07-21-2004, 10:17 AM
EH.. go figure, thread closes after Nayoko posts. ^^

Let's try to keep this one open for afew logical posts? :\

First off, taking off where we left..

You
Are
At
War.

Thus, your representing yourself as a Roleplayer by being on-tag no matter what the circumstance, situation, etc.

Also, Nido was feeding you *****ic RP through TS, regardless of whether it was serious or not.

And, take note, you never see my RPing because you are the one forcing me to defend myself, thus, causing me to ceese my RP and take up arms, 'PKing in trade center.' ^^ En Gaurde.

I don't troll, I stand up for what's right. Trolling would be this

OMFG SAMURAI SAWKS LAWL RP 4EVAR

Crono
07-21-2004, 01:00 PM
I would also like to remind Nayako NOT to continue to argue and THEN close the thread. If you're gonna close it, just do it and dont say anything. It's very cheap to just say whatever you want and then close it all the sudden so the other cant counter. If you're going to be like that, I'd like a 12 foot pole for obvious purposes please :]

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-21-2004, 01:16 PM
And you Role Play everyday, funny but being on bmode and Pking people in trading room is not Role playing its pking.

Heh...by what you and aki and such do in there, i would have thought you'd be confused on that subject also ;)

And as far as declaring war on a kingdom, none of the leaders of Dustari or Zormite were online and far as i'm concerned I dont have to acknowledge presence of people who come over on thier own without prior arraingments.

Yo, in a properly organised kingdom with people who know how to RP and want to be in the kingdom to do kingdom stuff, there are things known as RANKS. If the big cheese is away, the slightly not-as-big cheese gets to play. Or it did in our situation. I got wind that dustari were fighting samurai, so, as the highest ranking military manz0r in Zormite, i made a call and decided to get zormite up and help them.

And one more thing, go troll your own kingdom forums. Your kingdom is dead. why dont you go liven it up and stop putting your two cents in on something you know nothing about?

His kingdom isn't dead, its under construction. If we were pointing fingers at kingdoms that are dead, i think there would be a lot of digits pointing at KJ. And i mean a lot.

I would also like to remind Nayako NOT to continue to argue and THEN close the thread. If you're gonna close it, just do it and dont say anything. It's very cheap to just say whatever you want and then close it all the sudden so the other cant counter. If you're going to be like that, I'd like a 12 foot pole for obvious purposes please :]

Or she could just not close these threads at all, y'know.
Nayako's pulling a Markb here, just closing every thread that she either doesnt like or has no solid defence against.

GoZelda
07-21-2004, 01:29 PM
Yes it's damn annoying. She brings out the most stupid arguments which I'm willing to own with debating power, I typed them all out then I noticed the thread was closed x_x I mean goddamn it, she goes on arguing, but in the meanwhile she closes the thread without even posting the reason.

Splke
07-21-2004, 04:47 PM
Yes it's damn annoying. She brings out the most stupid arguments which I'm willing to own with debating power, I typed them all out then I noticed the thread was closed x_x I mean goddamn it, she goes on arguing, but in the meanwhile she closes the thread without even posting the reason.

Moderation should be taken away, without even considering that she may be closing them to stop the trolling or such acts on-which make her kingdom look bad. :whatever:

Brad
07-21-2004, 05:14 PM
If you are allowing killing in the trade house then whenever Nayoko is being attacked and I kill who is attacking her don't yell at me for poor roleplaying.

Splke
07-21-2004, 05:21 PM
If you are allowing killing in the trade house then whenever Nayoko is being attacked and I kill who is attacking her don't yell at me for poor roleplaying.

Don't be a *****. She attacks me -> Interrupts Roleplaying -> I kick her ass -> She runs -> She doesn't see the act of my roleplaying.

Brad
07-21-2004, 05:24 PM
Don't be a *****. She attacks me -> Interrupts Roleplaying -> I kick her ass -> She runs -> She doesn't see the act of my roleplaying.

I'm more pointing fingers at Dustari idiots who try to gang bang her and I kill them. Or the idiots who aren't in a kingdom like Juggernaut who when I kill says I suck at roleplaying.

Splke
07-21-2004, 05:39 PM
I'm more pointing fingers at Dustari idiots who try to gang bang her and I kill them. Or the idiots who aren't in a kingdom like Juggernaut who when I kill says I suck at roleplaying.

Juggernauts in Dustari.. lol..

Brad
07-21-2004, 06:36 PM
Juggernauts in Dustari.. lol..

ok then take idiot and x it by 2 and we can call it...complete *****s in dustari

Crono
07-21-2004, 09:31 PM
ok then take idiot and x it by 2 and we can call it...complete *****s in dustari

Lol, Brad is owning you sorry.

-rpz w/ u in da forst- de spidrz r tingling u plz

Thats about the best RPing you'll get from a lot of people on GK.

Splke
07-21-2004, 10:13 PM
Lol, Brad is owning you sorry.

-rpz w/ u in da forst- de spidrz r tingling u plz

Thats about the best RPing you'll get from a lot of people on GK.

-_- You've no idea of what your speaking of.. he wasn't directly insulting me.

Erm..

Yeah, well, I'm not like alot of people on GK? :rolleyes:

GoZelda
07-24-2004, 12:11 PM
Yeah uhm off-topic? I thought we were trying to take Nayako's moderation power... and give it to me. Alongside with the rest of Graal Kingdoms. And debug.

Monkeyboy_McGee
07-24-2004, 02:12 PM
Yeah uhm off-topic? I thought we were trying to take Nayako's moderation power... and give it to me. Alongside with the rest of Graal Kingdoms. And debug.

Shuttup *slaps* we all know it's going to me

LoveableNalle
08-02-2004, 06:48 PM

Argo I'm so sorry I never realized that when you pulled out your sword and swung it at me, you thought you were role playing. You are the one who attacks me you ***** so stop making it look like I go into trading room to pk you, your just not that important to me.

GoZelda
08-02-2004, 09:59 PM
Argo I'm so sorry I never realized that when you pulled out your sword and swung it at me, you thought you were role playing. You are the one who attacks me you ***** so stop making it look like I go into trading room to pk you, your just not that important to me.
Is it very early in the morning? Because your brain doesn't seem working as much as it should.

You attack him. By doing that, you were interrupting his roleplaying. He did not swing a sword at you. Perhaps, if you were more clear and said something like ' He attacked me, so I attacked him back and now he says his attack was roleplaying, but that's a bad excuse' would be better then 'omg u hit me ohnoes that r not teh roleplay ban him plz.'
Note: How low can you go to argue with something after he's banned? He can't even defend himself. Pretty pathetic.