PDA

View Full Version : G:R Hirings

MaverickOriginal
08-23-2004, 01:02 AM
Graal: Rebirth (as I am sure you have heard and seen pictures about) is looking for the following:

-One Graphics Maker
-One Level Maker
-One Scripter

If you apply to any of these, please make sure that you are a master of your art as we are looking for the best, if you wish to apply email me at [email protected] or AIM: LightMeOnDwyer.

Also, we recently have gotten a server, so that is not a concern ^^

EDIT: I guess we need a picture everytime we post to hire here, it's pretty outdated but whatever
Go here for a picture :-P (http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29230)

haro41
08-23-2004, 01:55 AM
a little confident in yourself?

zs0
08-23-2004, 02:03 AM
I tried out.

Good LUX4KNUX

MaverickOriginal
08-23-2004, 02:36 AM
a little confident in yourself?

How so? By setting high standards? If I'd rather be over confident (which I am not) than lower my standards and blend in with all the other servers.

matt8891
08-23-2004, 05:35 AM
How so? By setting high standards? If I'd rather be over confident (which I am not) than lower my standards and blend in with all the other servers.

Which is exactly what haro41 is >.>"

haro41
08-23-2004, 06:04 AM
i actually used the wrong word. i couldnt remember the one i was thinking of at the time. and lordvyse is just mad about him banning me from his server. just ignore him please.
and i noticed you from your sig that you work on Sanstrata too. maybe you better concentrate on one PW. to me its kinda unfair to your staff, and shows lack of commitment. im sure youre a hard worker, but splitting it up into 2 servers when you could be putting it all into your main project.

good luck finding good GFX'ers i heard they are hard to find

MaverickOriginal
08-23-2004, 06:13 AM
In all respect to Donald. I really havent been working on Sans the past couple of weeks, I was but then i just stopped so that's not a problem.

Eagle
08-25-2004, 08:32 AM
I hope you find some staff to help you out. If I wasn't so busy on my current project, I would tryout.

Graal : Rebirth looks nice so far. ^^

TonyRivers
08-27-2004, 01:51 AM
Asking for talented workers is not being over confident wheres the logic there? and Graal Rebirth is a sister server to Sanstratta Donald has my back on this one 100%. If I wanter a server to fail I would let just anyone join.

You have to be good at what you do whats the problem with that? You don't see people that are still learning how to swim in the olympics only the masters it is the same thing with Graal: Rebirth. If I had to teach my staff how to draw graphics it would take away essential time that I need to work on the tileset and things would NEVER get done.

Aknts
08-27-2004, 04:02 AM
My fellow Graalians, ask not what this server can do for you: Ask what you can do for the server..

Levels when you get more tileset done and bribe me to work there. ;)