PDA

View Full Version : Trabia

ownerofbabylon
06-22-2001, 11:39 AM
I downloaded Trabia and all it was were about 4 levels with stuff on them (really crappy stuff) and the it was all level generator and this was the file that he wants stefan to put up as a PW. :mad: People like this deserved to be slapped and banned from graal :rolleyes:

bo0ey
06-22-2001, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by ownerofbabylon
I downloaded Trabia and all it was were about 4 levels with stuff on them (really crappy stuff) and the it was all level generator and this was the file that he wants stefan to put up as a PW. :mad: People like this deserved to be slapped and banned from graal :rolleyes: D00d. You suck. Go lick some cat piss

bo0ey
06-22-2001, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by bo0ey
D00d. You suck. Go lick some cat piss How many people are in your staff??

Yakuna2001
06-22-2001, 11:45 AM
D00d. You suck. Go lick some cat piss
my o my, we have mr mature on our hands o_O

LordAzeroth
06-22-2001, 12:06 PM
Trabia is terrible, 'nuff said.

bo0ey
06-22-2001, 01:03 PM
I am working on this by myself. I don't have anyone else to help me. I am by myself. I don't like doing this. It isn't a one man job! And you aren't helping by saying it sucks, and not saying what you want to see. You could even help me with things. You could make me houses, or even fun mini games. Just don't say it sucks, when I am working so hard. Nobody cares to help. Stefan doesn't even answer my Pms :mad: Please. Either help, or just don't reply to my posts.

CrazedMerlin
06-22-2001, 01:06 PM
WHY MAKE A PLAYERWORLD IF YOU DONT ENJOY IT?
everyone takes it as a chor its more for the people who enjoy to make levels/NPCs/etc etc
im sure any successfull player owner should/would tell you that

LordAzeroth
06-22-2001, 01:09 PM
I am working on this by myself. I don't have anyone else to help me. I am by myself. I don't like doing this. It isn't a one man job! And you aren't helping by saying it sucks, and not saying what you want to see. You could even help me with things. You could make me houses, or even fun mini games. Just don't say it sucks, when I am working so hard. Nobody cares to help. Stefan doesn't even answer my Pms :mad: Please. Either help, or just don't reply to my posts.

0 n0! let's cry to the world :( :( :(!11
How about you assemble a capable staff, and improve your level making skills? they are terrible :(!12

bo0ey
06-22-2001, 01:35 PM
I enjoy making my levels. I don't enjoy *******s talking shiat on a forum aobut them. As I said, either help, or don't. That means either STFU or STFU

bo0ey
06-22-2001, 03:45 PM
People listen good :D

toad1413
06-22-2001, 04:16 PM

OH WOW!!! I AM WORKING ON MY SERVER BY MYSELF AND IT LOOKS WAY BETTER THAN YOURS. EVEN YOUR NEW TRABIA. SEAN MADE THE SPAR ARENA, BUT I MADE EVERYTHING ELSE. I WILL POST THE TEST MAP. AND LOOK, DID I USE ANY PREDEFINED OBJECTS?? NO!!!!! SO DON'T COMPLAIN.

I can't post the test map, so I'll put the a link to it
The Sagaquira test map (http://www.maroondahsc.vic.edu.au/home/7nmcguir/Graal/Sagaquira_testmap.gif)

BTW: I am looking for staff for Sean and my server. If you want a job, plz pm or email me saying:
1. The job you want.
2. Why you want it.
3. Why I should hire you.
4. What your nick would be if you were hired.

bo0ey
06-22-2001, 04:19 PM
urm ok. there are status abr thingies all over it and it looks low quality. i will attach my graalmap

CrazedMerlin
06-23-2001, 02:22 AM
AHH TEH GREEN PLAUGEZ ME

CrazedMerlin
06-23-2001, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by chris_sinister

HAHAHEHE!!! MAKE A CHURCH AND POTION SHOP NOW!
:((((((( BUT I WANT TO GO PAINTBALLING :((((

CrazedMerlin
06-23-2001, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by chris_sinister

NOW
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

LordAzeroth
06-23-2001, 03:23 AM
TRABIA NEEDZ MORE BWAOLING ALLYS!!!11

BOWLING ALLYS = GOOD PW!
GOOD PW = BOWLAING ALLYSssss!2

ownerofbabylon
06-23-2001, 02:05 PM
hmm. Lets all help Trabia!!! We can stop everything were doing, make houses, NPCs, quest, mini games, BOWLING ALLIES, etc. and give them to booey. This way Trabia will be good and he can submit it to Stefan and Stefan will love it. IT will be put up and Booey will be the one staff member. Unfortunatly, He doesnt understand RC and FTP and accidently erases graal altogether. Everyone is mad at Booey and he is banished to Auroria to live forever!!! This is why Trabia is bad. :D

toad1413
06-23-2001, 05:52 PM
hmm. Lets all help Trabia!!! We can stop everything were doing, make houses, NPCs, quest, mini games, BOWLING ALLIES, etc. and give them to booey. This way Trabia will be good and he can submit it to Stefan and Stefan will love it. IT will be put up and Booey will be the one staff member. Unfortunatly, He doesnt understand RC and FTP and accidently erases graal altogether. Everyone is mad at Booey and he is banished to Auroria to live forever!!! This is why Trabia is bad. :D

lol. VERY funny!! But you forgot the part where we tar and feather him!

entravial
06-23-2001, 07:01 PM
bo0ey ur more annoying than jonny on the npc server forum.

that server's stuff is much, much better then yours

ownerofbabylon
06-23-2001, 11:53 PM
:D

toad1413
06-24-2001, 07:09 AM
:D

Now that was a very intelligent post. A smiley. Geez.