PDA

View Full Version : Incidents of Igloo Town

MasterNuke
08-01-2004, 06:19 AM
The next few events from me will involve the areas around igloo town. Do expect some pretty cold happenings and events (of course none permanent because I can't really do things like that).

Story Starter:
A long time ago, us Graalians were never able to tread through the snow without an occurance of death... but one mysterious character came and vanquished the demon by freezing them within the mountain... the mysterious character remained unknown. He used to be seen out in blizzards as a faint shadow, but now he never appears for the children to see today.

Follow the curious Archaeologist in 4 events across the 4 days.
Chapter 1 will be on Sunday, August 1st at 3pm EST. 8pm GMT.

TeRRi2k
08-01-2004, 06:46 AM
Sounds interesting =D The story sounds mysterious too ooOOoo

Monkeyboy_McGee
08-01-2004, 02:36 PM
Sounds cool.

GoZelda
08-01-2004, 07:17 PM
Reminds me of DragonX's Yeti event remotely. I will be participating, if not helping =)

Spike_Poptart
08-01-2004, 09:47 PM
lol yeti o.o

axman36
08-01-2004, 11:27 PM
what time for California?

MasterNuke
08-02-2004, 12:35 AM
Chapter 2: Recruitment will be at 7pm EST... 12pm GMT... 4pm PST

This will be a team spar... organize teams of three for two different divisions... average team levels 1-20... and average team levels 21-40.
edit: added 41-60 division
Special rules:
-You must kill only one of the other team's members...
-If you hit an ally, your team automatically loses.

Story:
As an archaeologist, I will need protection while I do my work... but I musn't have people who are reckless...

zs0
08-02-2004, 12:37 AM
Sounds fun. Too bad I quit, lol.

MasterNuke
08-03-2004, 09:30 AM
Chapter 3: Expedition
Story: Now that I have a few sla... errr... guards... we shall venture down to areas directly underneath Mt. Antora and Igloo Town... be prompt or you will be left behind! Of course those who have been recruited through the recruitment phase will be awarded extra "health benefits".

Event starts at 9pm GMT, 4pm EST, 3pm CST, 2pm MST, 1pm PST

MasterNuke
08-03-2004, 11:50 PM
Dustin Coldstride: "My Brother is such an idiot. This is a call to all Graalians... Unfortunately, the demons of long past have awakened and according to my calculations, are to attack igloo town once again in less than 24 hours... I would like all Graalians to be there to defend our own people! If you see my brother, kick his stupid ass for me."

Chapter 4: Desperate Defensive 3pm EST, 2pm CST, 1pm MST, Noon PST, 8pm GMT

GoZelda
08-03-2004, 11:55 PM
Dustin Coldstride: "My Brother is such an idiot. This is a call to all Graalians... Unfortunately, the demons of long past have awakened and according to my calculations, are to attack igloo town once again in less than 24 hours... I would like all Graalians to be there to defend our own people! If you see my brother, kick his stupid ass for me."

Chapter 4: Desperate Defensive 3pm EST, 2pm CST, 1pm MST, Noon PST, 8pm GMT
Chapter 3 was great. It was mainly fighting, but the roleplaying was subtily weaved in, enough to satisfy roleplayers, and not so much to annoy the non-roleplayers.

MasterNuke
08-04-2004, 10:51 PM
Epilogue
And for some odd reason... the siege ends as the last archaeologist's body is thrashed to pieces by the cold in the midst of battle... his last words uttered as he was laughing in insanity "foolish demons... your artifacts are beneath your noses!" the demons ended their siege and sunk back into the mountain, back into dormency..

An ice dagger, shield of frost, and ice flaming sword were all uncovered... congradulations to those who found them.