PDA

View Full Version : Bye Graal... DarkLink leaving!


Merlin2
06-23-2001, 05:49 AM
Hi, I am leaving Graal for good. It's a stupid game, the graphics are stolen and redone from Zelda: ATTP... But I give Stefan a lot of credit for making it and all the fun I had.

I might come back in 2 years... Maybe. If you want to stay in contact with me, my aim is DarkLink1219, my yahoo is DarkLink1219, my icq is 106297782 and my e-mail is [email protected]

I'm not only leaving because my playerworld is gone... but I'm leaving because...
1. Graal is getting worse.
2. There is WAY too much lag to PK.
3. Everyone is mean, it's just no fun.
4. Its way to corrupt.
and
5. Graal2001 is just a bigger rip of Nintendo and if they seen it then Graal would go bye-bye for good.

My friends, Mike Wade, and Somar are building a game. I want, for the most, Stefan to come and play it when it's finished. Stefan is pretty cool, and I respect him.. Unixmad is ok, but he never talked to me...Only replied to 1 e-mail :D

I will miss you guys... I will keep posting on the Forum because I wub you all (even the ones i hate, expect ice pick :P... joke)..

Bye Graal. It was fun,

DarkLink

Neonight
06-23-2001, 05:53 AM
Take "Silve the newbie" with you. :( Don't wanna see ya go, but you are a pain in the arse

Merlin2
06-23-2001, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Neonight
Take "Silve the newbie" with you. :( Don't wanna see ya go, but you are a pain in the arse

Hahah :P I would. But you can keep him/her.

bb2k1
06-23-2001, 05:54 AM
:( Bye DarkLink

::LOVE::

Merlin2
06-23-2001, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by bb2k1
:( Bye DarkLink

::LOVE::


Bye :(!

Neonight
06-23-2001, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by bb2k1
:( Bye DarkLink

::LOVE::

This is odd. I own the account bb2k1 yet someone is posting off of it =/

MoonAngel
06-23-2001, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Neonight
Take "Silve the newbie" with you. :( Don't wanna see ya go, but you are a pain in the arse

ahhhhh you got stuck on this that i was a newbie and you still made that mistake in my name? yeesh, get a life newbie and this thread should go on MAIN FORUM.. dang it this is PW FORUM

MoonAngel
06-23-2001, 05:57 AM
oh wait.. i dont have a life -_- sorry ;)

Neonight
06-23-2001, 06:01 AM
Hmmm you really MUST be dumb if you didn't see the " "
I have no life either. Even though I am at work right now I have no life. A lot of people seem to think if you play something at work then you have no life. I must be really f***ing stupid huh?

CrazedMerlin
06-23-2001, 06:02 AM
Bye!!:(

Merlin2
06-23-2001, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by MoonAngel


ahhhhh you got stuck on this that i was a newbie and you still made that mistake in my name? yeesh, get a life newbie and this thread should go on MAIN FORUM.. dang it this is PW FORUM
Opps. SOMEONE MOVE IT :(!

MoonAngel
06-23-2001, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Neonight
Hmmm you really MUST be dumb if you didn't see the " "
I have no life either. Even though I am at work right now I have no life. A lot of people seem to think if you play something at work then you have no life. I must be really f***ing stupid huh?
dunno, all i have is half a life since once every 2 weeks i get out for 3 days with about 100 people in the wood for medieval war games =\ aside from that, i don't get out much >_<

Neonight
06-23-2001, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by CrazedMerlin
Bye!!:(
Why does it say he's banned yet he can post stuff?

Neonight
06-23-2001, 06:06 AM
Hmmm I work in Chicago. No one ever comes by this little town. haha

fugitive316
06-23-2001, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Merlin2
Hi, I am leaving Graal for good. It's a stupid game, the graphics are stolen and redone from Zelda: ATTP... But I give Stefan a lot of credit for making it and all the fun I had.

I might come back in 2 years... Maybe. If you want to stay in contact with me, my aim is DarkLink1219, my yahoo is DarkLink1219, my icq is 106297782 and my e-mail is [email protected]

I'm not only leaving because my playerworld is gone... but I'm leaving because...
1. Graal is getting worse.
2. There is WAY too much lag to PK.
3. Everyone is mean, it's just no fun.
4. Its way to corrupt.
and
5. Graal2001 is just a bigger rip of Nintendo and if they seen it then Graal would go bye-bye for good.

My friends, Mike Wade, and Somar are building a game. I want, for the most, Stefan to come and play it when it's finished. Stefan is pretty cool, and I respect him.. Unixmad is ok, but he never talked to me...Only replied to 1 e-mail :D

I will miss you guys... I will keep posting on the Forum because I wub you all (even the ones i hate, expect ice pick :P... joke)..

Bye Graal. It was fun,

DarkLink

Good luck on quitting. I tried 3 times...

Merlin2
06-23-2001, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Neonight

Why does it say he's banned yet he can post stuff?


fake :D

MoonAngel
06-23-2001, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Neonight

Why does it say he's banned yet he can post stuff?

LMAO!! that's his CUSTOMED title, he calls himself the banned one =P

Neonight
06-23-2001, 06:09 AM
o i c I haven't been here in a while

General
06-23-2001, 06:18 AM
does that mean sidra won't be there ever again? oh well..time to apply for another server...

Merlin2
06-23-2001, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by General
does that mean sidra won't be there ever again? oh well..time to apply for another server...

Nope. Denryuu is making another server, named Sidra but better and it's going to be p2p i think.

General
06-23-2001, 06:30 AM
ACK! I dont have a P2P account

sharkey
06-23-2001, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Dark Link
2. There is WAY too much lag to PK.


more pk=more items that are dropped&&more players warping back to last load point=more events for the server to handle=more lag!

Merlin2
06-23-2001, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by General
ACK! I dont have a P2P account

You will get one for only that server...

Merlin2
06-23-2001, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by fugitive316


Good luck on quitting. I tried 3 times...

I had one of the betas, and I didn't know how to unzip it to play it, so I deleted it.... I was a noob at windows (I had a MAC :( )...


Oh well. Stefan good luck with Graal.

Butz
06-23-2001, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by fugitive316


Good luck on quitting. I tried 3 times...

hehe...Graal is addicive...you'll have to go on the patch...

zell12
06-24-2001, 01:37 AM
to tell you the truth, im glad darlk link is gone and that hes nott comming back (or is he)

he sux0rs at being the owner of sidra...

HiryuuX
06-24-2001, 01:44 AM
Bye DarkLink :(, we had good times, I'll miss Somar also, he was a funny guy.

Merlin2
06-24-2001, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by zell12
to tell you the truth, im glad darlk link is gone and that hes nott comming back (or is he)

he sux0rs at being the owner of sidra...


Aww poor Gladiator. Crying again, well I have a couple words for you....



GROW UP!!!!!! I banned you for many reasons so stop being a little cry baby.

And I have my own game to work on, which I'm taking a break from right now... Then I'm going to work on my new site www.abovethegov.com.

Bye :)

Neonight
06-24-2001, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by Butz


hehe...Graal is addicive...you'll have to go on the patch...

30 bucks a pop ask me for one LOL I need one.....