PDA

View Full Version : Nolavario!

VeX_RaT_Boy
07-24-2004, 06:00 PM
Nolavario, a RP server, which are going to send in an application for classic to spark soon (probably next month), needs staff! Mostly gani and levels help, but if you are good at something else, you will probably be hired too.

You can't work on another playerworld (ET and FAQ is ok), and you need to know how to RP!

I'm also looking for 2-3 beta testers. I'm gonna make a app for that.

If you want to tryout for any of the other above, reply here..

The nolavario website is currently down, but I'm working on making something on the vip webhost.

--Kjetil Valen, manager of Nolavario.

EDIT: The closed page is back up at my VIP webspace.. You would've gotten a 404 before..

VeX_RaT_Boy
07-28-2004, 11:04 PM
Ok let's try again, since I can't edit/delete the old post:

Nolavario is hiring level makers and gani makers!

Nolavario is a RP world where you must be social with other players to have fun. It's a complex community, where players must RP together to have great fun.

We have a bit strict RP rules, which can be found here: http://vex_rat_boy.vip.graal.net/nolweb/nolavario_help.php?page=rules (NOT final version, the rules will change a bit).

Nolavario is going to try to get to the classic list once we get everything set. I am currently working on remaking all scripts to be a lot more secure.

There's 7 islands/regions, which 6 are complete and the others are in progress. There's a midi for almost every island (Made by Nolavarios great co-manager xxCloudxx).
Well, here is the overworld (15x15):
http://vex_rat_boy.vip.graal.net/nolweb/images/nol_280704.png
Theres not too houses without inside levels either.
(The black dpots are lights, which are on at nights)

There's 3 diffrent GUIs you can choose, and more might be added in later time. The systems are secure, and we have a weather system where it becomes night, and the weather also changes. It can be clear, but it can also rain, and in the winter months it will snow instead of rain.
http://vex_rat_boy.vip.graal.net/nolweb/images/nol_ss1.PNG
That above is GUI 1.
(Don't mind my MP, I'm working with magic scripts right now >_< )

I don't want to show a lot more to the public because I want something to be secret too, but if you feel interested, contact me and I will show you around more on nolavario.

Also, if you're interested about beta testing, download the application and do what it says.

-Kjetil Valen

((If no one replies now I will hit myself hard in the head >_< ))

Crono
07-29-2004, 12:06 AM
I recommend getting a GAT to fix those tile errors that dont blend. Like that graveyard floor tile with the grass around it to the brown floor tile...

XJOKERX
07-29-2004, 01:03 AM
My tummy hurts =( Map is pretty good, but listen to crono :P

VeX_RaT_Boy
07-29-2004, 01:29 AM
Lol yea crono, that must've been the worst place I could've shown. Thats the most tile errors I've ever spotted O_o

Eagle
07-30-2004, 09:11 PM
It looks cool. Could you perhaps show me around a bit? My AIM is in my sig, so if you can show me around, you can message me via AIM..

Good Job, and yes, listen to Crono >_<

GoZelda
07-30-2004, 09:43 PM
I can see the lights on the map >_> Anyway, the playerworld looks great and I think this will be one of the first decent playerworlds released in a damn long time.

Malinko
07-30-2004, 10:09 PM
Cool map, but a problem. All your land formations are raised like on cliff level. So it basically looks like you have no elevation.

VeX_RaT_Boy
07-31-2004, 01:37 AM
I can see the lights on the map >_> Anyway, the playerworld looks great and I think this will be one of the first decent playerworlds released in a damn long time.
From my second post: (The black dots are lights, which are on at nights)

They're not like that when you play online.

Malinko: Sorry, but I do not understand :\ My english is not very good.

XiLe
07-31-2004, 08:11 AM
I think he means the map should not show them...

Crono
07-31-2004, 01:14 PM
Cool map, but a problem. All your land formations are raised like on cliff level. So it basically looks like you have no elevation.

Does it ever look like you have elevation?

CapShadow
08-28-2004, 12:59 AM
I would like to join as a LAT please email me a reply at [email protected] :spam: :cool:

WanDaMan
08-28-2004, 11:13 AM
Great map, great server!, lol :)

Have fun KJ ;)

GL CS! ^-^

Crono
08-28-2004, 11:37 AM
Wan, go fix their ocean to land cliffs. We all know that you do the best :p

VeX_RaT_Boy
08-28-2004, 04:59 PM
CapShadow, can't you email me at [email protected] with a few levels?

Here is a updated overworld map.

EDIT: There it is..

WanDaMan
08-29-2004, 11:03 AM
I love the top part, it looks alot better!

I don't like the snow part though, it dosn't look 'right'.. :)

VeX_RaT_Boy
08-31-2004, 09:13 AM
Can't you say more? Is it because of the mountains there?

zokemon
08-31-2004, 09:49 AM
Yay for Nol!

ThinkDifferent
08-31-2004, 07:50 PM
Zero!!! Where ya been man?!

Malinko
08-31-2004, 11:40 PM
Does it ever look like you have elevation?
When did I start making outside levels?

Delteria has a nice map with different elevations of different lands.