PDA

View Full Version : Outlaws...

Brad0629
06-22-2001, 09:55 AM
Hi everyone im Brad...

many of you may know me....

Im et and FAQ on 2k1 and I may be Et Asst Admin soon but thas up to Lindzey....also Ive got many jobs on any servers.....but

well ANYWAYS

Ive got my guild Outlaws....and theres not manyr ecruited now cuz I erased everyone in it because of all the people in it being dumb....

well I cannot stand the current kingdoms along with many others which is why we want to make Outlaws a kingdom....Outlaws is a group of people brough together by their hatred of Royalty....IF a kingdom I will Lead to have many QUALITY rp event unlike other kingdoms....*COUGH* pirate crew *COUGH* And ive got many supporters....

so anyone who reads this please tell me what you think.. :p

milo_dude
06-22-2001, 11:05 PM
why did u say i'd be another enemy? and ur planning on being royalty so u can defeat royalty? and about kingdoms not rping, i rp all the time :P.... i dont want to be enemys tho :cool:

Metal-Slug
06-22-2001, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Brad0629
Hi everyone im Brad...

many of you may know me....

Im et and FAQ on 2k1 and I may be Et Asst Admin soon but thas up to Lindzey....also Ive got many jobs on any servers.....but

well ANYWAYS

Ive got my guild Outlaws....and theres not manyr ecruited now cuz I erased everyone in it because of all the people in it being dumb....

well I cannot stand the current kingdoms along with many others which is why we want to make Outlaws a kingdom....Outlaws is a group of people brough together by their hatred of Royalty....IF a kingdom I will Lead to have many QUALITY rp event unlike other kingdoms....*COUGH* pirate crew *COUGH* And ive got many supporters....

so anyone who reads this please tell me what you think.. :p

YA RIGHT , u said ud give the outlaws to me but u never did, i erased everyone, u just happend to erase me

Dilrod_Elven
07-02-2001, 08:56 AM
settle down ladies

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
07-02-2001, 08:58 AM
*5 months later*
Dilrod revives a post