PDA

View Full Version : Censorship

Matthew White
07-18-2004, 11:49 PM
This past week in these forums has been awful.

Not only are our threads randomly disappearing at the discretion of the moderators, and the SuperMods, we are being spammed to the point of oblivion. (Wonder how long until this one disappears...)

Anyway, there's nothing against the forum rules in this thread, so if it is deleted it is solely the fault of the Mods/Supermods. Not me. XD

Anyway, here's my bit: Our Megaegir started a valid thread regarding the fact that our shipyard has been jacked. He worked for HOURS to fill that shipyard up. He has a right to complain. So, he named it "!!!" Big deal. Now the SuperMods, instead of just PM'ing him and saying "don't make crappy thread names." Have spammed it beyond recognition. You can't even see the topic of it any more. Basically, the same is true for War on KJ Terrorism. it has been spammed to the point of no return. From people making mindless posts, and from Nayoko sticking her nose in and going "Nuh-uh."

LegoBomb's posts disappear from Samurai forums, constantly. There's no coincidence there. He doesn't swear or break forum rules, he's British for God's sake.

Anyway, Vanhirst was right in making this post, the shipyard is going to asteriskasteriskasteriskasterisk.

I'm just upset with the state of things in these forums as of late.

Disgruntled,
Matthew White

Darlene159
07-19-2004, 12:59 AM
There is such a thing as forum PM's