PDA

View Full Version : Event (8/21/04)

Vlad
08-20-2004, 07:17 PM
Over the next few weeks, we will be building several forts on the island. The first fort is schedualed for construction on Saturday, August 21th, at 3PM EST. We need at least ten people to show up, or we woudn't be able to finish. We will send one team of five to the mines to gather iron, and a second team of four to gather wood. In the meantime, one person will be scouting for a location to build the fort. Plans for the shape and defense of the fort have already be written, and will be made known publicly on the day of the event. Hope to see many people on Saturday.

Regards,
Sveshimir Vimes

Vlad
08-21-2004, 10:02 PM
Not enough people showed up, the event has been postponed. I will post details once I figure it out.

Monkeyboy_McGee
08-22-2004, 03:09 PM
:frown: .

xAndrewx
09-18-2004, 08:52 PM
Damn,Msg me on graal next time :D

Shenti
09-28-2004, 01:19 AM
DUDE this sounds sweet.

Hey all you losers who never get on. You guys need to be TOLD what to do. So, get your stupid, lazy arses out here and help us build some forts gosh-darn it(cussing is allowed? Dunno.)! It's so easy ya know.

Yes, forts.... by the way, where/how/what materials are required to/for build/building cannons? We need a lot.

Zero Hour
09-28-2004, 01:44 AM
Shenti: I hardly think that's the spirit which Zormite would encourage you to use, infact I myself find it quite appalling.

Shenti
09-28-2004, 01:56 AM
Shenti: I hardly think that's the spirit which Zormite would encourage you to use, infact I myself find it quite appalling.

Well, that's nice, but um, I think if you're gonna have an opinion, you should matter first, which you don't, so please, hush, and go somewhere else kthxbye.

Zero Hour
09-28-2004, 02:08 AM
Note to self: Only form and voice opinions once I matter.

Great, got it. Jackass.

Monkeyboy_McGee
09-28-2004, 02:14 AM
Well, that's nice, but um, I think if you're gonna have an opinion, you should matter first, which you don't, so please, hush, and go somewhere else kthxbye.

Son, if i didn't have 15 hours left on my account, i would slap you about so goddamned hard...

Shenti
09-28-2004, 04:20 AM
Big words, Monkey-dude. Big words coming from one with a small.... uh.. brain, yeah, small brain, you're stupid or something.

Note: You probably think I was being stupid on this line above, well, i better explain this to you since you don't have much intelligence, or so I assume. I was GONNA say something "innapropriate", but I stopped myself. Kthx.

And Zero. That reaaaaally sucked. If you can't come up with better comebacks, then I'm afraid it'd be a waste of time to talk with you! Yes.

And this is Zormite's problem. It's got too many sensitive losers who can't take a tiny little insult or two. You know, Zormite is the second worse kingdom you know. I like it, I really do, but Dustari, CP, and KJ are the most popular. Forest is worst. And I can't blame that. I mean, it's a forest kingdom for eff sake. I don't know if it's because of members, or idiots *cough*zero hour*cough*, but it doesn't really matter..

If you wish to try to win this "arguement", and waste your time, then by all means keep trying. But I believe my point has been... um, made, and that there is no other reason to keep talking here, kthxbye, later d00d okay?

Zero Hour
09-28-2004, 08:24 AM
...What the Hell are you?

Vlad
09-28-2004, 12:50 PM
Shenti quit pretending you know what happens on GK, because I doubt anybody even knows who you are. Zero shouldn't have to come up with a comeback, because flaming on these boards are illegal. If you want to start an argument, start it in another thread, and not by reviving a tread from a month ago.