdoms just can't work.

Also, i thought you werent able to ring the bell and change b/pmode unless you were in that bell's kingdom. I think i've tried it with pirates bell once and it didnt work i don't think.

Of course the idea can't work, the game was originally crossfire, they change the scale/graphics/gameplay and left out 95% of the features, and in doing so they made a ****ty game. Never fear, they had no intention of making a good game, graal kingdoms is just a distration to get you people to keep playing and keep paying money until they finish graal 3D. Though, jeez, I've finished a project and started another in the time it took them to get what they have now, albeit not as large projects, but I also work alone, so it's fairly even overall.

Crono
09-04-2004, 09:31 PM
You don't have to be, but if you are not, I suggest you start putting in more effort. It's not hard to be rich, sue a couple people and you are good to go, seriously, you can sue maybe 3-4 "people" (I use the term losely.) and be set for at least a year.

What the hell?

Of course the idea can't work, the game was originally crossfire, they change the scale/graphics/gameplay and left out 95% of the features, and in doing so they made a ****ty game. Never fear, they had no intention of making a good game, graal kingdoms is just a distration to get you people to keep playing and keep paying money until they finish graal 3D. Though, jeez, I've finished a project and started another in the time it took them to get what they have now, albeit not as large projects, but I also work alone, so it's fairly even overall.

GK sucks but that doesnt mean Graal sucks. I mean, the playerworlds right now may all be the same boring CRAP but that still doesnt reflect Graal itself. Look at it's glorious days in 2000? For me, specially 2001 and early 2002.

axman36
09-05-2004, 02:32 AM
I havent read the whole thread, but does everyone remember what a newbie is, starting player, and a person with atleast less than 10 hours, I must admit, we all have played long enough to not be a newb, so KJ isnt a newbie place, cause Nayoka put the lv requirement up to lv 8, and anyone whos atleast 8 must already have enough ours to not being called a newb.

falco10291029
09-05-2004, 05:37 AM
actually, a **** is more someone who doesnt know the rules, basic gameplay, or just ignores either one.

falco10291029
09-05-2004, 04:58 PM
I wouldnt be talking, you spam more than a factory that produces canned meat...(non-idiots will get that 1)

Monkeyboy_McGee
09-05-2004, 06:12 PM

Wut. The. Hell.

Crono
09-05-2004, 06:18 PM
I wouldnt be talking, you spam more than a factory that produces canned meat...(non-idiots will get that 1)

Mess with GoZelda and you mess with

Me (Crono)
Legobomb
Scott
Argo

]:<

GoZelda
09-05-2004, 06:38 PM
Atleast I can find the edit and quote buttons :megaeek:

Mess with GoZelda and you mess with

Me (Crono)
Legobomb
Scott
Argo

]:<
We need a sidekick.

Crono
09-05-2004, 07:10 PM
We need a sidekick.

Opps I forgot to include Nappa [:

falco10291029
09-05-2004, 08:50 PM
I know where the edit and quote buttons are, bottom right i also know how to not spam like i see you do in almost any post and i dont care whoever else is saying im messing with them gozelda started it....:whatever:

Monkeyboy_McGee
09-06-2004, 01:36 AM
Opps I forgot to include Nappa [:

How could i possibly be on the same team as nappa.

Anyway, i'm on my own team, you guys just are on the same train of thought as me most of the time :cool:

Damix2
09-06-2004, 01:55 AM
I see your point, but that is not worded right.

falco10291029
09-06-2004, 04:40 AM
Aha! But do you also know their function and how to use them?

Uhm, yes.....edit is for changing things or adding to your post after actually posting it and quote is to get an excerpt from someone elses post to refer to inb yours!

GoZelda
09-06-2004, 12:25 PM
How could i possibly be on the same team as nappa.
Nappa is - was the sidekick.

Anyway, i'm on my own team, you guys just are on the same train of thought as me most of the time :cool:
That's it. You're demoted now. You're the SIDEKICK! Clean my batmobile.

Monkeyboy_McGee
09-06-2004, 07:08 PM
Nappa is - was the sidekick.

That's it. You're demoted now. You're the SIDEKICK! Clean my batmobile.

OMS noway, you are demoted. To footstool. Now vibrate!!!

Crono
09-06-2004, 08:22 PM
OMS noway, you are demoted. To footstool. Now vibrate!!!

All of you are demoted to shoe shiner. :)

Monkeyboy_McGee
09-06-2004, 08:43 PM
All of you are demoted to shoe shiner. :)

Osnap .

lol I <3 spam

falco10291029
09-06-2004, 10:22 PM
Then why don't you use them?

I use them all the time, where have you been in the threads i post in, other than spamming the crap out of them?

Monkeyboy_McGee
09-06-2004, 11:23 PM
We manage to do it every time.

Now to the spammobile, before Moonie and the Justice League catch us!!!!!!11

*opens the statue of the head and presses the little button to open the bookcase* Omy, i love these slidy poles. Can i pull the lever this time argo? :frown:

falco10291029
09-07-2004, 03:12 AM
You see, spamming is something a newb would do, so thus, well i don't have to say it.

GoZelda
09-07-2004, 03:20 PM
I use them all the time,
You do?! And still your post are ****?!

where have you been in the threads i post in, other than spamming the crap out of them?
Uhm, posting and reading. It's fun how you spam your own threads up :p You're hyperactive, no?

falco10291029
09-08-2004, 03:16 AM
you'll realize this isnt my thread. And my posts are usually more productive than yours. Now if you have further problems please use the pm function, this is what it is for, or do you not know that, ****?

Splke
09-08-2004, 08:12 AM
Er.. don't use Valikorlia as an example of WHERE to find RPing...

Valikorlia has horrible RPing, most people are autoing, and most people have the cliche

God
Angel
Demon
Warlock of all Elements
ShapeShifter
Vampire

Type characters.. woo, go twinkige.

KJ, is, referred to as a newbie kingdom because all the *****s go there. It's easier to get into then a Care Bear Club (xD). There's no RP test, not necessarily a level req (lvl 8, please.), and not necessarily a 'no scammer' policy, until they later scam...

-shrug- Kick the newbies, and recruit some high level people, then you won't be "****s".

Oh, and

Can i pull the lever this time argo?

Yes, yes you can.. -hugs-

axman36
09-08-2004, 08:18 AM
ok, Im not trying to get into fighting but this is supposed to be KJs telling you guys that were not ****s, not a fight with someone thinking that someone who actually has been playing longer and knows more than that person is a newb, so lets get back on topic please