PDA

View Full Version : Bring them in

Discharge
08-12-2004, 07:13 AM
King Padren, I think it would be a good idea to give the Chancellor recruitment powers. They can't get in if no one can recruit. As of to date, there is 0% Dustari Activity. Lets draw some people in Dustari please.

MasterNuke
08-12-2004, 07:18 AM
I'm not on tag because I really don't like wearing a "Citizen" tag... it just doesn't sound cool :/ anyway... i think thats the same reason everyone else isnt wearing their tag

Discharge
08-12-2004, 07:27 AM
Well then lets put people in where they would like to role-play as.

If someone wants to be Master Chef then let him be a chef so he can role-play. Its better then 0% kingdom activity.

Splke
08-12-2004, 08:59 AM
no one can recruit. As of to date, there is 0% Dustari Activity. Lets draw some people in Dustari please.

HAHAHAHA, backstabbing Lance got the Kingdom exactly ****ing WHERE? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: God I'm good.

Monkeyboy_McGee
08-12-2004, 02:32 PM
I'm not on tag because I really don't like wearing a "Citizen" tag... it just doesn't sound cool :/ anyway... i think thats the same reason everyone else isnt wearing their tag

Omigud, tehy shud promot u 2 king cuz taht sounds coolr, k?

Lol Ed, you gotta earn cool-sounding ranks by being a good citizen :cool:
HAHAHAHA, backstabbing Lance got the Kingdom exactly ****ing WHERE? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: God I'm good.

Nowhere, if anything. If anything, it's just as pants and inactive as it was when they got rid of him.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: God, I'm sitting on a chair.

ps. WTF @ this: You have included too many images in your signature or in your previous post. Please go back and correct the problem and then continue again. My ass i have, i've posted way more images and such than this in the past...wtf is going on >=(

Crono
08-12-2004, 02:53 PM
I dont see the difference between 0% kingdom activity and 100%. Whats there to do? :/

Monkeyboy_McGee
08-12-2004, 03:45 PM
Move 'em on, head 'em up,
Head 'em up, move 'em out,
Move 'em on, head 'em out Rawhide!
Set 'em out, ride 'em in
Ride 'em in, let 'em out,
Cut 'em out, ride 'em in Rawhide.

Discharge
08-12-2004, 05:01 PM
I dont see the difference between 0% kingdom activity and 100%. Whats there to do? :/

You continue to question my motives. YOU may not find anything to role-play about but I can. Thats the difference between you and me.

0% Activity is no one is wearing their tag for whatever reason. I'm not asking for 100% activity but atleast some.

MasterNuke
08-12-2004, 08:47 PM
Lol Ed, you gotta earn cool-sounding ranks by being a good citizen :cool:

Sorry buddy... but I really think going from Lord to Citizen in a monarch type system feels rather degrading...

Hmm... how long does it friggin take to remake the ranking system. -.- Couldn't Padren and Zoe plan it out first... and THEN implement it? Instead of wiping everyone and leaving Dustari empty for a week?

GryffonDurime
08-12-2004, 11:36 PM
King Padren, I think it would be a good idea to give the Chancellor recruitment powers. They can't get in if no one can recruit. As of to date, there is 0% Dustari Activity. Lets draw some people in Dustari please.

According to Padren's rank chart, I SHOULD have recruit, I think. I had them about a week ago, and then they dissappeared. I wonder where they went, hm? :whatever:

And for the record, this tagwipe seems to have been horrible for Dustari.

Splke
08-12-2004, 11:50 PM
Lol, man, this is so pleasing. I need something really bad to happen to Pirates now, and MarkB to come save it, then everything will be happenning in such an ironic poetic way that it will make me feel so.. nostalgic.

GryffonDurime
08-13-2004, 12:00 AM
Lol, man, this is so pleasing. I need something really bad to happen to Pirates now, and MarkB to come save it, then everything will be happenning in such an ironic poetic way that it will make me feel so.. nostalgic.

Okay, first of all, Tseng is a friend of mine, but he WAS horribly innactive back then. HORRIBLY. Padren has done a really good job in my opinion. Dustari's managed to remain moderatly active during the course of his reign until this tagwipe, and I'm sure once ranks are reapproved, it will return to a state of activity. If you'd seen EVERYTHING Padren's done, doing, or planning to do for Dustari, you'd think so too. So please reach behind your back and take the stick out, because I'm tired of your sorry whining for de-improvement.

MilkyWay0016
08-13-2004, 02:01 AM
I agree, as far as I've seen Padren has done an excellent job. This is from the point of view of someone who left while the kingdom was basically in decline/at a standstill, so I suppose it's just more obvious to me.

I think all Dustarians can do right now is be active and just have a bit of fun in the kingdom. Kingdoms are hard to get started and active, but once a handful of people get into it they just get better.

My two cents :)

Crono
08-13-2004, 02:40 AM
You continue to question my motives. YOU may not find anything to role-play about but I can. Thats the difference between you and me.

Didnt mean to sound offensive

0% Activity is no one is wearing their tag for whatever reason. I'm not asking for 100% activity but atleast some.

Ok.

Discharge
08-13-2004, 02:44 AM
Didnt mean to sound offensive

Ok.

Oh, it just was that you were asking why I did this and why should there be that...So It seemed kinda aggressive to me.
Sorry about that.

I agree, as far as I've seen Padren has done an excellent job. This is from the point of view of someone who left while the kingdom was basically in decline/at a standstill, so I suppose it's just more obvious to me.

I think all Dustarians can do right now is be active and just have a bit of fun in the kingdom. Kingdoms are hard to get started and active, but once a handful of people get into it they just get better.

My two cents :)

Well yea, it seems like he has a good plan to implement. However, I think he should have given someone who he trusts recruiting power to keep the ball rolling, you see?

Hopefully he gets on soon; I haven't had the pleasure to talk this person. Another thing I like to know is whets with the Queen? Is she in Dustari or Zormite?

Crono
08-13-2004, 02:54 AM
I dont play GK much but Dustari has the most RP potential. It's just that the server has turned into a "WTF I R HIGHER LVLD DAN U" type of thing. Know what I mean?

Discharge
08-13-2004, 03:00 AM
I dont play GK much but Dustari has the most RP potential. It's just that the server has turned into a "WTF I R HIGHER LVLD DAN U" type of thing. Know what I mean?

Oh yea, I definitely agree with you there. It has always been like that from the beginning. It was why Iím still an advocate for either the removal of the levels or a limitation. Also we could use a RP Admin to give a little dink on the heads for those who donít role-play.

foxyrain
08-13-2004, 06:14 AM

Unfortunately, you've not been present in quite some time to realize there was a tag wipe due to old players leaving and inactivity. People are being re-added at this time as citizens until they can earn ranks we have just recently described duties for.

Secondly, the Princess, Chancellor, myself and Padren are recruiting at this time and have rights to do so.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well then lets put people in where they would like to role-play as.

If someone wants to be Master Chef then let him be a chef so he can role-play. Its better then 0% kingdom activity.

Palatino: Because there were people in ranks who had no idea what responsibilities they had, we have re-written responsibilities. Because people achieved these ranks somehow and then became inactive, we have had to revamp the system a bit.

Not wearing Tag, ed?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterNuke

Sorry to dispute here Ed... you never wore your tag when you had somewhat high rank. Just something you don't do

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discharge
no one can recruit. As of to date, there is 0% Dustari Activity. Lets draw some people in Dustari please.

HAHAHAHA, backstabbing Lance got the Kingdom exactly ****ing WHERE? God I'm good.

I've lately read your many and various comments concerning every leader online and then some. Will there be a time that someone does anything at all that meets with your approval? Or...could it be you are always discontent?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Queen Zoe Sagesun, Dustari

MasterNuke
08-13-2004, 06:50 AM
Sorry to dispute here Ed... you never wore your tag when you had somewhat high rank. Just something you don't do
Because I feel that most of the activitys I do on Graal isn't appropriate for RP... What kind of impression would I present if I do and say what I normally do while on tag? Not to mention that I'm idle a lot... shortly after talking a little bit right whenever I DO go on tag, I just sit there and do nothing...

If you really want it to be a requirement for me to wear my *shudders* Citizen tag... let me know

GoZelda
08-23-2004, 01:58 PM
Weeeeeh Forest now rox Dustari because I'm active and I'm about 7% of the Kingdom.