PDA

View Full Version : playerword submission idea

Yakuna2001
06-22-2001, 06:17 AM
ok, graal has a graphics submitter, why not have a PW submitter, make it so that it only accepts it if its ziped correctly etc, and has at least 200 levels or somthing, i dunno.... it will stop the pointless emails, and keep everything in line i guess. just an idea.

Matman58
06-22-2001, 09:00 AM
You couldn't really do that cause some PWs are up to 5 megs when sent in and to many submissions would cause a computer to crash...i asked Stefan the same thing awhile back and that is what he told me. It was a good idea thought I think.

Vincent Valentine (PW Managemant)

CrazedMerlin
06-22-2001, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Matman58
You couldn't really do that cause some PWs are up to 5 megs when sent in and to many submissions would cause a computer to crash...i asked Stefan the same thing awhile back and that is what he told me. It was a good idea thought I think.

Vincent Valentine (PW Managemant)
umm
Vincent Valentince (PW Management) i believe

Yakuna2001
06-22-2001, 09:36 AM
ip track it like the guild submitter uses, so only one submission per computer/username or whatever, and most server submissions are relativily small, and besides, not many playerworlds are sent in each week, and providing it is checked often by pw staff, a crash should be avoided im sure......