PDA

View Full Version : Graal Off Topic forum anger


Tybalt
06-23-2001, 08:31 AM
Why is this needed?
It's so stupid
it's just going to seperate the forums and bad things will come
what's the point unixmad?
What's your problem with off-topic posts in the main forum?
I don't give a damn about this ****
cancel peoples' accounts for posting off topic
that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard
i don't care, i'll post off topic in the main forum when i need to.

TCNDAN
06-23-2001, 08:31 AM
smells like sizan

do you have the ability to read backwards?

RawPower
06-23-2001, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Tybalt
Why is this needed?
It's so stupid
it's just going to seperate the forums and bad things will come
what's the point unixmad?
What's your problem with off-topic posts in the main forum?
I don't give a damn about this ****
cancel peoples' accounts for posting off topic
that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard
i don't care, i'll post off topic in the main forum when i need to.

because this forum is made to discuss GENERAL Graal stuff....ARRHGSAD<JBASDF:

vergil
06-23-2001, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by vergil


Well Tybalt the General forum is for general -graal- discussion.
A topic about the GameBoy Advanced belongs in offtopic while a topic about Bomys and Farming belongs in the General forum


"Graal Main Forum - General Discussion on Graal"

not General Discussion on anything :)

Spearman
06-23-2001, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by vergil



"Graal Main Forum - General Discussion on Graal"

not General Discussion on anything :)

Yes and with new forum, we won't see most of the message board populus get banned

TCNDAN
06-23-2001, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by vergil



"Graal Main Forum - General Discussion on Graal"

not General Discussion on anything :)

wasnt i saying stuff about those Stupid SC posts?

Zulithe
06-23-2001, 12:47 PM
I like the off topic forum idea.

Most forums have an off topic area, it's an organizational thing ^_^

Birdbird_0
06-23-2001, 12:49 PM
:(

Rekad
06-23-2001, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by TCNDAN
smells like sizan

do you have the ability to read backwards? my friend is german and he beat me up because I called him a N**i

HiryuuX
06-23-2001, 12:56 PM
I totally agree with you Tybalt, it's total BS to seperate the forums, I like to be able to go to the main forum and be able to read everything there, not JUST graal related threads.
In other news, I just finished watching Crouching Tiger, it's so good that I might even want to buy it :p.

smallballn13
06-23-2001, 01:05 PM
the new forum is the best!

annr
06-23-2001, 01:06 PM
conform

06-23-2001, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by HiryuuX
I totally agree with you Tybalt, it's total BS to seperate the forums, I like to be able to go to the main forum and be able to read everything there, not JUST graal related threads.
In other news, I just finished watching Crouching Tiger, it's so good that I might even want to buy it :p.
You sir are correct.
I have that movie on my computer. Good stuff.

Tybalt
06-23-2001, 01:37 PM
yeah that really is a great movie
Did'ya hear that John Woo is making a Ninja Turtles movie and a WWII movie?! I'm so scared!

Derrick
06-23-2001, 02:05 PM
Even I think this is stupid.
I usually don't go against unixmad in public, but...
this is really stupid.

Tybalt
06-23-2001, 02:07 PM
thanks derrick
i'm especially appaled that unixmad threatens to ban people for posting off-topic

unixmad
06-23-2001, 03:26 PM
The point is easy to understand.

Imagine a new player coming on this forum and trying to find some interesting informations, is it good if they find only out of topics messages ?

This is Graal main forum not the forum to talk about other games or dreamcast.

I agree that my message was a little rude, but sometimes you have to make rules clear for players to respect them, have a look on previous rules, who respect them ?

LordAzeroth
06-23-2001, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by unixmad
The point is easy to understand.

Imagine a new player coming on this forum and trying to find some interesting informations, is it good if they find only out of topics messages ?

This is Graal main forum not the forum to talk about other games or dreamcast.

I agree that my message was a little rude, but sometimes you have to make rules clear for players to respect them, have a look on previous rules, who respect them ?

The thing is we mostly DO talk about graal, and wouldn't all the information they need be on the main page?

Tybalt
06-23-2001, 03:41 PM
if someone is wondering something they can post a new topic and we'll help them
we talk about graal-related stuff more than we posted off-topic here
the new forum's an unnecessary hassle

Zulithe
06-23-2001, 03:43 PM
I have Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon on DVD!