PDA

View Full Version : Admin Panel IP

DeFord
07-25-2004, 08:28 AM
Well when i logged into the admin panel a while back the server and npcserver came up as N/A. I then contacted ProjectShifter and we were gonna try to look at it. Well I changed the IP for the admin panel to what PS told me his was, but it was off by one number and we both got locked out. So now, a few weeks after i sent the email to robert about it, I need to use it, but I am still IP locked out. Any help? :frown:

http://www.graalonline.com/adminpanel/
THAT admin panel.

Spark910
07-25-2004, 02:03 PM
Roberts on vacation... and you set the IP to PSs? What the hell? That IP is an IP RANGE. So you set your IP range for the adminpanel to PSs IP range why?

VeX_RaT_Boy
07-25-2004, 02:28 PM
I think he said so PS could look into the N/A thing (It's still there though, the AdminPanel is useless.)

DeFord
07-25-2004, 08:05 PM
Spark, I VeX is right, I set it to his to see if he could help out. He said he might be able to.

Lance
07-25-2004, 10:44 PM
As a reminder, ADCP is still under development, so if you are having any difficulty using it, seeing odd display, or if the functions/tools do something they are not supposed to do, please report it here.

I love how it thinks that the above quote was a <10 character post by myself.

VeX_RaT_Boy
07-26-2004, 12:19 AM
Spark, I VeX is right, I set it to his to see if he could help out. He said he might be able to.
My name is Kjetil for gods sake!
SEE down there!
|
V

matt8891
07-26-2004, 07:14 PM
If Robert isnt back yet i'd consider forum pming Stefan.