PDA

View Full Version : potentially a really spiffy shield


galen
06-22-2001, 01:42 PM
If someone would take this and make it into a large Graal shield I'd be very greatful.

http://www.terraweb.net/galen/galen-shield.zip

Tyhm
06-22-2001, 02:23 PM
It's very sad when a LAT Admin has to do his own graphics. Tragic. *sniff*

T-Squad
06-22-2001, 02:24 PM
it looks like...some kinda...fruit

KawaiiSaRiA
06-22-2001, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Tyhm
It's very sad when a LAT Admin has to do his own graphics. Tragic. *sniff*
if you ever need any graphics just ask me Tyhm ;)

Shard_IceFire
06-22-2001, 09:28 PM
That's a cool shield! But now that you mention it, it does kinda look like a fruit!

galen
06-22-2001, 10:51 PM
=P [email protected]! I already did that, but there aren't true side and back views. I am lazy and don't want to draw 2 more views. Thats why I asked if someone elae wanted to do it.

Huggles
06-23-2001, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by KawaiiSaRiA

if you ever need any graphics just ask me Tyhm ;)


Omg I just remebered your name!

Your the one who made Kawaii the Gundam!

LilbrojX
06-23-2001, 03:54 AM
mm, yummy :) now I'm hungry for some pine apple...

Tyhm
06-23-2001, 04:50 AM
Hee hee, oops.
Well, it's a start anyway.

LilNiglet
06-23-2001, 10:26 AM
HAHAAHAHHAHA
KAWIISARIA's GIF OF PRINCESS GARNET FROM FF9 LOLZ
I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT IT IT IS SO COOL!!!
DID U MAKE THAT? IF U DID U RULZ! LOLZ

Bane2000
06-24-2001, 08:17 AM
I don't think that people like LAT shouldn't have to make imagews for them selves, i'm very diverse I make levels, the images for them and nearly all the scri[pts in them. Thats the most fun, pervfecting it yourself, if you make the images u know u'll get what u want

grim_squeaker_x
06-24-2001, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Bane2000
I don't think that people like LAT shouldn't have to make imagews for them selves, i'm very diverse I make levels, the images for them and nearly all the scri[pts in them. Thats the most fun, pervfecting it yourself, if you make the images u know u'll get what u want I think it's actually better if LAT and other staff can provide for themselves, less time needed of one staff asking stuff from the other one.

Tyhm
06-26-2001, 05:25 AM
I can do my own graphics, I did the Bruges Bird, but I shouldn't HAVE to when I've got a whole wing of the LAT to do nothing but that kinda graphics!