PDA

View Full Version : Cannot test out Graal 3

TSonicWarp9
08-13-2004, 11:19 PM
I get an error in XP that says I need to send Microsoft and error report each time I attempt to start the program.

Not that I care much, I was just wondering if this is a known bug before I go thrashing away at my registery and kernel.

Turles_is_back
08-13-2004, 11:50 PM
Why do you think graalians can help you? Post this problem in a windows XP forum or a tech place... x_X

** I didn't see the topic. But still, go away.

TSonicWarp9
08-13-2004, 11:53 PM
This is the tech support section, is it not?

Turles_is_back
08-13-2004, 11:53 PM
I didn't see the topic, someone send me the link via IRC. I'm sorry.

No I'm not.

Skyerus
08-13-2004, 11:59 PM
I get the same error too. It's weird because I only get that error on one of my accounts, if I log on another I don't get that error.

TSonicWarp9
08-14-2004, 12:03 AM
I get the error just trying to start the program. I don't get a chance to put in a username.

ReBorn_Spirit
08-27-2004, 01:39 PM
*Puts down one more bad mark for Windows XP in her personal score sheets*

...come on people.. I'm using that windows ME and still more stable and faster then most XP users that I know.

Darlene159
08-27-2004, 03:00 PM

...come on people.. I'm using that windows ME and still more stable and faster then most XP users that I know.I had nothing but problems with ME, and not one single problem with XP

As for the error....I get that alot when trying to use something tied into IE...I have nothing but problems with Internet Explorer :frown:

Scott
08-28-2004, 04:00 AM
...come on people.. I'm using that windows ME and still more stable and faster then most XP users that I know.
Your're a bloody idiot. Windows ME is in no way more stable or faster than XP. Good god, XP runs off Win2k technology and Win2k is supposed to be the most stable Windows OS (From what I've read.) ;o

falco10291029
08-28-2004, 04:36 AM
hmm well the onnly problem i could think of is admin related. XP seems to hate limited users lol. If you installed graal as an admin most likely it is having problems with a limited account using it. I am not sure if either of those is true in your case, but im just trying to help.

nullify
08-28-2004, 06:05 AM
Windows? Stable? :rolleyes:
I have the problem too, but I'll live.

Zero Hour
08-28-2004, 04:45 PM
I have the same problem "TSonicWarp9"

I don't remember the error code I got, though.

Crono
08-28-2004, 11:31 PM

*puts down one more bad mark for anyother thing that messes up at anything in his personal score sheets*

That HAS to be one of the most retarded things i've read this week. Please get your facts straight, ME is one of the worst windows OS. Windows 2000/XP are the most stable and much better.

falco10291029
08-29-2004, 01:01 AM
yeah seriously actually windows 98 is better then ME as i figured out when i first used ME a while ago now i use XP

nullify
08-30-2004, 01:56 PM
yeah seriously actually windows 98 is better then ME as i figured out when i first used ME a while ago now i use XP
What do you mean "actually"? EVERYONE knows that ME is the worst peice of software to come out with a liscense.

Darlene159
08-30-2004, 02:34 PM
Windows SE was what I used before XP...replaced SE with ME, and almost immediately put SE back on, SE was the best before XP :)

Maybe try using a different browser to fix the error? I know alot of people have trouble with IE

Admins
09-05-2004, 06:47 PM
I would need some more information about the problem - it cannot be started, or crashes when you login to a server? What gfx card do you have? It would also be good to post the console.log here (it's the file where Graal3 outputs all loading information)

Gambet
09-05-2004, 07:03 PM
I would need some more information about the problem - it cannot be started, or crashes when you login to a server? What gfx card do you have? It would also be good to post the console.log here (it's the file where Graal3 outputs all loading information)

Usually when you get the error report he's getting, its usually when you try to open the program.