PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Staff NPC

Nelm
06-22-2001, 12:33 PM
By downloading the following Text File that has the Script for Staff Thing, You are hereby agreeing that this file was mostly made by Trinexx and helped with by Lord Matt Essorexx, you will give them all credit and take none for yourselves unless you modify in anyway and your credit will be //Thing done by your name. You may not in anyway post this on ANY website without EXPRESSED written permission of LML Productions or Trinexx Corporation. You WILL NOT post this in any way shape or form in any online public forums. You may not use this on your PW without EXPRESSED written permission by LML Productions or Trinexx Corporation and if you use this you MUST let Lord Matt and Trinexx use this NPC on your server. The following Graal Script is the Legal Property of LML Productions and Trinexx Corporation and is subject to the World Intellectual Property Agreement. You Must never give this script to anyone else without the EXPRESSED permission of LML Productions ([email protected]) or Trinexx Corporation ([email protected]). ENJOY!!

Commands for StaffThing-
thingy on (DON'T FIRE)
# is where you should put a number in the command
# apset
enable my weapons
boots on
boots off
# setbootspeed
warp2 level x y
kill all
# rupeeset
compus died
# swordset
# shieldset

CrazedMerlin
06-22-2001, 12:45 PM
umm
its nothing new, or big, its just alot of basic codes put into one

grim_squeaker_x
06-22-2001, 06:55 PM
I have one self-made which does about ten times more stuff, but it's rather useless if you have RC anyway.

KJS
06-22-2001, 11:41 PM
that is not the ultimate staff weapon...
the ultimate one is no staff weapons...

why do staff need staff weapons to kill people or to like run fast...

I mean it is usless

KJS
06-22-2001, 11:41 PM
it just gets abused

BruceLee2000
06-23-2001, 04:19 AM
i once saw a staff tool on CDA that dropped trees :\ why would they need that ?

MoonAngel
06-23-2001, 04:23 AM
to get everyone stuck in the unstick me level then PK like hell?? (CDA was lame)

Neonight
06-23-2001, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by Nelm
By downloading the following Text File that has the Script for Staff Thing, You are hereby agreeing that this file was mostly made by Trinexx and helped with by Lord Matt Essorexx, you will give them all credit and take none for yourselves unless you modify in anyway and your credit will be //Thing done by your name. You may not in anyway post this on ANY website without EXPRESSED written permission of LML Productions or Trinexx Corporation. You WILL NOT post this in any way shape or form in any online public forums. You may not use this on your PW without EXPRESSED written permission by LML Productions or Trinexx Corporation and if you use this you MUST let Lord Matt and Trinexx use this NPC on your server. The following Graal Script is the Legal Property of LML Productions and Trinexx Corporation and is subject to the World Intellectual Property Agreement. You Must never give this script to anyone else without the EXPRESSED permission of LML Productions ([email protected]) or Trinexx Corporation ([email protected]). ENJOY!!

Commands for StaffThing-
thingy on (DON'T FIRE)
# is where you should put a number in the command
# apset
enable my weapons
boots on
boots off
# setbootspeed
warp2 level x y
kill all
# rupeeset
compus died
# swordset
# shieldset

No trinexx corp. for one. You have warez which are illegal even if you have the item (new law =/) LML? What the heck does that mean? Little Monkey Lemons? That is one of the stupidest staff NPCs I've seen anyway so why the heck would I want it? Graal is no one's legal property except for Stefan. Kind of like SK copyrighted lightning. Random lighting. -_-

Seraetras
11-09-2001, 08:59 AM
:grrr:

In case you were wondering, I'm trinexx. Seraetras is a good friend of mine and he's graciously let me use his account to reply to these rampant lies.

Nelm (Lord Matt) can't script his way out of a wet paper bag, and doesn't deserve one iota of credit for my NPC.
That's not anywhere close to the most recent version of it. Check out http://www.trinexx.com/graal/ for the newest one. I don't pretend that it's the ultimate staff NPC, and I never said that. Nelm did. Don't ***** at me for someone else's lies.
It's not called StaffThing. That's the crippled one that I considered giving servers before I quit this game.
There is no "Trinexx Corporation" and I'm not sure what LML stands for. Undoubtedly it's something stupid.
Actually, I think it's possible to copyright an NPC. Look at the very bottom of this page and select the text that blends into the background. Jelsoft owns the copyright for vBulletin, but by no means do they own the copyright for PHP.

I just want to make it very clear that I am in no way responsible for Nelm's lies. I did very little advertising for the Cheat Thing even when I played Graal. By no means would I hail it as the "ultimate staff weapon" and have people download an outdated, crippled version of it.

*Just setting the record straight.*

Brad_Elven
11-09-2001, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Seraetras
:grrr:

In case you were wondering, I'm trinexx. Seraetras is a good friend of mine and he's graciously let me use his account to reply to these rampant lies.

Nelm (Lord Matt) can't script his way out of a wet paper bag, and doesn't deserve one iota of credit for my NPC.
That's not anywhere close to the most recent version of it. Check out http://www.trinexx.com/graal/ for the newest one. I don't pretend that it's the ultimate staff NPC, and I never said that. Nelm did. Don't ***** at me for someone else's lies.
It's not called StaffThing. That's the crippled one that I considered giving servers before I quit this game.
There is no "Trinexx Corporation" and I'm not sure what LML stands for. Undoubtedly it's something stupid.
Actually, I think it's possible to copyright an NPC. Look at the very bottom of this page and select the text that blends into the background. Jelsoft owns the copyright for vBulletin, but by no means do they own the copyright for PHP.

I just want to make it very clear that I am in no way responsible for Nelm's lies. I did very little advertising for the Cheat Thing even when I played Graal. By no means would I hail it as the "ultimate staff weapon" and have people download an outdated, crippled version of it.

*Just setting the record straight.*

TRINEXX!!!!!!

do you know nooseknot?

Seraetras
11-09-2001, 09:08 AM
No, I don't. When I played Graal online, I was pretty much always on as *trinexx -- they're probably talking about somebody with the account name Icenexx that's been known to impersonate me. That's the only reasonable explanation I can come up with right now, since I have no idea who nooseknot is.

Brad_Elven
11-09-2001, 09:10 AM
oh, yes well it was icenexx. i was hoping you were him cuz i havent seen him in about a year :( i was hoping it was you

Seraetras
11-09-2001, 09:28 AM
Oh, and one more thing:

Nelm, remove my site from your signature.

Faheria_LAT1
11-09-2001, 09:47 AM
the guy that revived this thread should die.